One prick. Two prick.

Please Don't Play With Me.

Hong Young Ki's POV

The rose was so pretty.

White, pure, perfect and pretty. It stood out among the red roses and caught my attention.

I reached out for it and then pulled back, but not before I had been pricked by the thorn just underneaath the petals.

Even the prettiest things are dangerous.

Looking at my finger I sat down on the bench in the school garden just to stare at the blood slowly seeping out.

I knew far to well that the prettiest and the best  things are the ones that can hurt you the most.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa! Oppa, where are you?" Young Ki said before rounding a corner behind the school.

But it was too late, the damage had already been done.

About 5 metres up ahead her precious Oppa was having a full-on makeout session with one of the Senior girls.

Pressing her up to the back of the school building he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Young Ki couldn't help but gasp. At the sound of someone else they both turned to look at her standing there, mouth agape and eyes wide open in disbelief,

"Whose she?" The Senior Girl purred at Jonghyun (Young Ki's Oppa).

Looking at Young Ki he scoffed and replied "No one, she's a nobody." Before returning his full attention back to the girl.

END OF FLASHBACK

Young Ki smiled sadly, why hadn't she seen it coming?

A person like her, no status, no wealth, no backround, dating the Kingka of the school? To good to be true.

All she had gotten out of it was a broken heart, a bucket of tears and a broken reputation.

At least she hadn't given everything to him like some of the other girl's in her class.

It wasn't fair. No 17 year old girl should be left to look after her little brother while her dad went off with another lady and her mother dead, shouldn't she be like the other girls in her class? Where wondering if the boy you like is looking at you, is the biggest problem you have to face?

What did she worry about? If they would have a roof over there head by the same time tomorrow.

But then again, life never is fair.

Young Ki suddenly remembered about her finger and she looked down at it.

There was only one drop of blood, it should be ok. But what would she do for a band-aid?

They'd run out at home weeks ago.

Just another sacrifice to keep the 3 room apartment they were in.

Looking up she saw someone leaning over her, and then hastily drawing back.

And then doing the exact same thing she did he sat down and looked at his finger.

Difference. He was Kim Myungsoo.

A well known player in the school but everyone seems to forget that everytime they there in a 1 ilometre distance from him.

He was smart,handsome and rich.

Which means he had a band-aid.

Young Ki sighed softly and turned her attention to the rapidly growing blood dot.

It suddenly dawned on Young Ki that it was surprisingly silent. I mean, Kim Myungsoo was followed everywhere he went wasn't he?

"Nobody knows about this place." Myungsoo said calmly.

Young Ki turned her head to look at him. How did he read my mind?

"I didn't. But I guessed what you were thinking." He replied turning to look back at her with that face that makes most girls faint.

But then Young Ki wasn't most girls.

"Oh." She replied not giving anything away nor trying to keep the conversation going.

She felt someone's hand touch her cheek.

"It's not good to cry." Myungsoo said before standing up.

"Especially if its only just because you got hurt."

Glancing up at him her eyes hardened. How dare he say she was crying because-

Her train of thought was disrupted because before walking away he tossed a band-aid onto her lap.

"It'll help take half of it away."

 

***

I'm sorry that so bad!!!!!

But its like midnight and I'm tired so....

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomawo,

Evie