Love has its own ways

Not Your ordinary girl-next-door.

"You know you're always portraying a mean image on screen." My hairstylist unnie told me.

"Im kind to my fans." I answered her, then she started powdering my mouth.

"But some will hate you if your mean to their favourite artist." She said angrily.

"Unnie, the powder tasted bad....." I retorted.

"Siggh, she need some scolding, everytime she and Key-sunbae cross each others path they wont stop bickering." Vyra added.

"That's true, you even gave him some weird brand eyeliner with a message saying his eyebags are horridly huge so he should cover them with one." Stylist unnie added.

"Well thats because he gave me a dinosaur plushie, saying I look scarier than a dino." I defended.

"That's because you called him a gay in public." Vyra opposed.

"Hey, your on his side now. Its not my fault that we dont click anyway" I said while standing up from my seat and fixing my outfit. I went to my bag and take out some chips.

"Want some ?" I asked them and saw their eyes brightenned. Well just like other artists we got  a diet to follow, but truth is, we always sneak up food without out managers knowledge, but we never grew fat, not too skinny, but still considered skinny.


"But seriously, Lyra you should stopped irritating key sunbae, its rude. I dont like anti-fans you know." She added again. I rolled my eyes, well its not as if I started it , well I didnt mean any harm, he just made the issue bigger, Its not my fault that he took my joke seriously and he started to bad mouth me so I just gave him some piece of advice.

. We heard a knock from our room's door and I quickly handed the chips to our stylist unnie.

"Its time for the taping." The girl reminded us.

"Neh! I  think they'll get confused of us again " I told Vyra while grinning widely." Little prank?"

"pleased dont make me do it again ." She said while crossing her arms on her chest.

"What that's fun , taemin almost kissed me because he thought I was you." I . She glared at me.

"And Our famous Twins LAVA! " Thats the cue for our performance.

So my sister and I heat up the stage, as I took a short glanced at the guessed, I cant help but grinned widely, so he's here. "he is here." I said inside my brain while dancing. And then sang my lines effortlessly , and gave off a charismatic solo danced. The squeling and screaming almost burst my eardrums.

"Neh ! Annyeong Haseyo !We're Lava twins!" We chanted, Vyra winked and I gave off my signature glare. And there they go screaming again.

"Yes, that's our Girl group Lava, their albums were out of stock even though it was only two weeks selling and they had been winning on various top music shows for the past months with their new album." Leeteuk sunbae introduced.

"Oppa, can we sit ?" Vyra asked him. Gosh this girl's hitting on him ? Maybe Im wrong since she quickly sat on a blank chair beside Taemin .....sunbae .

I looked for a blank chair and the only empty chair was the one beside Key , I looked at him and he gave me a Come-here looked. I raised one of my eyebrow, which only meant one thing, I wont sit beside him. He stood up from his seat and pulled me from where I was standing and the people go "WOAH!"

"Excuse me, kibum-ssi dont steal my spotlight." Leeteuk  complained while continuing his Mc-ing everyone laughed, except for me, there's nothing funny about that, now his getting personal.

"Dont you think its sweet ?" He whispered on my ear, I can feel his breathe , and it gave me goosebumps, which is weird. "So he want to play dirty ,huh ?" I thought.

"Yeah, its kind of sweet." I whispered back seductively, seems that it shocked him, because he flinched and fell off his chair, I covered my mouth ,and laughed.

"Yah Yah ! Key ah! " Hodong ahjussi yelled with concern. Everyone let out a good laugh.

Key stood up, and said that his fine he quickly sat down beside me again. I smiled at him, "Dont play dirty next time." I mumbled softly.

And there the taping ended, Key didnt talk at me at all which is quite boring, I just sat there watching random people, laugh when everyone laughs get's serious when everyone's serious, Im totally bored and luckily it already ended. Maybe I got a bit overboard, he didnt even said bye at me when the first half of the show ended and they all need to leave.

"Im going to the ladies." I told my sister.

I entered the ladies and heard some girls talking.

"Does she think she's pretty ? Getting near with key like that ." The girl from the first cubicle said.

"Yeah, she's disgusting, , she's so skinny I bet she undergone a surgery." The other one said.

"Disgusting ? , I didnt cling on him did I ?I didnt went for any surgery !" I thought inside my brain. This girls need some nice present , I saw a pail under the sink. I sly grin escape from my lips.

The pail was filled with water, I counted up to three then throw it beneath the the cubicles door. I heard two screams.

"MY SHOE !!" The one from the first cubicle screamed."

"My Sandals!" The other one screamed While a carry the pail back to its original place.

"SORRY , the floors a lil dirty." I yelled then walked outside. As soon as I was out of the ladies room, someone pulled my left hand and started dragging me , we were running.

"Yah !  Why are we running ?" I asked the person ahead me, whoever he is he should come up with a good explanation, Im wearing heels for pete's sake..

"Sorry..." The guy said while panting we were already outside the building when we stopped running. " I heard some screams inside, are you okie ?"

"Who are you ? Some stalker? Whats with the shades and hoodie, wait dont tell me -" I started questioning.

"Its me !" He cut off and pulled the hood. "Oh , Key-ssi."  I let out. Then I bursted out laughing, this guy is worried ? Thats weird, a few moments ago were enemies, now his worried about me ? He must be planning something to get even.

"Stop laughing okie, what happened inside ?" he asked me curiously.

"Oh , I just gave the two girls some present." I answered him. "I should have known that." He murmured.

"Anyway, why are you outside the girl's toilet anyway? Are you peeping ?" I asked him. "No !" he answered and his face turned crimson red. "I wont do unmanly stuffs like that."

"Since when did you became manly." I thought.

"Hey, you're guilty ?"  I asked him and smiled widely, I looked at his face. "Yes.... I mean No!" He said loudly.

"Oh my god Kibum you're a -"

His soft lips were planted on mine , his hands cup my cheeks and his lips tasted like strawberry syrup, it tasted sweet. My eyes automatically shut. I felt as if I was laid down on a bed of flowers and everything felt so calm though my heartbeat is faster than ever. (Kya i dont know how to describe , I havent experience it yet :X Anyway Key just kissed her thats all. :))

"I like you.... I dont know when or where, I just liked you. I cant let a day go without bickering with you, at first I hated you for embarrasing me and calling me names and stuffs, but I started to embrace each of those, I became... well addicted if that's the right word to use.." He exclaimed right after letting go my lips and started scratching the back of his head.

"Huh ?" I let out , shocked by his confessions. "Key if you think you could pull my leg with that, cut it off." I exclaimed not taking his word seriously.

"Hey, its hard to confessed do you even know that, I wanted to do it a while ago in the show but you..... you scared the hell out of me." He said shyly.

"DO you like me ? COs, well I ....think I fell inlove with you." He continued.

"I dont know." I answered him and turned around. There's alot of fans watching us and our busily snapping some pictures of us, now that's just great tomorrows headline would be "Key and Lyra are exclusively dating."

"Let's not fight anymore , okie ?" He asked me while pulling me and made me face him,  then hugged me. I felt my heart melt, wait..... melt.... what was that?

"That's a no no." I answered him and smiled still not letting go of the hug. Maybe this was what Vyra had been telling me, all those mushy stuffs about Taemin..... Who knows, love has its own ways .