•ㅇthreeㅇ•

All-You-Can-Eat •ㅇThree-Shotㅇ•
  Kris quickly wiped beads of sweat off of his forehead as he arranged a couple of plates across the EXO-M dining room table.

It was already 2:45AM...he was running late. 

All day long he had been planning out the perfect way to let Xiumin know how he felt. Making discreet phone calls without any of the other members hearing, running off to the store and hoping no one wanted to tag along, sneaking out of his room and fumbling around a dimly lit kitchen in the middle of the night...this plan of his is a lot of work. 

In the end, Kris knew it was all going to be worth it though. Or at least he thought it would be. Worst case scenario: that little dumpling would totally reject him. He was just hoping that wouldn't happen. 

Walking over to the kitchen counter, he started unwrapping a plastic bag with plastic takeout containers inside of it. He opened up one of them and was instantly hit with a mouth watering smell which caused him to quickly cover it back up. 

Don't want Baozi to wake up just yet... He thought to himself. 

Carefully picking up the container, Kris walked back to the dining room table. He started to neatly arrange th dumplings that were inside on to the plates. 

If this doesn't show him how I feel, I don't know what will...

Kris then felt a tap on his shoulder, giving him a shock and almost causing him to drop the remaining dumplings in his hands. If he wasn't trying so hard to be silent, he probably would've let out a fairly girly scream. 

Spinning around, Kris came face to face with the shoulder-tapping culprit that nearly ruined his entire plan. 

"Hyung," Chen said, a curious look on his face. "What are you doing?"

Kris didn't answer. He just gave the younger boy a death glare, lifted up his hand and flicked him on the forehead. 

"Owww..." Chen said, rubbing the spot where he was hit. "What was that for?"

"Shhh," Kris said quietly. "Either lower your voice or shut your face. I don't want anyone waking up."

"Well, it's almost three in the morning," Chen said, lowering his voice to a whisper. "What are you doing up?"

Kris practically ignored Chen and returned his attention to what he had been doing. 

I don't have time to mess with this kid right now, He thought to himself. Baozi will be coming out any minute now and I need to be ready.

Kris could feel a presence right behind him and when he looked over his shoulder, he saw Chen peeking over him, checking out what he was up to. 

"What's up with all the dumplings?" Chen asked. 

Kris stayed silent as he finished putting out the last of the food. 

"Those look really good." Chen exclaimed, reaching out towards the plate just before having his hand swatted away by the leader. 

"Don't touch," Kris said, glaring at the younger boy again. "These are for someone." 

Chen thought about the situation for a second while he rubbed the spot on his hand where it was just slapped. First his forehead, now his hand. He was feeling a little abused by the leader. 

Then it all made sense to him. Being up late, waiting in the kitchen, preparing plates of dumplings...this was his plan. 

"Ahhh...I get it," Chen said. "You're waiting for Xiumin hyung to come out for his late night snack."

Kris nodded. 

"So, you're going to feed him in to a food-induced coma and then confess to him? That might take a while, that kid can eat A LOT."

Kris shook his head in annoyance. Not only did he have this whole confession to worry about but now he has to worry about this kid pestering him. "What're you doing up anyway?"

"I've gotten so used to being woken up by you mumbling about 'dumplings' in multiple languages that now I can't sleep without hearing it." Chen made his way over to the walk-in kitchen pantry, opened the door and looked over all the food they had inside of it. "So you really think this plan of yours is going to work?"

Kris walked over to where Chen was. "The best way to a dumplings heart is through his stomach, right?"

"I guess," Chen shrugged. "I just hope that if this whole thing works out, instead of hearing you talk in your sleep about dumplings, I don't have to listen to you eat 'dumplings' if you know what it mean." 

"Well if this whole thing works out, you can switch rooms with Xiumin and go be roommates with Tao." 

Chen eyes grew wide. "I can't sleep in the same room with Tao. I heard he does wushu in his sleep...what if he goes all Kung Fu Panda on me and doesn't realize it until I'm beaten to a pulp." 

Kris found a little amusement in Chen's freaking out but he needed to get him out of the kitchen. Xiumin was going to be coming out of his room any minute. 

"Just relax," Kris said calmly. "I was just kidding."

"And you know, if he bashes in my face in his sleep," Chen said, continuing on with his hysterics. "What's going to happen to the group? I'm the main vocals, so I have to be front and center a lot and no one wants to look at someone who looks like their face just went through a meat grinder."

"Chen, calm dow-"

"And you know what else? I heard Tao cries in his sleep too. I don't do well around crying people. I get all nervous and I feel like I should go give them a hug but then if I go give Tao a hug, he's going to go all ninja assassin and..."

In the midst of Chen's ranting, Kris heard soft footsteps coming from one of the bedrooms. He looked over at the room that Xiumin and Tao shared and could see a shadow move around from the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. 

Kris was probably freaking out more inside then Chen was on the outside. Now was the time. He had to do it now. There was no turning back. 

