Final

Sweet Dreams, Sungjong~

Infinite’s dorm was quiet today. All the hyungs are busy with their schedules. Except Myungsoo and Sungjong.

“Myungsoo hyung~ I’m bored.” The younger whined. Showing his boredom.

“Nyehh~ Do you think you’re the only one who’s bored in here? Me neither. Sunggyu hyung is so mean.” Myungsoo snapped back at Sungjong.

“Ergghhh. So what shall we do?” Sunjong asked.

“Just go to sleep. It’s really hot today.” Myungsoo said, grabbing his favorite bamboo pillow.

“I’m going into my room...” Sungjong said as he leave the older in the living room.

“Yaaaahhh~ Sungjongie~ Gidaryeo~!!” L waked up and followed Sungjong inside his room.

 

****

Sungjong sat on his bed, then take his favorite big white teddy bear doll. Hugging it. L... Just staring at the beauty in front of his eyes. Sungjong finally realized that his hyung was staring at him. He got irritated with that small eyes of Myungsoo.

“Hyung~! Stop staring at me.” Sungjong said.

“But you’re too cute to not to stare.” L denied the younger.

“Hmmm. Arraseo. Just keep your eyes on me while I’m sleeping. Tell me when you had enough of appreciating my beauty.” Sungjong said as he lay his small body onto the bed. Rolling to face the wall.

Myungsoo gave a little smirk. Then he sneak up to Sungjong’s bed.

‘Having fun with this dongsaeng of mine before nap time might relieve my boredom. Kkkkk~’ Myungsoo think.

He continues to sneak up to Sungjong. Then slowly took his teddy bear. Sungjong, who was half-asleep, realized that he was hugging... AIR! Where could that precious bear plushie of his disappeared?

“M-mwo? Where’s my teddy bear?” Sungjong woke up. Glancing in every corner of the room. All he saw was his hyung sleeping on Hoya’s bed and hugging a white stuff that looks... similiar to his stuff.

“Isn’t that? Mine?” Sungjong stands up and approaches Myungsoo, who was pretending to be asleep.

“Excuse me~ Mr. Kim Myungsoo, is that my teddy bear you’re hugging?” Sungjong said with his sweet voice. Myungsoo keep silent.

“Don’t pretend to sleep, hyung~! I know you’re not.” Sungjong climb up Hoya’s bed, grabbing the teddy bear. Until he felt his right hand was being hold by someone. Of course, Myungsoo is doing it.

“Yah! What are you doing, maknae?” Myungsoo snapped at Sungjong.

“This teddy bear is mine~ Let me get it back~!!” Sungjong half yelled.

“If you want me to give it to you, you have to sleep with me tonight.” Myungsoo said with a smirk.

“Ew, I’m not gay, alright? Even though I’m girly.” Sungjong refused.

“Pleaseeeee~ If you don’t want to, then this teddy bear is mine forever.” Myungsoo said, showing his rare aegyo.

“Oh, okay. I’ll sleep with you tonight. But don’t do anything stupid~!” Sungjong can’t resist his hyung’s cuteness, even though he know he’s way cuter than Myungsoo.

“Yes~!! Oh yeah, one more.” Myungsoo said.

“What again~?” Sungjong said, irritated.

“Kiss me~” Myungsoo pleaded. Showing his aegyo again. It’s not surprising since every members of Infinite knows that Myungsoo’s deepest hope was to kiss Sungjong, even though it’s only on the cheek. Such a sweet guy~ ^^

“Awww, Myungsoo hyung~ Do you want to kiss me so badly?” Sungjong said, teasing his hyung.

“You’d know it already. Why ask?” Myungsoo pouted.

"Mmmm~? Teasing youuuu~?" Sungjong continued to tease his hyung. Sungjong loves Myungsoo's priceless expression.

"Sungjongie~!!! I'm not kidding~." This time Myungsoo got irritated by the maknae's actions.

"So do I. I'm DEAD SERIOUS~" Sungjong tried to grab his teddy bear. Unfortunately, Myungsoo's hands moved swiftly. Sungjong is getting tired of his hyung's joke.

"Myungie hyungggg~ Give it back to me~!!" Sungjong starts to whine.

"I said, Kiss me first~" Myungsoo whined back at him.

"Hhhhh~ You maybe older than me. But your attitude is surely younger than me~ Lean in." Sungjong finally gave up.

"Yeah~! Finally, I've been hoping for this everytime~!" Myungsoo whispered. As he leans towards Sungjong, he could feel the youngers breath.

Closer...

 

Closer...

 

Closer...

 

Until he can feel a pair of lips touching his cheek. Man, Myungsoo was blushing hard. The little peck Sungjong gave him made him go crazy!

"There! All done. Now, would you please~ give me my teddy bear back?" Sungjong was dying to get it back. Poor maknae~ :DD

Myungsoo just lend the teddy bear without looking at the owners face. He was too shy to stare at the cutie in front of him. Just then, Sungjong grabbed his hand.

"Hyung, let's just sleep together now. I'm tired." Sungjong said with a yawn. Myungsoo just give a small nod. Still blushing. Sungjong noticed his hyung.

"Hyung~! You're blushing~! Aigooo, so cute~ Let me pinch your cheeks." Sungjong was amazed by Myungsoo's adorableness. He pinched his cheeks softly. "I never thought you would blush over a kiss. Gwiyeowo~" Sungjong squeals.

"Yah, Jongie~! Stop it!" Myungsoo refused. Even though he's enjoying it.

"Okay, I'll stop. But, let's sleep together okay? Your dongsaeng is tired." Sungjong said, showing his angelic smile. He moved back to his bed and asking Myungsoo to join in with him.

"Myungsoo hyung~" Sungjong called with his oh-so-sweet voice. Myungsoo came towards him and sat on his bed. Sungjong laid his head on his hyungs thigh, hugging his teddy bear. Myungsoo giggled at the cute scene he's staring.

"Sleep tight, hyung~" Sungjong said. Eyes starts to close. Myungsoo showed a smile and brushed his hand on Sungjong's head. his hair.

 

"Sweet dreams, Sungjong~"