Can i get a last kiss?

Can i get a last kiss?

 

He was standing at the graveyard. It was around midnight. "It's been a year, hasn't it?…" He said to himself. A tear drop fell. He putted the flowers on the grave and closed his eyes.

She wandered through the night. She was drenched, drenched in blood. She searched. Her eyes fell upon the boy. She smirked and walked towards him. 

 

The boy opened his eyes. He heard a noise so turned around, seeing you, The girl. He noticed the blood. "A-are you okay?" He asked, unsure of what to do. You wandered to him, dropping on the ground next to him. The need of blood, The pressure you felt. He kneeled down next to you, "Shall i call an ambulance?" He asked quiet worried. You grabbed his collar. You looked up and was about to attack him, until you saw his perfect, hazel eyes. You stared into them. He just looked back. You had a fight with your inner self. You wanted to bite him, but .. those eyes. "Aish.." You scolded as you stood up and pulled off your vest, which was covered in blood. He was looking at you. "Are you a vampire?" He suddenly asked. You looked at him. "Be glad that you have those pretty eyes… You wouldn't have lived long without them.." You said as you turned around and was about to leave. He grabbed your hand. "What do you mean?" He stood up as well. You turned around and was about to scold him, "Yah! …. Aish! What's it with your eyes! Why do they look so damn pure!" You said to yourself while pulling your hand back. "Where do you live?" He asked. "So many questions, Why do you even bother!" You said while glaring at him. "… You don't have a home, do you?" He said. You first kept quiet, "… Yah.. Don't you have to run? Don't you see the fact that i was a girl, drenched in blood, without any wounds? doesn't that say enough?" He only looked at you. You turned around and was about to disappear in the night. "If you don't have a place to go! You can stay at my house if you want!" He said to you. You stopped for a second. This was actually a chance to find new humans to the blood out of them. You quickly recovered and reacted: "Why should i sleep at your house.." You turned around and faced him. There was about 3 meter of distance between the two of you. There was a light flash and soon after it started to rain and thunder. "Is heavy weather a good reason?" He walked towards you and grabbed your hand, pulling you along. He walked quick and pulled you to the bus stop. "Why aren't you scared.." You asked while looking at the rain. He shrugged and looked at you. The bus stopped in front of you and the two of you went in. You decided to play along. He probably has a lot of friends, which means you can obtain a lot of blood if you act it out the right way. "What's your name, By the way?" The boy asked you when the two of you were sitting in the bus. "Ah it's _____ " You answered. "I'm Shin Soohyun, You can call me Soohyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled at you. This was easier than pie, You thought to yourself. Beside that, he asked for it. 

 

The two of you arrived at his house. The two of you ran through the rain while he held his jacket above the two of you. He took his key and he quickly opened the door. He smiled cutely at you. You entered the house and looked around. It looked pretty casual. You saw him looking at his phone for a second. You saw a guitar in the corner of the room. "You play?" You asked and looked at him. He nodded, and walked towards the guitar and took it. He walked to the living room, you followed him. He sat down on the couch and patted next to him. "Come sit here, i will play a song for you." He said smiling. You once again looked around and slowly sat down next to him. You were checking if there weren't any traps, Since he wasn't afraid of you, there might be a chance he's a hunter. You sat down next to him and he started to play a song and sang along. His song really made a impact on you. The boy with the pretty hazel eyes actually was a great singer. You listened to him as you slowly became comfortable. 

 

As i played and sang the song for her, i saw her relax a bit. Great it's going according to my plan! First i'll make her feel comfortable, then i will take her to my friends, and then we will catch this vampire! The vampires will regret the fact that they actually killed my younger sister!! I stopped singing and looked at her. Even though she was a vampire, she sure looked cute. It's a loss that soon she will be caught AND killed by me, But they didn't thought this way when their kind killed my parents. 

 

"Do you like the song?" He asked you. You nodded. "You're a good singer! .. say .. can i check around your house for a second?" You asked him. "Why do you want that?" He asked you while giving you a questioning face. "Just to make sure you're not a hunter." You said and stared right into his eyes to check if he shows any weird reaction. "Sure, go check every room if you want." He said and smiled. "I'm sorry if you're not. It's just, i'm extra cautious because my parents were killed by them 3 weeks ago.. i managed to escape but i'm afraid they might find me soon…" You apologized and started to investigate the house. 

 

So that was the girl the others were talking about? The girl who managed to escape from them… Her parents were killed. Wow.. i somehow feel bad for her now. I looked at her while she was checking around in the living room. I will let her enjoy the last days she will spend here. I smiled and started to play the song again. 

