CHAPTER 3 - HANAMI FESTIVAL PART 2

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

They finally reach at the park where they've talked about it earlier. Thanks it is still 9 in the morning, so they don't lose their usual spot at that park. It is the Kim's family's spot actually, so the people from the neighbourhood will always save the place for them.

After they've parked the car, they go to the Kim's place and prepare everything. After they've done what they have ti do, they sit on the picnic mat they've prepared and eat ther snack while Jieun and Yonghwa take their guitars. Oh, I forget to tell you, Yonghwa also love to sing and play guitar and actually Yonghwa is Jieun's guitar tutor but they stop because Yonghwa had been busy preparing his last examination on his highschool.

Since they both brought their guitar, they decided to play the guitar together.

                “ Yonghwa, why don’t you play the guitar together with Jieun ?” Tae ask Yonghwa who is playing some instrumental music.

                “ Would you Jieun-ah ? I see you brought your guitar with you…the pink one right? “ Yonghwa ask Jieun.

“ Ummm… yes I brought my guitar.. my precious guitar, because it is the birthday present from Ne-chan and Ni-chan..and ummm sure let’s play along.. but I have one condition “

Jieun reply while she is showing an evil smile..  

They all feel a goose bump when they see that evil smile of their little sister.

                “ omo.. what is it ? “ they all say in synchronation.

“ hehehe Ne-chan, I know you have a great voice, what I mean is great is super great.. would you sing along with me? “ Jieun’s showing her puppy eyes toward Taeyeon

When the boys heard the request from Jieun, Jaejoong just smile because he knows that his twin is really has a great voice. And for Yonghwa, he just sit holding his guitar in confusion.

“ Haha.. (a weird laugh) how do you know Jieun-ah ? and you Mr. Kim Jaejoong since when do you know? As long as I can remember, I’ve never sing in front of you two or even in front of Mama & Papa too “ Tae said and try to remember.

“ Well, it’s called Jieun’s power.. kekeke~ “ She reply while making a v sign..

“ mm when you have the school talent show last month, apparently a friend of mine had come to see her sister’s talent show. When you sing in that talent show, my friend recorded you and send the video to me and what a coincidence Ni-chan was turoting me my English subject and we saw the video together.. that’s how we know..”

when Jieun finish what she has to say, she high-five her brother and laugh.

                “ Well, mmm what song do you want to play ? let me try “ Taeyeon give Jieun a nod & smile

                “ Hello ! Yonghwa Ni-chan, earth calling you…” Jieun try to call Yonghwa, but she failed then Jaejoong smack Yonghwa’s arm and accidentally Yonghwa drop his phone to the picnic mat and redial Wooyoung’s number

                “ Ouch ! ok ok.. anything sounds good to me..”

They start to play some melody and Taeyeon prepare herself, while Jaejoong just sit nicely and eat the apple they brought and decide to record them with his handy camera.

WOOYOUNG’S POV

sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?twinkle, twinkle eojjeona~DRRTT DRRRT….

 

Suddenly my blackberry is ringing, well I know that sound very well, I choose Twinkle song from my favorite girl group Girls’ Generation. Yes I admitted I am the fan boy of them. When my phone keeps ringing I’m running to my room from my living room and when I reach I found that chodding guy is calling me.

                “ Yow ! do you miss me already bro ? “ I answer the phone and …………………

 

♬♬Bomnal gateun misoe on sesangihwahnhaejyeoyo
Nal tashi tto kkumkkuge haeyo
Haessari ban-chagineun nal keudae sone kkakji kgigo
Bal-keo-reumeul majchwo keo-reoyo
Kakkeum nae-ga apseo keodda-ga

