Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 6

                 After the wedding ended,they went back home to pack up.After that they went to the nearby town to buy proper clothes for Tiffany.Tiffany choosed some clothes."Is it nice?,''ask Tiffany to Siwon."You look beautiful on any clothe,''replied Siwon with caring tone.Tiffany pulled Siwon's hand and take a walk along the town and left Donghae with the uncle.

              "Just got married and stucking together like glue! I dont know till went they can stuck together like that.It's going to be like hell if they argued!,''said Donghae."New weds are like that.Just ignore them.I know its kind of annoying but you'll get along with their behaviour soon,''the uncle replied.Siwon and Tiffany stopped by the bridge."You dont feel scared to meet with my parents?,''ask Siwon to Tiffany."No.We got married because we love each other. Moreover,we've married legally."We'll stop at the uncle's house first.We'll sleep there tonight.He live with his adopted human daughter.Pity to the uncle because his wife already died,''said Siwon."Luckily his adopted child is a woman,''replied Tiffany.

                   "You're bored been surrounded by mens? It's good for you that there's a woman who could teach you to be a real woman,''said Siwon."Real woman? I'm not a woman? All because I'm a mermaid?,''replied Tiffany."Dont be mad! I'm just joking!,''persuaded Siwon.Siwon hugged Tiffany from her back.Then Siwon asked something.

                  "Tiffany,how many children do you want?,''ask Siwon suddenly."Children? We just got married! You already wanted some children? Cant we just wait few more years?,''replied Tiffany."You're really weird.Usually woman want to get children early but now its the vice versa,''said Siwon."Be patient.I'm still not ready to have any children yet,''replied Tiffany.Siwon was dissapointed went back to where Donghae and the uncle was waiting."Siwon! Wait for me!,''yelled Tiffany while chasing Siwon.

                    While chasing Siwon,Tiffany stumbled a rock and fell down to the ground and sprained her leg.Siwon who noticed about it when and help her.Tiffany said sorry to him because being selfish and hugged him.Tiffany said,"I'm sorry because I dont think about your feelings to have childrens...,'' while crying.Siwon forgives her.Siwon carry her on his back and went to the uncle's house.

                                                                        

                   They've been welcomed by the uncle's daughter,Yuri."Father! welcome back! All of you too,''welcomed Yuri.They've been invited into the house.The house looks cozy.Yuri showed their rooms."This room is for both of you,''said Yuri to Siwon and Tiffany.Donghae interrupted."Hey Siwon! I cant be in the same room as you anymore since you've become someone's husband,'' Siwon replied."Hey! No need to remember those foolish memories! Go sleep alone in your room! You need someone to accompany you?,''

                       Tiffany joked."You want Yuri to accompany you?,''joked Tiffany."What's with you? I dont want you to accompany him!.''replied Yuri."I'm not that desperate until that level!,''said Donghae.Each of them went to their rooms."Siwon,you want the left side or the right side?,''ask Tiffany."I want left.I like to face the window,''replied Siwon.It become akward when they sat on the same bed.

                      Donghae spied them.He tried to hear what they where chatting on.At the same time Yuri passed by the corridor and pinched Donghae."Hey! What do you think you're doing? Peeping on people? Leave them alone!,''said Yuri."You just disturb me!,''replied Donghae.Yuri just ignore Donghae and went to the kitchen to serve dinner.Tiffany went out to help her in the kitchen.Donghae was shocked and quickly hide some where else.

                    Donghae went in and disturb Siwon who is lying on the bed."Hey! You've forgotten your buddy?,''said Donghae and jumped to the bed."Hey! Leave me alone! I want to sleep!,''replied Siwon.Donghae looks sad since just now."You dont suit to do a pity face to me!,''said Siwon."You're always with your wife! I'm not your friend? I'm just a log of wood.''sighed Donghae who suddenly became moody.

                        "You liked Yuri right? That's why you're acting weird suddenly,''said Siwon."Errr...how did you know?,''replied Donghae."I've known you for a long time! I know it! From the way you looked at Yuri like you liked her,''said Siwon.Donghae was shy and asked Siwon for some tips how to flirt Yuri."I dont want to help yo.You try to find the way yourself,''said Siwon like he'd know what's the main reason he came into his room.Would Donghae find a way to flirt Yuri? mail-END OF CHAPTER 6-yes