 

Until now there was no sign of any kind of hunter material. You heard him playing the song again. Maybe he is innocent after all? You checked around once again and walked back to him. You sat next to him and listened to the song again. Once he was finished you looked at him. "Somethings wrong?" He asked while looking at you. "Aniyo… it's just.. your eyes are pretty.." You looked away. he softly smiled. "Let's go sleep already.. i got a--" His sentence got cut off by the ringtone of his phone. He took it while giving you a smile. "Ah, Yoboseyo.." He walked into another room. You just dreamed away in your thoughts.  

 

"Yes..  yes it's the girl which managed to get away. - in about 3 days? - that's okay with me.. yea i will invite her for the party and then we will catch her and kill her… - okay.. bye-bye" He hung up.. "… 3 days left. let's make them fun for her." he mumbled as his guilt grew. 

 

He entered the room and saw you sleeping on the couch. He lifted you and brought you to his room. "Since when do vampires sleep.." He said softly. She must be tired from fleeing, he thought to himself. He laid you in his bed and looked at the picture of his sister, which was next to his bed. He sighed. He looked at you. "…3 days… " 

 

Day 1

 

You woke up. When you looked next to you you saw Soohyun sleeping. His hand held the picture of a girl. She looked young. You looked at him and still felt kind of worried, because he wasn't scared. It can't be right! how can he not be scared of you! You though as you sighed. He woke up and looked at you. You were in deep thoughts, softly biting your lip. "good morning~" He suddenly said, making you shock and bite your lower lip. "Ackk--" you said as your lip started to bleed. "Ah, You're okay?" He asked nicely. "Ah, it's just a small cut.. i'm okay!" You said while pushing your shirt against your lip. "You're a vampire, why don't you just drink the blood?" He asked. "Drinking your own blood is not tasting good, believe me!" You said while still trying to stop the blood. He looked at you. "You're actually pretty innocent right?" He asked. You just looked at him. "What do you mean?" You asked. "You didn't even bit me, tonight… Beside that.. the blood  you drunk…" He stopped. ".. Cow blood.. It's not as good as Human blood.. but it's difficult for me to drink human blood." You looked down. It was quiet a shame for you. He looked at you even more now. "Why can't you drink human blood?" Soohyun asked quiet confused. You shrugged. "I just can't attack helpless humans.. i've tried it several times, but every time i was about to bite, something in me stopped myself and i fled…" You said softly. "Then.. why didn't you flee from me?" He asked while lifting your chin. ".. Your eyes." You looked into his eyes. He looked back. as he got lost in your eyes he slowly moved closer to you. His lips softly touched yours. You shocked at first but eventually closed your eyes. He pulled back. "ah.. i'm sorry.." He said a bit shy. "i-it's okay.." You said back. He stood up. "Here, a towel, Go use the bathroom and clean yourself up. There's still some blood on you face.." He gave you a towel and some clean clothes. He showed you the way to the bathroom. You thanked him and closed the door. You started to refresh yourself. 

 

Soohyun was walking around, a bit stressed. The thoughts went through his head, "She's innocent! I can't let her die, right? But she's a vampire! What to do!! shall i tell my friends she ran away? But then i have to hide her because if they find her, bad stuff will be happening.. I'm sure they will torture here before hand! But she's a  vampire after all! how can i let her live? She's one of the creatures that killed my little sister…" he touched his lips, "But… she is innocent after all." He looked down and sat down on the couch. He softly tugged his hair. "otteoke?

 

You left the bathroom. You bound the towel around your hair and tried to keep the pants up because it was slightly too big for you. The shirt was oversized as well. "Ah.. Soohyun. Do you have some kind of belt for me?" You asked awkwardly. "Why?" He turned around and looked at you. He chuckled. You looked at him. He stood up and got a belt for you. He walked towards you, You wanted to take it from him, but the pants was about to fall down if you let it go so you tried to keep it up with one hand. "Don't worry, I will help you." He smiled at you and putted the belt around you, through the pants. You let go of the pants as he secured the belt. He looked at you and he felt his heart drop. "D-do you want breakfast?" He asked you. "If you're okay with it.. i don't wanna be a bother to you." You said to him. He shook his head. "You're not, Believe me!" He smiled and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you. You actually kinda started to like him already. You sat down on the couch. Not long after Soohyun brought you a delicious breakfast. You smiled at him. "Whoa! it smells great and looks so good! You must be a great cook!" You said. He smiled as he putted the plate in front of him. "Go ahead~ eat as much as you want." He smiled and sat down next to you. You took a smile bite. "Wua! so good!" You said. Soohyun just smiled. You took a small piece of what you ate and held it in front of his mouth. "Say ah~" You said cutely. He laughed and did as you said. You fed him. and so the two of you continued eating the breakfast, feeding each other. 