There was one little problem though...Chen was still having his little sharing-a-room-with-Tao meltdown. 

"...and what if I'm asleep when Tao decides to go all Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? I'm dead...I'm so dead. I might as well kiss my cute little goo-"

Chen was cut off by Kris placing a firm hand on top of his mouth. 

"Shhh..." Kris said, placing a finger on his lips. "Xiumin is coming out." Chen's whole body relaxed and he nodded as Kris pulled his hand away from his face. "I'll just go run back to our room." 

"No, there's no time. Just, uh," Kris looked around the kitchen to see where he could hide Chen but then realized he was already standing in the perfect hiding place: the kitchen pantry. "Just stay in here."

"But hyung, it's dark and creepy in here." Chen whined. 

Kris wasn't listening though. "Just be quiet or I really will put you in Tao's room. I'm the leader, I have that power." 

Chen, not wanting to be stuck in a room with the sleeping maknae, nodded. "Fine. At least save me some dumplings."

"I don't know about that. You said so yourself, Baozi can eat a lot."

Kris then shut the pantry door and took a deep, relaxing breath. 

You can do this, Kris. Don't let that 'little fattie' make you nervous. Just tell him how you feel. Just-

"Kris?"

Spinning around, Kris saw Xiumin walking in to the kitchen, his eyes heavy with tiredness. 

"What are you doing up this late?"

"Ummm...uh," Kris could feel the nerves starting to set in. He quickly tried to brush it off though. "I should be asking you the same question."

"I'm hungry..." Xiumin said, putting on the cutest pouty face Kris had ever seen. 

A little smirk formed on Kris' face. "Whatever happened to being on a diet?"

"Apparently my tummy doesn't like diets." Xiumin replied, patting his belly. 

>_<

Kris was trying everything inside of him to keep it together and not go crazy from the immense amounts of aegyo. 

"I-I was actually a-about to eat something t-too." Kris managed to stutter out as he pointed over to the kitchen table. 

Xiumin walked over to the table and his eyes lit up once he realized what was sitting on top of it. "Are those what I think they are?"

Kris nodded as he also made his way to the table. "Wanna share them with me?"

He didn't have to ask him twice. Xiumin immediately sat down and had a set of chopsticks in his hands, ready to attack the plate in front of him. 

Kris also sat down, smiling over how happy his little Baozi is over some food. He just needed to control himself and not let him become overwhelmed with the cuteness that he knew was coming. 

Picking up a set of his own chopsticks, Kris was the first to take a dumpling and he offered it across the table to Xiumin, who gladly took it in his mouth. 

"Mmmm..." Xiumin exclaimed. "These are soooo good!"

Kris chuckled at the sight in front him. Xiumin was so happy, his cheeks had puffed up like a chipmunks. Kris had to hold himself back from reaching over the table and pinching them. 

Xiumin was the next to pick up a dumpling and then offered it over to Kris, but the leader just shook his head. "No, it's okay. You go ahead and eat." 

"Are you sure?" Xiumin asked. "I thought you had gotten this for yourself?"

"I'm actually not that hungry anymore."

Xiumin looked at Kris with a confused look on his face, wondering why he had all these dumplings laid out if he wasn't planning on eating any of them. That thought didn't last very long. 

"Okay...more for me then!" Xiumin said, popping the dumpling in to his mouth. "You're the best, duizhang!"

It was almost like a smile was permanently plastered to Kris' face. Xiumin was happily immersed in his own little dumpling filled world and that made Kris happy. Now, he just needed to do what he had been waiting to do all day, the reason why he prepared plates of dumplings at three in the morning. 

His heart began to race and he could feel the nerves coming again. Kris knew he needed to say what he needed to say and just get it over with, before all the dumplings are gone. Confessing to Baozi will be easier for him if he's doing what he loves the most and that's eating but with the pace that he's going, Kris doesn't have long. 

Xiumin stuffed another dumpling in to his mouth and began to happily wobble in his chair. "This is the best midnight snack ever!"

"I'm glad you like it." Kris said, smiling at the boy across from him. "S-so, I actually wanted to talk to you about something..."

"These are some tasty dumplings," Obviously, Xiumin wasn't paying any attention. "Duizhang, are you sure you don't want any?"

Maybe feeding the kid wasn't the best idea when I'm trying to tell him something...

"No, I'm not really hungry," Kris said, shaking his head. "But like I was saying...I really need to tell you something and that's why I got all of th-"

"I love you, dumplings," Xiumin interrupted, holding one of the dumplings up to his face and talking to it. "You're my fat, little pillows of deliciousness."

(-_-;)

Kris let out a low groan as he felt the frustration build up inside of him. "Can you please just listen to me really quick?" 

Xiumin moved his focus over to Kris. "Sure..."

