Teen Top

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang and all the students ran out of the classroom. Yookyung looked at her schedule and it was time for lunch. She stood up but before she could leave the room, Niel yelled out, "Yookyung-ah! Wanna eat lunch with us?"

She turned around with a puzzled look, "Yookyung-ah? Us?" He scratched the back of his head, "Sorry if you feel uncomfortable with me calling you that. I thought we could drop the honorifics and get close to each other. And by us, I mean Teen Top."

She smiled and nodded. He gave her a bright smile and he walked up. Changjo, Chunji and L.joe walked up to them as well. "Who's she?" L.joe asked while staring at Yooykung.

It was as if his cold eyes were piercing through her and could see everything. She squirmed a bit feeling uncomfortable but Chunji slung his arm around her shoulders once again, "She's the girl you almost hit this morning with your motorocycle. She's a friend now!"

He blinked and made his way to the cafeteria. The rest of them trailed behind and girls were screaming. "L.joe oppa! Sit with us at lunch!" "Niel oppa! You're so good looking!" "Chunji oppa! Why are you so handsome! You blind my eyes!" "Changjo oppa! Go out with me!"

Yookyung was startled by their popularity. She looked around and girls were constantly glaring at her. She cowered into Chunji's arm and just followed them.

They walked into the cafeteria and made their way to Teen Top's usual table. "Noona!" Ricky yelled. He got up and ran to give Yookyung a bear hug. She patted his back and coughed, "Ricky. C-can't b-breathe." He let her go and he took a deep breath. "Mian. How was class so far?" She smiled and said, "It's not bad. I'm in the same class as Niel, Changjo, Chunji and L.joe."

His eyes widened and he screamed, "Same class?! Wow, you sure are lucky!" She blinked and tilted her head to the side, "Why am I lucky?" CAP stood up and said, "I'll explain everything to you after we get lunch." Yookyung nodded and they went on line.

All the male students let them skip and the females were trying to flirt. What seemed like flirting to Yookyung was actually fan service that Teen Top was giving back. Yookyung was the last one to get food and walked to their table.

Before she reached there, some girls blocked her way. Their faces were full of make up and the way they wore their uniforms made them look like s. The one in the middle walked up to Yookyung and grabbed her chin examining her face.

She was a dyed blonde, wore too much make up, made her skirt barely cover her , her shirt was ed so much that is was showing too much cleavage and was chewing gum in the most obnoxious way. She scoffed a

Please log in to read the full chapter