A Normal Day

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Young mistress, please wake up. It is time for school." a maid said while softly shaking Yookyung. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She grabbed her clock and stared at it. "6:20 huh?" she thought.

Yookyung got out of bed and headly to the bathroom to complete her daily routine. After about 10 minutes, she stepped out and a maid handed her a uniform. "Thank you." The maid left and she changed. She sat down at her vanity table and brushed her hair. She grabbed her bag and skipped down the stairs.

The mansion had beautiful chandeliers, winding staircases and marble floors. Her father designed it to be Victorian styled mansion, both inside and out.

"Morning dad!" she piped after kissing him on the cheek. She sat down next to him and a maid brought a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon. "Morning sunshine. Did you sleep well?" her father asked while putting the newspaper down. "Yeah. I got enough sleep."

Yookyung looked at the clock and it was 6:40. "I'm gonna be late!" She wolfed down her food, drank some orange juice and kissed her father goodbye.

"Annyeong ahjusshi! Let's get going!" Her chaffeur opened the door, she got in and he got in the driver's seat. "Running a bit late today huh, young mistress?" She nodded and he understood. He sped off and they arrived at Seoul Elite Prep in less than 20 minutes.

He got out, opened the door for her and closed it. "Komawo ahjusshi. I'll get going then." she said while waving. He bowed as she walked into the school.

"Morning Yookyung." "Looking beautiful as ever." "Morning Yookyung!" People greeted her as she walked down the hallway.

The school was for rich students and boy was it large. Marble was used as flooring, columns supported some of the ceilings, each classroom was a lecture hall with laptops for every student. The cafeteria was like a 5 star buffet and the gym was large enough for 2 small schools to fit all of their students.

She walked to classroom 2-1, which is the class for the smartest and richest students, and entered. She was tackled with a bear hug. "Yookyung-ah!!!! Good morning!" a girl yelled. She broke the hug and smiled. Yookyung pinched her cheeks, "Don't do that again! I nearly had a heart attack because of you!"

The girl stuck her tongue out, "You say that all the time but you still let me do it to you!" Yookyung patted her head and said, "I only let you because you're my best friend Nami." She smiled and they walked to their seats.

The teacher walked in and started his lecture. The only things that could be heard throughout the classroom were the keyboards being tapped and the teacher's voice.

"Okay, class is ov

Please log in to read the full chapter