The Coldhearted Man is Crying

Let You Go

 

 

Play this while reading this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi4Z_9VOe4

Don't watch it!! Cause it makes me cry ;___; the MV is tooo beautiful♥



 

Within the whitely faded picture,
Atop the bookshelf of memory,
We were just faintly exchanging helloes
Comeback, but to the end I still couldn’t say it
And as the time flies by
The memory fades away

KyuHyun secretly wipe away while seeing the girl in front of him walking away, leaving him behind.

“Soo…” he whispered as tears falling again from his eyes. SooYoung stops and turn around with tears in her face. KyuHyun put down his face to hide his tears from her.

“Co—“ he suddenly stop. “G-Goodbye.” He stuttered. SooYoung weakly nods and turn back, she gave him her last sigh before continue walking away from him.

---

KyuHyun let his finger SooYoung’s photo he’s holding. Tears streaming down his face, he sighed before wiping it away. He stands up and put her photo on his table. He took his jacket and walk out from his room.

“Going somewhere, Maknae?” HeeChul asked as he wiped water in his face when he saw the maknae walking to the door,

“Ne, Hyung.” KyuHyun simply answer as he passed him, HeeChul immediately grab his wrist

“You better eat first. You didn’t eat your breakfast this morning.” He said

“I’ll eat later.”

“Eeteuk will hate it.” HeeChul said as he pull KyuHyun to the kitchen and throw him to the nearly chair. HeeChul walks to the refrigerator and open it. He takes a jam and reached breads on the table before closing the refrigerator. He walked back to KyuHyun and opening the jam.

“I said I’ll eat later, Hyung.” KyuHyun suddenly stops HeeChul and stands up, “I’m just going for a while. I’ll be alright.” KyuHyun smiled weakly. HeeChul could only sigh,

“Arraseo. Call me if anything bad happen.”

KyuHyun nods and walk to the door and left.

He go to the garage and jump in to his car, he started the car and drive off to his favorite place with SooYoung. When he arrived, he quickly jumped out from his car and walk to a space when he and SooYoung usually killed time together.

That was a place where they collided and parted. It is a place where he let out his tears alone.

KyuHyun fell into his knees when he remembered the day he confessed to her. It was not that romantic, but it’s special enough to torn his heart right now for remembering it.

Tears falling as the memories when he told her goodbye came to his mind.

It’s been a month since they broke up. And it’s been a month since KyuHyun being an easily-to-cry guy. He was always been tough and coldhearted. He was an evil maknae of Super Junior, he was a happy-go-lucky person back then.

But it was before he got ‘it’. It was before he chose to let SooYoung go for her good, even though it was hard for him. Because he never wants to be apart from her, he’s too in love with her to let her go.

But, once again. It was for her good. KyuHyun crying like there’s no tomorrow.

“I miss you, Choi SooYoung.” He whispered, “I miss you so much.” He hugs his knees and buried his face on his arm.

“I’m sorry.”

The coldhearted man is crying
At our parting, even she’s crying
All that’s left are cuts
From the faded memory-window fragments

---

“KyuHyun-ah, where are you from? You said you’ll only left for a while!!” HeeChul exclaimed when KyuHyun popped up from the door.

“Mianhae, Hyung.” KyuHyun said and walk to the sofa, he threw his self onto it.

“You look pale. You should eat.” HeeChul sighed and walk to the kitchen, “You’re lucky because Leeteuk isn’t here. He took all members to visit Sungmin and Ryeowook. But I bet he’s coming back soon.”  KyuHyun nods put his arm in his face while resting his head into the sofa.

“Hyung…” he mumbled,

“Wae?” HeeChul shout from the kitchen

“I miss SooYoung.” KyuHyun said. Suddenly HeeChul stops from his making KyuHyun sandwich for a while, he sighed before continued, “I know.” He said

“I love her so much.” KyuHyun said as tears streaming down his face.

The pure blue sky
The rigid lips cry
As I shout how much I miss you
The string of fate tangled at lingering feelings
Remains tangled
Then it buries itself once again

HeeChul can hear his sobs. He immediately put the sandwiches on a plate and bringing it to him. When he saw KyuHyun cried, Heechul suddenly put the plate on the table and walks to him, he have a seat on the carpet in front of the crying KyuHyun and softly patted his head,

“I know, KyuHyun-ah. I know.” He whispered. Suddenly there’s a sound of the door opening. It’s Leeteuk alone holding a box KyuHyun’s favorite cake. Leeteuk walk towards HeeChul with a gasp in his mouth. He put down the table and mouthed to HeeChul, ‘what-happened?’

