Chapter 3

the ℓove curse

    "Yah, ugly duckling, wait up!!" He shouted 

    *What doesn't he give up ?!!* Da Eun thought as she sped up. She did not want to be speaking to the unreasonable guy again. In fact, she did not want to waste her time on such childish stuffs. She had already planned on how to curse that jerk, how to forget about her being toyed with(although its impossible -.-), how to forget this horrible day. Soon, she found herself walking on unfamiliar streets *Where on earth is this place? Eurgh!! This guy, why on earth did he bring me here?!*

    As she walked on the streets, many pairs of eyes started  staring at her. Not at her face, neither was it her S-Line. They were looking at her skirt. The skirt which had a hole. Giggles could be heard as fingers pointed at her. Even those who did not notice the hole realised it after following the fingers and gazes of others.

    *Damn it!! Now everyone realises..* the guy cursed as he slowly caught up with Da Eun. And as for Da Eun, she finally realised that almost everyone was looking at her bottom therefore, she took her bag to cover the hole. Embarrassed, she started running as fast as she could. *How unlucky can I be today?!!!* Then, the guy caught up with her.

    "Ugly Duckling, you see, Who asked you to leave on your own? I think it would be better if you come with me, huh??" the guy smirked. he pulled her by her wrist and brought her back to the canal, where he put the helmet on Da Eun's head and made her sit on his motorbike. Then, he grabbed another helmet and sped off.

   *He is not as bad as I thought. At least he helped me to leave that place when I did not know what I should do. When I was in a pathetic state, when I am in my worst mood...  I'll just let him bring me anywhere he wants. As long as I can get away from this horrid place.* Slowly, Da Eun could not control her feelings as tears streamed down her cheeks. She then laid on his back for comfort and held onto his waist toghtly. Surprisingly, his back was warm...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I know this is a short chapter, in fact a very short chapter, so don't angry ya'???
Promise Next Chapter Would Be Longer.
Btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wwClvnq8Y  <---- Listen~