•ㅇoneㅇ•

All-You-Can-Eat •ㅇThree-Shotㅇ•

Chen was really starting to get annoyed with Kris. Every single night it was the same thing. Him getting woken up by a deep voice, repeating the same three words over and over again.

Jiaozi...

Mandu...

Dumplings...


And it always ended with a bass toned "Mmmm...". It almost sounded like a lion growling. It freaked him out.

How was he expected to get any rest when his roommate was talking in his sleep, in three different languages?

And this night wasn't any different. After waking up to the constant talk of dumplings, what really sent him over the edge was an odd sound coming from the bed next to his. It sounded almost like lip-smacking or slurping. Other then it being really annoying, it was really hard to describe.

So Chen, who was sleep deprived and agitated, got out of his bed and made his way across the dark room. He stopped at the side of Kris' bed and found the source of the annoying noises.

He looked down to find the EXO-M leader, curled up in all of his blankets, his lips and slurping, almost like he was eating a bowl of noodles.

What the hell is he dreaming about? Chen thought to himself.

"Jiaozi...mandu..."

Chen sighed deeply. He knew he was never going to get any sleep if this continued on.

"Hyung." Chen softly said, trying to not to wake up the leader too rudely.

There was no answer though. Instead he got a deep sounding "dumplings" as a reply.

Chen moved in closer to Kris. "Hyung." He repeated, this time a little louder.

Suddenly, Kris reached up and grabbed on to Chen, pulling him down on top of him.

>_< *

"HYUNG!!!" Chen yelled out, flailing his arms back and forth, trying to get loose from the kung fu grip Kris had on him. "WAKE UP!"

That's when Chen felt something soft and wet against the side of his neck and hands going up the back of his shirt.

O_o

"HYUNG! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?"

Chen then came up with the only solution he could come up with to get him out of this situation. Reaching around to the side of Kris' stomach, he grabbed on to a small piece of skin with his index finger and thumb, and pinched hard.

"AHHH!"

Kris let go of Chen who, from trying to pull away, fell back against the floor.

"Yah!" Kris yelled out, anger evident in his voice. "What was that for?"

He obviously had no idea what he was doing in his sleep.

Chen lifted up an accusatory finger at Kris. "You...you tried to molest me in your sleep?"

"What are you talking?"

Chen jumped up on his feet and started pacing around the room. "All you keep talking about is dumplings and mandu and making weird mouth noises..."

Something then clicked in Kris' head. He knew what Chen was talking about. But, before he could talk to the younger one about it, he needed to calm him down first.

"Chen, will you relax for a minute?"

"RELAX? DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO RELAX?" Chen continued to pace around the room, still freaked out by the events that just took place. "You just tried to...to...touch me and you on my neck and your expecting me to RELAX?"

Kris sighed and got up out of his bed. He walked over to Chen and placed his hands on his shoulders, stopping him from moving around the room like a crazy person. 

"Chen, just calm down." Kris said in a soft voice. "Just breath."

He watched as Chen took a couple of deep breaths in and out.

"Feel better?" Chen nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?" Chen nodded again.

"Okay, let's have a seat on the bed." Kris then guided Chen over to his bed where they sat down. He felt like he had just calmed a little kid down after they had thrown a temper tantrum. Well, he practically did.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...you know." Kris wasn't quite sure what he did since he was sleeping but based off of Chen's reaction, he knew it couldn't have been good.

Chen just stared at Kris for a second. "What's wrong, hyung?" The look on Chen's face had gone from totally freaked out to worried. "You've been sleeping strange for the past couple of weeks and now this."

"I know, I know." Kris put his head in his hands. "I've just...I've had a lot on my mind since the showcase."

"Well you know if you wanna talk hyung, you can talk to me." Chen placed a comforting hand on Kris' back. "I don't know if I could give you any advice but I know I can at least listen."

Kris lifted his head and looked at Chen. He appreciated the fact that he was willing to help him out. What good would the leader be if he was constantly distracted. He knew it was time to get what has been plaguing his dreams, off his chest.

Pausing for a second, Kris lowered his head and looked at the floor. "I've been having these...feelings for someone."