Mundeuk dwiireul do-rabomyeon
Nareul boneun geu eol-ku-re

Na nuni bushijyo
Bomi oneun sori teu-llimyeon
(Ggoti pin gil ttara keo-reoyo)
Bi naerineun yeoreumi omyeon
(Muji-gae-man bomyeo keo-reoyo)
Ka-eul jina kyeou-ri wahdo
Sone jeonhaejineun ongiro
(Ttaseuhameuro)
Hamkke keo-reo-gayo
How great is your love
Haneu-reul talmeun sarangi nae-gedo ju-eojigil
Nan eonjena gidaryeowaht-jyo
Byeolbichi ban-chagineun nal norae-haneun jeo
Saedeulye mellodie majchwo keo-reoyo
Dol-ko doneun ne kyejeolye
Banbokdwehneun bimilcheoreom
Byeonhameom-neun geu sarange
Na nuni bushijyo
Bomi oneun sori teu-llimyeon
(Ggoti pin gil ttara keo-reoyo)
Bi naerineun yeoreumi omyeon
(Muji-gae-man bomyeo keo-reoyo)
Ka-eul jina kyeou-ri wahdo
Sone jeonhaejineun ongiro
(Ttaseuhameuro)
Hamkke keo-reo-gayo
How great is your love
Sesange jichyeoit-deon nae-ge
(Balgeun bichi dweheojun geudae)
Hamkke keonneun jobeun gil kkeu-te
Tashi tto kyeou-ri ondaedo
Keudae nae son jabajundamyeon
Nae-ge I geochin sesangdo (bomnal gateunkeol)
How great is your love
How great is your love~”
♬♬

Wooyoung’s heart suddenly bit faster than usual, he barely can’t breathe when he heard to the voice cross his blackberry. Is it an angel singing by Yonghwa’s phone? Omo what a beautiful voice, am I dreaming? That is what in his head right now. He feel like he fall for the first time for the voice of that girl. He definitely don’t know who is she? Well, I know that is Jieun’s voice there but who else? I know that is Jieun voice is because I’ve been introduced by Jaejoong through skype when he had his vacation here with us. Jieun has cute & nice voice so it wouldn’t be hard for me to remember the voice. Oh my God who is she?? And suddenly I heard Jaejoong’s voice.

                “ Yah! Yonghwa is that your phone?” he asked Yonghwa

                “ Omo ! Woo .. sorry bro, I’m accidentally redial your phone” he explained

Well, thanks to that accident I can hear that amazing voice. Kekeke~ but I’m still wondering..

“ No prob bro.. but you are with Jaejoong & Jieun there? What are you doing? And who’s singing just now?” I attacked him with the questions

“ wowowowow.. calm down Woo.. slowly but sure.. hahahhahah it is hilarious you being like this..”

Yonghwa joked and Jaejoong just laughed

                “ Is that Wooyoung Oppa? Hoaaaaa Wooyoung oppaaaaa how are you ?” Jieun suddenly ask from distance but still I can hear her voice..

“ hahaha tell Jaejoong to stop laugh at me and tell Jieun I am fine and life’s great.. but for you hodding.. answer me right away..” I replied.

“ hahhahaha.. Jieun-ah he’s fine and Jae stop laughing this owl already pissed.. hahah and you Mr. Owl yes I’m with them as you heard and we are at the Hanami festival. Sing? Other Voice ? it was me and Jieun playing guitar while watching the Cherry blossom and the other voice is Jae’s twin’s voice. You don’t know her do you ?” Yonghwa explained with a long explanation.

So, I know Jae has 2 sisters but I don’t know that he has a twin. And his twin sister’s voice is so beautiful, it take my breath away. I’m pretty messed up inside right now and I don’t know why.

“ wow he has a twin sister. Why he doesn’t mention her before and you too chodding.. but I guess you two owe me an introduction now..” I say to Yonghwa

“ Yah! I’ll explained later to you ok.. the festival is about to start and we are starving here.. talk to you later bro !” Yonghwa hung up

When he hung up, suddenly a message on my blackberry messenger show up..

                                J.Yonghwa                                                                                                               11:55    

·   Mianhe Woo, I have to told Jae and his sisters about my depart

I’ll give you her photograph if you want to see his twin. But better if you ask Jae.

Mianhe..

·    See you soon bro ^^

Should I ask Jae for his twin photo? God it is so confusing I am curious about the owner of the great voice but is it appropriate to ask your best friend to show his sister’s photograph ? God… what should I do?

Before it become more messed up inside me, I decide to call my cousin Donghae to meet up at the café nearby. I have to spill this kind of thing to him before I’m going crazy..

====================================================================================================

Update update update.. hehehhehe annyeng yeorobun.. finnally I fulfill my promise to you guys.. hope you like my update and promis to update you soon... ^^

my second ff is on pprogress too hope can update soon..

please leave a comment and subscribe ! <3 it will mean a lot for me..

Gamsahamida ^^

====================================================================================================