 

The two of you stayed inside the whole day. To your surprise he didn't asked much questions about your past and stuff. Somehow you felt a big like for him. "_____-ah, i have to do groceries, are you gonna join me?" He asked as he smiled to you. You nodded, "I don't wanna stay behind~" You said and the two of you left to the shops. The two of you entered the supermarket and at the begin of the supermarket there was a small toys part. Soohyun's eyes fell on some rabbit ears. He took them and putted them on your head. You looked at him and he chuckled. You smiled and took some panda ears and putted them on his head. The two of you started to play around a bit. You actually had a lot of fun. You never knew such easy things would be so much fun with the right person. Later on the two of you continued shopping, still wearing the bunny/panda ears. Everyone in the shop was somehow staring at the two of you. Soohyun took some things and asked if you needed something. You shook your head. "I'm okay" And you smiled. He softly pinched your cheek. "You're such a cutie!" He said laughing. The two of you paid and went home again. 

 

Once home you took of the rabbit ears and looked at them. They were kinda cute. You smiled and looked at him. He was putting the groceries in the cabinets, with the panda ears still on. You chuckled and went over to help him. After that he cooked dinner and you helped him. The two ate together and watched a movie after dinner, cuddling together like a couple. 

 

You totally fell in love with him.. 

 

Day 2

 

The next day you woke up and soohyun once again made a delicious breakfast. the two of you ate together and you took a shower and cleaned the house a bit, to help out. After you, he cleaned himself and you washed the dishes. he asked you if you wanted to go to a movie. You were okay with it so the two of you went to the cinema. On the way you met his friends. "Soohyun!!" You heard someone yell. You and Soohyun looked at the way where the sound came from. He quickly pushed you softly behind him, as if he wanted to protect you. "Hey~" Soohyun said a bit unsure. "Is that the girl you told me about?" The boy asked while the others slowly caught up with him. "kinda.." Soohyun said while not smiling at all. "Hi there.. " One of his friends said while looking at you. You felt uneasy and looked at Soohyun. You saw that he had the same problem. Suddenly your eyes fell on one of the boys. Your eyes grew bigger when you recognized his face. He was the one who killed your parents. You slightly panicked. Did Soohyun knew him? Did he knew you were a vampire? The girl he told them about? ".. Soohyun-oppa!" You said softly, "We're going to be late for the movie.." You acted. He smiled at you, "You're right! Let's go." He took your hand and said his goodbyes to his friends. He softly pulled you along. You glared at the boy who killed your parents. Once you and Soohyun were alone you asked him: ".. How do you know those boys?" You looked at him. "They used to be my class mates." Soohyun said cooly. You looked at him. He looked back, "Something wrong?" He asked. "Aniyo.. i will just trust you." You smiled softly. The two of you went to the movie. It was a horror movie. You were peacefully watching it while Soohyun was scared as hell. Half way of the film you noticed that soohyun wasn't looking anymore. You smiled. You took his hand and looked at him. His eyes flew open and he looked at you. You smiled cutely at him. He smiled back at you and moved in his seat, more to your side. You did the same and you dropped your head on his shoulder. He putted his arm around you, feeling more comfortable. The two of you continued watching the movie. Soohyun was less scared now. 

 

"Is he in love?" One of the boys asked the others. They were sitting few rows behind the two of you, just to keep an eye on you. "It looks like he is.. so we should kill the girl sooner…" One of the others said. "She sure looks cute!" Another said. "It's an act.. she's trying to make him fall in love with her just so she can out his blood." some other said. "we gotta be soon.. before it's too late." 