"Okay," Kris prepared himself by taking a deep breath before continuing. "The whole reason I did all thi-"

"Are you surecyou don't want a dumpling, duizhang?" Xiumin interrupted again. "You're really missing out. They are so yummy~"

"NO!" Kris exploded, standing up from his seat. "NO, I don't want any DUMPLINGS!"

Xiumin's eyes grew big and he stared at Kris with a dumpling half way in his mouth. He had never heard the leader raise his voice and since his voice was so deep, it kind of freaked Xiumin out. 

"Actually YES, I DO want a dumpling," Kris continued. "I want YOU!"

Xiumin went from a little frightened to a little confused as he watched the leader sit back down and lean towards him on the table, grabbing on to his hands. 

"I like you, Baozi." Kris said, looking in to Xiumin's eyes. "I like your puffy chipmunk cheeks. I like the way you act like a 4 year old when you're eating. I like how you're so caring and thoughtful towards others. I even like how you never seem to take your mind off of food."

Looking in to Kris' eyes, Xiumin knew he was being sincere. It was weird. He had just witnessed two completely sides of the leader that he had never before seen. He was so used to him being so strong and confident, seeing him be sensitive was actually quite nice. For some reason unknown to him, seeing Kris act like this made Xiumin's heart beat just a tad bit faster. 

Kris sighed and let go of Xiumin's hands. "You probably think I'm nuts and do I blame you...not really. I'm starting to believe I am. To think that getting you a bunch of dumplings would actually make you fall for me. Yeah, I really am nuts."

Kris leaned forward against the table and set his head in his hands. Part of him was hoping that Xiumin would just get it over with and turn him down and the other part was hoping he wouldn't say anything and just forget this ever happened. He had kind of given up on the other boy doing anything else. 

I should've never done this...this was a stupid plan, Kris. Stupid, stupid, stu-

Kris then felt a tap on the top of his head and when he looked up, he saw Xiumin looking at him. With his finger, he motioned Kris to move closer and then pointed to the half of the dumpling that still poked cutely out of his mouth. 

Kris was a little confused at first as he tried to figure out what the other boy was trying to tell him to do. It wasn't until Xiumin stood up and leaned across the table, just like he did that night at the Chinese restaurant to wipe off his face, that Kris finally understood...and all he could do was smile. 

Standing up, Kris also leaned across the table. He moved his head closer to Xiumin's and when he was close enough, gently took into his mouth the other half of the dumpling. He slowly nibbled on it until he finally reached a pair of soft lips. 

Soft...just like those adorable, bun-like cheeks...

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but to Kris, it felt like hours. He pulled away and swallowed the delicious dumpling that he just took in and then grabbed on to his 'little dumplings' hand. 

"It's really late, how about we go lay down?" Kris said, nodding his head toward his bedroom. 

Xiumin grinned and nodded. 

The two started heading towards the room before Xiumin stopped, looked over his shoulder, let go of Kris' hand and ran back to the kitchen table only to return with the plate of dumplings in his hands. 

"Leaving my babies out here all night would be blasphemy." Xiumin said, making kissy faces at plate. 

Kris smiled and placed his arm around Xiumin's shoulder, continuing to lead him in to the bedroom. "As long I get to see that cute smile on that chunky little face of yours, I'll make sure you get all the dumplings that you can eat." 

A little bit later...

Chen had been woken up by Kris after he had fallen asleep in the pantry. The only thing is, Kris still made him sleep in Xiumin's bed for the night. He had told him something along the lines of, "for the safety of your young ears, I think it would be better if you slept in Baozi's bed" and Chen wasn't stupid. He knew that Kris' confession must've gone well...really well. 

So after a lot of protesting, Chen finally gave in. He figured being in a bed across from the ninja maknae would be better off then hearing lion growling and dumpling moans all night. 

After creating himself a fortress of pillows to protect himself, Chen got comfortable and just as he was about to shut his eyes, he started hearing some weird mumbling from the bed across from him. 

Orenji...

Chêng...

Orange...

O_o 

Seems like Tao has picked up a little a bit of english from his gege...

Mmmm...



ㅜ_ㅜ   

I'm so sad I'm done...

But did you all enjoy it??? 

There's been candy kisses, pepero kisses, the WooJung churro kiss...now there's a XiuRis dumpling kiss   >_<

I actually had a lot of fun writing this and I hope all of you had just as much fun reading it. I know it was a tad bit cracky but hey, that's what I do best ^^ 

In other news...I'm sick. That's why it took me so long to post this because my brain is stuffy and it was clogging up my creativity. Everything I wrote sounded horrible. But now I'm starting to feel a little better and the creative juices are flowing so expect plenty of updates on my other fics coming up. 

And before I forget, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BACON!!! Hehehe~ 

BTW...did anyone else see the teaser photos for Dalmatians comeback??? The new boy is HAWT!!! 

Now let me wrap this up by saying THANK YOU to all of you who have subscribed and commented. For a three-shot, I never expected to get so much love from all of you. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Comment <3

Friend Request <3