The Line Between Destiny And Chance 17th Day

The Line Between Destiny And Chance

 

--[17 - WEDNESDAY]

HeeChul laughed at seeing his daughter showing her classmates her bandaged hand with a proud smile and then left to go back home.

He started to pack things he would need for the short vacation when the door bell rung.

HeeChul opened the door to see SiWon smiling at him. "Chullie, hey," he greeted him and HeeChul smiled back. "Hi."

HeeChul went back, so that SiWon could enter.

SiWon watched him for a few seconds before he decided to give HeeChul a peck on the cheek, making HeeChul blush slightly.

"Are you excited?" SiWon asked and HeeChul nodded with a small smile.

---

"Bye!" Chin-Sun said to her friends and climbed into the backseat of SiWon's car. It was the first time, she was picked up from school by car and she smiled happily.

HeeChul's heart was beating fast when SiWon started to drive and they slowly left the town behind.

"Appa, when are we there?" Chin-Sun asked excitedly and HeeChul looked at her. "In a few hours," he answered but Chin-Sun shook her head. "No, not you, Umma. I was talking to Appa," Chin-Sun explained. SiWon looked at her through the rear mirror and laughed while HeeChul was pouting. He actually had thought that Chin-Sun had already forgotten about calling them Umma and Appa.

"Umma already said it right. In a few hours," SiWon stated and Chin-Sun squealed happily.

SiWon's gaze fell for a brief moment on HeeChul next to him who didn't seem that pleased with how Chin-Sun called them and so, SiWon's hand reached out for HeeChul's and he squeezed it with a loving smile.

"Don't be like that, Chullie," SiWon stated and HeeChul nodded.

He yawned suddenly, feeling tired.

SiWon noticed that as well and immedaitely told him. "You can sleep a little."

HeeChul nodded but didn't want to fall asleep. He couldn't do anything against it though when his eyes closed and he went off to dreamland.

---

"Ap-" HeeChul heard a faint voice but he was still half asleep, so he didn't move because another voice cut the first off anyway.

"Shh, Chin-Sunnie. Your Appa is sleeping. He seems really tired. Let him sleep." HeeChul thought to remember that it was SiWon's voice but wasn't quite sure.

"Let's go in first," SiWon said to Chin-Sun. HeeChul assumed they were there but he really felt too exhausted to stand up or even open his eyes.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep again.

---

When HeeChul woke up the next time, he wasn't in the car anymore.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes, sitting up and then looking around.

He was on a double bed.

HeeChul blinked a few times and then finally stood up. It probably was their bedroom. HeeChul yawned and only then realized fully where he was.

"Double bed?!" he murmured shocked. "What the ! I won't sleep in a double bed with SiWon when Chin-Sun is probably sleeping next to us!" HeeChul muttered to himself and opened the door.

No one was there.

The suite wasn't that big. He directly came to a room that was living room and kitchen in one. There was another door that seemed to lead to a bathroom. HeeChul wondered where Chin-Sun would be sleeping and then he realized that the couch was also a bed as well.

Chin-Sun's favorite stuffed animal was already sitting there and blankets were all over the place. Chin-Sun seemed to have made herself comfortable there, so HeeChul didn't worry all too much for her to sleep there.

HeeChul looked at everything carefully and noticed a note on the small table.

'Have you slept well? Chin-Sunnie and I are in the restaurant here. She was hungry. -SiWonnie ?'

HeeChul shook his head in disbelief at the sight of the drawn heart at the end. SiWon was so cheesy sometimes.

HeeChul looked around once again to check if there was something he had to take with him before he left but because there wasn't, he just opened the door and went out to look for his boyfriend and his daughter.

HeeChul found them sitting in the restaurant just like SiWon had written. They were happily talking with each other while eating.

HeeChul smiled a small, sleepy smile when SiWon noticed him and SiWon immediately grinned. Chin-Sun who was with her back to HeeChul, turned around and beamed at him.

"Chullie, how are you? Have you slept well?" SiWon quickly asked and HeeChul nodded and sat down on a free chair.

"Do you want to eat? You can eat my food," SiWon suggested and already gave his plate to HeeChul.

"Thanks," HeeChul murmured because first, he felt still tired and second, he was really hungry.

"Can we go to the beach afterwards?" Chin-Sun asked them and SiWon looked at HeeChul for an answer.

HeeChul nodded and so, SiWon agreed as well, causing Chin-Sun to smile even more. "Yes!" she exclaimed and it was obvious that she was really excited.

HeeChul ate all the food and actually, he was still hungry, but Chin-Sun dragged them out.

The way to the beach wasn't long. They barely needed five minutes and as soon as they arrived there, Chin-Sun ran off to the sea.

HeeChul smiled at her.

"She's such a cute little girl," SiWon stated with a small sigh and turned to face HeeChul who stood next to him.

HeeChul nodded and then looked at SiWon in question. "Why are you looking at me like this?" HeeChul asked but SiWon only shook his head with a playful smile. "Is anything wrong with you?" he eventually asked after a minute in silence and HeeChul raised his eyebrows in confusion. "No."

"Hm, okay. If there would be something that bothers you, you tell me about it, right?" SiWon then asked and HeeChul smiled and nodded. "Yes."

SiWon smiled as well and took HeeChul's hand in his. He then came closer and kissed HeeChul's cheek. "Ah, SiWon, not here," HeeChul quicky protested and backed away.