 

After the film the two of you went to home. Soohyun got an text message. "Let's make it tomorrow morning! She can't live any day longer." Soohyun looked at the text message  with big eyes. "Somethings wrong?" You asked him. He shook his head and smiled at you. "say.. Soohyun… I just wanna say… Thank you for everything." You smiled, "Actually.. no one has ever been this nice to me before… i gotta admit.. in the beginning i was planning on just using you. But… i think i actually started liking you." You said a bit shy. He looked at you. Suddenly you felt 2 strong arm wrapping around you. He pulled you close to him. "I like you a lot too.." He whispered. He kissed your cheek. The two of you entered his house. "Actually.. i have to tell you something.." He said while scratching his head. You looked at him. "Remember the people from before? They are Vampire hunters.. actually i am one too. I know it's bad but i was planning on catching you. Somehow… I just wanna be with you right now! i don't want you to be caught by them!" He took your hands. You didn't knew what to say. So he was a vampire hunter after all? You looked at him. "_____-ah.. Believe me." He looked at you, "If you play along i know a plan to save you!" He said. You looked at him. "… I might seem crazy to do this but.. i have nothing to lose anyways." You looked at him. "So you trust me?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled bright and hugged you tight. "I won't let you down! I'm gonna do everything to get you out of here alive!" Somehow something in you started to feel warm when he said that. You hugged him back. 

 

The evening he made up a plan to save you. It was pretty tangled and dangerous, but it seemed like a reliable plan. "Got it?" He asked and he looked at you. You nodded. He hugged you. "It's gonna be alright… I am willing to offer my life to save you." He said. "Soohyun… just promise me one thing!" You suddenly said. He looked at you. "If something goes wrong. Don't do anything stupid, okay? You have to live on." You looked at him with a serious face. He softly nodded. "Let's head to bed now.." He smiled and the two of you went to bed. He laid down next to you and looked at you. You settled down and looked back at him. ".. can i kiss you?" He suddenly asked. You smiled at him. "If you want to..?" You said back. He pecked your lips and smiled cheeky at you. You laid your hand on his cheek and gave him a real kiss. His hand caressed your back softly. You broke the kiss softly and smiled at him. Suddenly he started to tickle you. "eeeek! Soohyun~" You said while struggling. He started to laugh and continued tickling. the two of you kept playing like that for a while but eventually fell asleep. 

 

Day 3

 

The next morning you woke up. you were pretty scared somehow. You hugged Soohyun and pushed your head against his chest. "Are you okay, honey?" He asked. You looked at him. "I'm scared.." You said softly. "Just keep up to the plan, nothing can go wrong… believe me." He smiled "Don't forget to act like you don't know that they are hunters, okay?" He asked you and you nodded. He hugged you tight when the door bell rang. "I bet they're here to check up on us. Don't be scared okay?" Soohyun stood up and opened the door. The boys walked in, "Hey, Soohyun! Not trying on fleeing, are you?" One of them joked. You pulled the blanket over your head and acted like you were sleeping. "Where is the girl?" Another looked around. "She's still in bed.." Soohyun said. "Let's wake her up." another one of them said while he was about to walk to the bed room. "I will do it." Soohyun pushed the boy back and entered the room himself. He closed the door behind him and quickly pecked your lips. "It's gonna be okay." He whispered as he lifted you from the bed. You clung onto his shirt. He quickly pecked your cheek before entering the room again. He carried you princesses style. You opened your eyes and looked at the boys. there were only 4 boys. "Get ready, we're gonna have a fun day~" One of them said. Soohyun placed you on the couch. One of them reached his hand to you to pull you up from the couch. "I can stand up myself.." You stood up and took your, now clean, clothes. Soohyun washed them for you. You went to the bedroom and started changing. 'Oh please. Don't let this be the wrong decision.' you said to yourself as you sighed. You washed your face, fixed your hair and entered the room again. 

 

