ZE:A

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What happened to you?!" Yookyung's father yelled in surprise when she came home. She rubbed the back of her neck and cheekily replied, "I fell down the stairs by accident at school?" She was mentally wishing that he bought her excuse but to no avail. "What really happened?" he asked.

She sighed, sat down and patted the space next to her. He sat down, "I'm all ears." "Promise me you won't yell or do anything?" He nodded and she spilled everything. When she finished, she closed to her eyes expecting a lecture but he just sighed. *A sigh?* She looked up and her father came with the first aid kit. He opened and started to clean off some of her wounds

Yookyung flinched when he got to the cut on her knee and he blew softly at it. He bandaged it up and closed up the box. "I'm sorry." Her eyebrows furrowed, "Why are you apologising?" He brought her into his arms and started to rub her arms, "I should've told you that the school was a bit dangerous. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this."

She hugged him back, "Gwenchana appa. I'll get through this! I'm strong and I have some friends who can help." She smiled at the thought of Teen Top. He let go of her and helped her up. He pushed her gently towards her room, "Get some sleep. It'll help a bit." She smiled, kissed his cheek and headed in.

"I need you baby baby baby~ annyeon-" Yookyung turned off her alarm and sat up. She looked around and headed off to do her morning routine. After a good 20 minutes, she got out and kissed her dad good morning.

"Gwenchana?" He worriedly asked. She nodded and gave him an eye smile. He gave an identical one and they ate breakfast happily. Yookyung waved goodbye, "Bye appa! I'll see you later!" He waved and walked away. Although Yookyung was a bit hurt, she skipped happily to school.

When she got to the school, she noticed a crowd in the middle. Guys were cheering and girls were worried. Yookyung walked up to a nice looking girl and asked, "What's going on?" The girl turned to look at her and said, "ZE:A is picking a fight with Teen Top." *ZE:A?* "By the way, I'm Yookyung." She held out her hand and the girl shook it with a smile, "Mihyun." *New friend! YES*

Yookyung then heard a loud yell. She pulled away from Mihyun and walked towards the crowd. She elbowed through the boys and they gave her dirty looks. Soon she had full view of the fight.

Punches were thrown everywhere and some blood was splattered on

Please log in to read the full chapter