"That's it, hyung? You have a crush?" Chen was shocked that this was the reason why Kris has been sleeping all weird.

"It's not just any someone," Kris hesitated for a second. "I've just never had these kind of feelings for this type of someone before."

Chen thought for a second, wanting to give a little advice to his Hyung. "Well, if you're having some kind of feelings for a certain someone then maybe you should find some way to tell this someone at some point that you're having these feelings and then maybe this someone also has some feelings," Chen gave Kris a soft pat on the back. "For a certain someone."

@_@

Although Chen's long piece of advice was really REALLY confusing, Kris understood what he was trying to say, or at least he kind of did. Nonetheless, he gave him a thankful smile and nodded.

"Sooo..." Chen leaned in close to Kris and began to whisper. "Who's the girl?"

"See, that's the thing, that someone is actua-"

Kris was then interrupted by the opening of the bedroom door. Both him and Chen looked over to see who it was and saw Xiumin, his head peaking in to the room.

"Are you guys okay?" Xiumin asked. "I thought I heard yelling coming from in here."

"Uh...ummm..y-yeah...we're f-fine." Kris managed to stutter out.

Kris' voice had a sudden tinge of nervousness to it, which is something that Chen caught on to right away. He turned his head and looked at Kris, then over at Xiumin and then back at Kris, who had diverted his attention back to the floor.

Even Chen was able to put two and two together and figure out what was going on. Although he was a little surprised, he knew he had to do the right thing and help the leader out.

"Yeah hyung," Chen said, looking over again at Xiumin. "We were just talking. Sorry if we woke you."

Kris lifted his head slightly, glancing over at the boy who was looking in from the doorway. "Y-yeah, sorry if w-we were to loud."

Xiumin just gave them a cute smile and shook his head. "It's okay, I was just out in the kitchen looking for something to eat."

"At 3AM?" Chen asked.

"Hey, I can't help that I'm hungry!" Xiumin replied, a playfully defensive tone in his voice.

Both Chen and Xiumin broke out in to laughter while Kris just nervously chuckled.

"Alright, well I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't getting molested by some fangirls that were hiding under your bed." Xiumin joked.

"Nope, no fangirls," Chen said. "But Kris tried molesting me in his sleep."

Kris looked at Chen with a shocked look on his face, not being able to believe what the younger one was sharing.

Xiumin just laughed though. "Okay, whatever." Obviously, from the sarcastic tone in his voice, he thought Chen was joking. "I'm gonna go back to sleep, you guys should too."

"Alright," Chen said, waving at Xiumin. "Good night hyung!"

The boys sitting on the bed watched as the door closed and then listened to footsteps before hearing another door being shut seconds later.

"I can't believe you just told him that!" Kris said in a loud whisper, lightly shoving Chen.

"What? It's not like he believed me anyway." Chen said. "So wait, that 'someone' is-"

Kris didn't need Chen to finish asking his question. He just nodded.

"But...how...when..." Chen had so many questions, he didn't know which one to ask first. But one seemed to stick it more then all the rest. "Hyung, you like boys?"

"NO!" Kris realized he had answered back a little too loudly. He didn't want 'someone' to come on in again. "I mean...I don't know. Not all boys. Just one."

"Xiumin hyung?" Kris nodded.

"Remember when we were in China," Kris began, wanting Chen to know the whole story. "And after the showcase, when we all went out to eat?"

Chen nodded. He remembered that night well. Not just because it was the night of their debut in China but also because they ate a really good dinner that night too.

"Well," Kris continued. "That's when all these 'feelings' started..."



 

So, if you haven't noticed, I have changed this to a three-shot! I realized that it was way to long to be made in to a one-shot so I split it up in to three parts.

But anyways, part one of three is up!!! Is it good? Bad? Let me know how you all feel about it.

Also, for those of you who have read "A Really 'Fogged Up' Situation", I've decided to continue that on as a three-shot too. SuhoxBaekhyun shippers, be prepared ^^

Anyways, thanks for all the great comments and thanks to my subbies. Love you guys!!!

Subscribe <3

Comment <3