The 4 boys smirked at you. Only Soohyun softly smiled. "Why are you guys smirking? Are you planning something?" You asked them acting like you don't know a thing. "nothing… really" The boy who killed your parents said. When you looked at his face you felt only hatred. "Let's go" One other said. Soohyun also has changed clothes. He took your hand and you left the house. "where are we going anyways?" You asked. "A surprise." One of them said. you softly squeezed Soohyun's hand. "Why are the two of you holding hands?" The murderer said, "Are the two of you together?" He smirked at soohyun. You raised one eyebrow while looking at the boy. You arrived at an dark alley. They entered a house there. Soohyun winked to you. That was the sign. The plan is gonna start from now. Time to act. You entered the house. It was pretty dark.The soft smell of garlic gave you an headache. You noticed some silver crosses in the room. You tried to stay away from them as much as possible. You saw the boys taking away a cloth from something. When you saw what's under it you knew it was the device Soohyun explained. It's their torture seat. If they bind you onto that, they will torture you for hours. You did as planned and 'tried to flee' but Soohyun grabbed you. You struggled and accidentally scratched his arm. He kept in his role though. He held you tight and looked to the others. One of the boys walked towards you with a silver cross. You actually shocked and pushed yourself back against Soohyun. The boy laughed like a creep. On that moment Soohyun grabbed the hand of the boy and hurled him against the wall. The wall hit his head and he fell K.O. on the floor. "That's one." Soohyun said. "Traitor!!" Another one yelled and he ran towards you with a wooden stake. Soohyun stopped him and hit a special point in his neck. The boy fainted. You looked at Soohyun. One of the boys fled and only the one who killed your parents was left. He first tried to attack but Soohyun took him down pretty fast. "You're nothing against Humans are you? You only can attack vampires because they have their weak spots like the crosses.." Soohyun said. "I-I'm sorry!!" the boy actually cried in despair. Soohyun kicked him. You slowly walked towards Soohyun. "You … You are the one who killed my parents right…" You said coldly to the boy. "I-I'm sorry for your parents!!" The boy cried. You took him by his collar and pulled him up. He was crying. "I'm the one who is hurt, So why are you crying more than me? Shut up!" You yelled to him. "You're not even worthy enough to be killed by me." You threw him back on the floor. "I think he learned his lesson.." You said as you turned your back to him and walked away. Soohyun followed you. Suddenly you heard him laugh. You turned around and saw him standing there with a gun. There was a silver bullet in it. "Didn't your parents learnt you that you should never turn your back to your enemy?" He smirked like a psycho. He shot at you. Soohyun jumped in front of you and got hit in his stomach. Your eyes grew big. The boy fled as Soohyun fell down to the ground. "Soohyun!" You yelled and you kneeled down next to him. "I… I told you, i would get … you out of this… alive?" He smiled at you. "I told you not to do stupid things!!!" You said to him. You quickly called an ambulance. "It's not… … stupid… i did it .. … for the one i loved.." He said weakly. You looked at the wound. "i have to stop the bleeding." You looked around but saw nothing to stop it with. "Soohyun! Don't die, Okay?!" You said worried. "I can't promise…" he said and he smiled at you. You started to cry. "_____-ah. Can.. can i get a last kiss?" He asked you. "Pabo! This isn't gonna be the last!" You kissed him while tears rolled down. "You're gonna get 10000 more from me!" You kissed him again. Thanks to the smell of the blood your fangs grew bigger but you didn't drunk even one drop. He noticed and smiled. "You're really are innocent.. " He said smiling. He fainted. Not long after the ambulance was there to help Soohyun. "How do you know him?" They asked. ".. I'm his girlfriend" You told them. "Okay, Just go with him for now, we will come later to ask you some questions." You nodded and went with him into the ambulance. You hold his hand as you hoped that he would survive. 

 

 

After an operation he was placed back into the room. You were sitting next to him. He barely survived and there was still a small chance it would take a turn to worse. He has been sleeping for 4 hours now. You only watched. You felt responsible for what happened. If he didn't tried to safe you this wouldn't have happened. You placed your head on the bed next to him and closed your eyes for a second. Suddenly you felt his hand you held move. You opened your eyes and saw he woke up. He looked at you. " _____-ah… what happened?" He asked softly. "You fainted and right after the ambulance arrived.." You smiled softly. "Ah… i see.." He said. "Pabo… i told you, if something goes wrong, put yourself on first!" you softly scolded him. "I couldn't let you die in front of me… beside that i promised you that you would survive it!" He smiled at you. "So… when do i get the 10000 kisses from you?" He smiled cheeky. You laughed and kissed him. "You will get them slowly.. as time passes by." You said. The weeks after you stayed at the hospital. They marked you as "family" so you were allowed to come as much as you wished. Ofcourse you barely went home.

 

Finally, It was the day he got dismissed from the hospital. You helped him with getting home. He could walk but sometimes it did hurt a lot. When you arrived at home, there was a big cake standing on the table. "What's that?" Soohyun asked. "It's a present from me! Because you finally got dismissed from the hospital!" You said happy. He laughed at you. "You're too nice! You're the one who deserves a cake! You took care of me all this time!" He smiled at you. You helped him to the chair and got a plate and fork. You cut the cake in pieces and started feeding him cutely. He enjoyed it. He putted some cake on your nose. You looked at it, a bit stunned. He chuckled and sweetly kissed it off. When he was stuffed he thanked you and kissed you. You chuckled. "Neh.. _____-ah. I never asked this properly.. but… Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he looked at you. You nodded. "I would love to!" You kissed him and he kissed back.