HeeChul shrugged while frowning.

“Why me?” KyuHyun whispered between his sobs, “among all of the people in the world, why me, Hyung?”

The suffering heart couldn’t hold back any longer
And it’s chasing after your distant figure

LeeTeuk and HeeChul sighed, “KyuHyun-ah…”

KyuHyun cried harder. Leeteuk wrap arms over KyuHyun’s body when he stops crying and then pulling his arm that covering his face.

“You should rest.” Leeteuk smile and help him to stands up.

Just a minutes after KyuHyun entered his room, someone knocking the Super Junior’s door dorm harshly.

“Aish, who is it?” HeeChul hissed and stands up, “Coming!” he said and walk to the door

“WHERE IS CHO KYUHYUN?!” Jessica shouted as when HeeChul open the door,

“Sica-yah!!” HeeChul exclaimed, “You fr—“

“I can’t take it anymore, oppa!! THAT’S STUPID CHO KYUHYUN SHOULD FEEL MY FISTFUL AFTER MAKING MY SHIKSHIN SUFFERING ALL THIS TIME!!” Jessica pushed HeeChul aside and walk to LeeTeuk

“Where is KyuHyun, oppa?!”

LeeTeuk blinked for a second, “He’s having a rest in his room. And you can’t go in there.”

“He’s having a rest?! Seriously?! He’s having a rest while my SooYoung is suffering!?”

Leeteuk grab her hand when she’s going to KyuHyun’s room, “No. Let’s talk with me.”

Suddenly KyuHyun comes out from his room and walk to Jessica.

“What do you want?” KyuHyun asked her, Jessica pull her hand from Leeteuk and slaps KyuHyun on his face.

“You! Who are you?! Why are you doing this to SooYoung?! HUH?!” Jessica blurted, “I thought you loved her, Cho. I thought you’ll never hurt her! I shouldn’t believe you when you said you’ll never let her cry!! CHO!! YOU TOTTALLY MAKE HER CRY FOR THIS PAST ONE MONTH! What are you doing?!”

KyuHyun could only sighs at Jessica. “Answer me, Cho!” Jessica was going to slaps him again when HeeChul interrupted ,

“Stop it, Sica! He’s sick!” HeeChul shouted, “He’s having a disease.” Heechul hissed

“What?! What disease?”

“Don’t tell her, Hyung.” KyuHyun interrupted, “Don’t tell her.” KyuHyun raised his face and look into Jessica, “I’m sick. I’m going to die soon, Jung SooYeon.” He added, “That’s why I’m doing this.”

Jessica covered her gasp with her hands. She shook her head fast.

“No. You lie. You’re lying.” Jessica whispered

“I’m not. And I’m going overseas tomorrow. I don’t even know if I’d come back or not.” KyuHyun sighed, “That’s why I’m doing this.”

Jessica shook her head once again before running out of the dorm leaving the sad three guys.

You wouldn’t know, the tears of broken boy
The tired sighs circling around you, so you can’t stand it

---

SooYoung lay down on the floor at SM practicing room. Sweat running down all over her body, all the girl was here practicing. But she told Taeyeon that she wanted to practice alone. So the girls left her alone. She wiped sweat that running through her face together with unrealized tears that formed.

It’s been six month since KyuHyun and HeeChul go overseas for his disease. The company keeps it as a secret. They told the fans that HeeChul and KyuHyun is going to have a therapy for KyuHyun that caused by the accident at 2007.

Since they went SooYoung and all the girls never get any news from HeeChul or ever all the rest Super Junior members about KyuHyun. They still act normal to them, but when they talks about KyuHyun, super junior only smile and quickly change the topic.

She’s been trying asked Siwon, her best-oppa. But it doesn’t work, even SiWon won’t tell her.

She stands up and sighed, seeing her reflection at the mirror and smiled weakly.

What if he died? Those words always clinging on her mind, even she always try to put it away. Suddenly tears fall in her face, she quickly wipe it away and walk to her bag. She put down her body to reach her bag when someone opened the door. It must be Taeyeon, she thought

“Taeyeon-ah, I said I’ll come when I’m do—“ she dropped her bag when she found out KyuHyun standing in front of her with a smile dancing in his lips.

“Hi, Choi. I missed you so much.”

I will send our tangled memories
That has been tightening around the throat venomously, to the saddened sky

 



 

I'm sorry if it's boring. :(