Find love and you'll know...

If I Could Change Time...

"Yuri, what do we do now?" Yoona asked. The three of them were eventually left alone after Taeyeon was brought away. 

"What is going to happen to Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, her eyes already watery.

"That was probably her dad's men who took her away. Guess there's no point in talking to her dad." Yuri considered her options and came to an conclusion.

"Let's go find Seohyun." Yoona and Tiffany both shocked at the suggestion.

"What? Seohyun? What for?"

"Well, if we can't do anything about Taeyeon's side, we'll do something about the other party."

Just like that the trio left the beach to look for Seohyun.

--------------

"What's with that?!" Taeyeon burst into a fury as soon as she was brought in front of her dad.

"Watch that tone when you talk to me!" Taeyeon's dad retaliated, ensuring that he was no pushover.

"You didn't have to do that, those were my friends. They'll be worried."

"Oh they should be more than worried if you hadn't come back home."

"Don't you dare threaten them." Taeyeon said firmly, worrying about her friends' safety.

"So you're doing the same to me? You're threatening me?" Taeyeon's dad was disappointed.

"I raised you to be so much more, and now you're meddling with someone not worthy of our concern?"

"Don't speak of them like that. You raised me to only look at money, you made me materialistic. But now I have seen that the world has so much more than money, I don't see a problem with that."

"I am fine with you being friends, but what about that girl that you're with. Taeyeon ah stop making your mum and I worried. You're the heiress to this company, and you're going to let it be ruined because of a single girl?" Taeyeon's dad was desponded.

"I never had the intention to make umma and you worried. But I'm going to choose Tiffany over anything. Dad please see that life is so much more than money." Taeyeon tried to reason with her dad.

"You would not have been what you are today without this company! And don't you dare spout out things like that brainlessly!" Taeyeon's dad rolled his hands into a ball, he was furious.

"I've always listened to you. I took up all those business classes that I hated so that I could succeed you. All my life I was taught that leading the company to greater heights and earning more money was everything. I hardly learnt anything about love from the both of you. But now that I have found love, I know just how precious is it. So I'm going to do whatever I want with my life regardless of whatever you say. Love is free dad, but it can amount to so much more, more than anything you can imagine."

"You! You are hopeless! Lock her in her room! You shall not go anywhere, and you will marry Mr and Mrs Choi's daughter as promised!" Taeyeon's dad gave up on reasoning with her daughter. 

---At Seohyun's place---

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're looking for Seohyun is she around?" Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany greeted the butler who opened the door.

"Are you Seohyun's friend? Come on in. Please take a seat while I go get Seohyun ssi" the butler left the three of them seated in the sofa of the great hall. The three of them turned their heads to look around at the big mansion. Everything was so classy and prestigious. 

"Wow, Seohyun sure is rich." the three of them secretly thought to themselves.

Seohyun soon came down to greet the three of them.

"Hello, I'm Seohyun. Who are..oh you are the girl from the other day." Seohyun had not met Yuri and Yoona but recalled Tiffany whom she saw the other day at the amusement park.

"Seohyun right? I'm Yuri, this is Yoona and she's Tiffany, I assume you've met her. Taeyeon is kind of in trouble, we're hoping you could help." Yuri requested.

"Oh no what happened to her?" Seohyun sat down to listen to the three of them retell the whole process of how Taeyeon got caught.

"Aigoo, her dad must have been furious and brought her back to her home. She could have been locked in at home. In any case my parents are persistent about me marrying Taeyeon, I don't think I can help." 

"Please Seohyun, this time round you have to do something. You have to tell your parents that you don't love Taeyeon. Don't you want to find your true love as well? Don't let this arranged marriage ruin everything for you." Yuri, as usual, was the forceful one and did all the talking while Yoona and Tiffany sat back to support Yuri. Tiffany was also on the verge of tears, she looked at Seohyun sincerely to plead her to help Taeyeon.

"All..all right I'll try. Taeyeon taught me to go for what I want in life as well, it's about time I did something." Seohyun's reply got the three of them smiling jubilantly

"Absolutely not!" a lady shouted while walking down the flight of stair that led to the second floor. The trio looked over to the person who the voice came from.

"Umma.." Seohyun turned around to find her mum walking down the stairs. 

"What do you think you three are doing in my house and asking such a thing of my daughter, now get out!" 

"Soo..Sooyoung?!" Yuri was dazed for a second as she looked at the much younger version of Sooyoung, she had flawless skin and skinny legs. She wore classy clothes that were the exact opposite of what she wore in Yuri's time. 

"How..how do you know my name?" Sooyoung was stunned to know that Yuri had known her name. In fact her name was hardly used nowadays, everyone called her Mrs Choi.

"I know you.."

"You know me?!"

"Ahh, that's not important right now. Why are you asking your daughter to marry someone she doesn't want to?" Yuri broke out of her daze and questioned Sooyoung.

"She's my daughter, she will do anything I ask of her. So what she does is none of your business." 

"Of course it is. What you're doing is obviously wrong!" Yuri retaliated.

"Why you little brat.." 

"Mrs Choi, I beg of you don't make your daughter do something she'll regret in the future." Yuri reasoned with Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked straight into Yuri's eyes and somehow was reminded of a time, the time she was dating her first love. The one who she regretted not going out with, not chasing. And now although she is the wife of a rich man she had regretted not choosing her true love.

"All right..I didn't want this. It's all for my husband's company. I realize Seohyun's pain but what can I do. I'm just his wife." Sooyoung sighed.

"You can cancel the wedding, tell them it's not going to work out." 

"How is that going to help, I'll just get into trouble with my husband and Seohyun is still going to marry Taeyeon." Yuri could tell how helpless Sooyoung was but didn't convey it.

"I've got an idea. Seohyun, on the day of the wedding we'll..." all of them listened intently to Yuri's plan.

"And then, you will reject to marry Taeyeon by saying 'I will not', then leave the rest to us." Yuri concluded.

"That's crazy!" Seohyun said.

"That's kind of reckless Yuri" Yoona commented.

"Taeyeon ah.." Tiffany just sat there and cried out Taeyeon's name, obviously still worried about Taeyeon and whether the plan would actually work.

"I'm sure that will work!" Sooyoung said.

All of them turned to Sooyoung, they all had not expect Sooyoung to agree and what more approve so confidently to the plan. Yuri smiled at Sooyoung, glad that she got through to her. It wasn't the time to find out Sooyoung's story so she kept her curiousity inside of her and decided to ask another time.

"Why, why are people willing to go through so much just to be with their loved one." Seohyun asked curiously.

"When you find love you'll know..." Yuri replied simply while the rest smiled in agreement.

 

Double chapter update today for all my readers. Thank you so much. Haha, the mission is coming to an end soon. :)
Hope you guys like the story!