SiWon pouted and HeeChul almost couldn't stand it because SiWon really looked oh-so-cute and adorable.

"L-Later, okay?" HeeChul then suggested and SiWon's pout was replaced by a happy smile. "Yes."

SiWon led HeeChul to a bench to sit down and HeeChul sighed in content. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm sun shining down on his skin. It was a beautiful day.

"You changed me so much," HeeChul suddenly whispered while he kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to see SiWon's expression right now anyway because that would probably cause him to blush even more.

"Is that so? You have said this to me once. Do you remember?" SiWon asked and HeeChul nodded. "Yes, but...I think we both changed really much."

"Oh, okay, that's new. How did we change so much? I'm still your SiWonnie," HeeChul's boyfriend stated with a small smile and HeeChul chuckled slightly when he opened his eyes and saw SiWon's sweet smile. His heart beat faster. "You aren't that shy anymore. Do you remember when we first met? You were so shy and afraid to even touch me," HeeChul explained and SiWon sighed at the memory.

"But it wasn't me who actually was shy. You always kept your distance and it was really, really rare that you made a move. Remember?" SiWon asked and HeeChul rolled his eyes. "Damn it, SiWon. I wasn't like that," HeeChul muttered but he knew it was true what SiWon was saying.

"Ah, I really liked you. You were so interesting since the first day I met you," SiWon admitted with dreamy eyes, looking at the sea.

"I was interesting?" HeeChul repeated with a frown.

SiWon chuckled. "I'm sorry, Chullie. You still are interesting. I love you," SiWon told him and his hand brushed over HeeChul's.

"Back then, you also were totally afraid to confess that you love me, right?" HeeChul said with a knowing smirk and SiWon sighed. "Because I thought you would reject me!" SiWon quickly defended himself and HeeChul shook his head. "You knew I liked you as well," HeeChul told him and SiWon nodded. "Yes, but even though I did knew it, you still rejected me sometimes. You even rejected me a few minutes ago," SiWon said and HeeChul shook his head once again. "You are really too much."

"Remember when I wanted to make out with you last time? You shoved me away," SiWon stated.

HeeChul blushed. "It wasn't my fault. Don't come to me like that when I just woke up," he complained and SiWon nodded. "Of course. But you also said we would continue that another time..." SiWon observed HeeChul carefully for any sign of denial but HeeChul only looked in the other direction.

"Let's continue tonight," SiWon suggested seductively and HeeChul was tempted to agree but then he thought of his daughter. "Are you crazy? What is with Chin-Sun? She'll hear us. SiWon, I won't do anything when Chin-Sun is there, understood?" HeeChul clarified and SiWon sighed with a nod. "Okay. But what about making out on the beach at night when it's empty?" SiWon asked with a smirk and HeeChul almost choked from shock. "NO! It's not even allowed!"

"So when did you thought to continue?" SiWon asked and his hand turned HeeChul's face to him, so their eyes met and HeeChul couldn't avoid the question.

"SiWonnie," HeeChul just whined because he really didn't know what to say. Actually he wanted to continue soon, probably even right now, but he knew he had to stop these thoughts.

"APPA!" A voice was shouting. HeeChul was still to deep in thoughts. SiWon reacted at first and let go of HeeChul in order to look away to the direction where the voice came from and it was only a few seconds later when HeeChul realized that the voice belonged to his daughter.

"Chin-Sun?" he asked and jumped up while SiWon was already on his way to the sea. HeeChul followed him quickly but breathed out in relief when he saw Chin-Sun sitting with her dress in the water, playing with shells and stones that she had found there.

SiWon chuckled and observed her carefully, watching what she was playing and HeeChul sighed. At first, he really had thought something bad had happened and he had felt guilty for not looking over his daughter.

"Play with me," Chin-Sun stated. SiWon just smiled while HeeChul took her hand and pulled her up to stand. "Tomorrow we'll play here, alright? But for now, it's late. Let's go back to the hotel," he decided and Chin-Sun pouted but followed them nonetheless.

---

It was late in the evening and HeeChul left the bathroom to go to bed. He saw Chin-Sun sleeping peacefully on the couch that also could be used as a bed and HeeChul smiled. She seemed to be comfortable lying there, so HeeChul didn't worry for her here.

Then he opened the door to his own bedroom. SiWon was lying there and reading the bible.

HeeChul sighed silently. SiWon was almost too religious, he thought.

HeeChul observed him carefully while he approached the bed. His heart was racing. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to share a bed with SiWon. Of course, he liked him but he wasn't quite sure how he should react or what he should do in general. He also was afraid that SiWon might hear his heart beating that fast.

HeeChul sighed silently once again, shaking his head a little in disbelief at his own thoughts. It was ridicolous.

So HeeChul climbed in bed without a word and lay down as far away as possible from SiWon who just kept on reading. HeeChul didn't want to disturb him anyway. He closed his eyes and his thoughts flew away to a place where he could be and enjoy the time with Chin-Sun and SiWon without having to be careful because of all the people around and whatever else there was that could come in their way.

He was almost asleep when a voice suddenly whispered his name.

HeeChul didn't react at first and so, SiWon repeated the other's name. "Chullie?"

HeeChul sighed but opened his eyes nonetheless, turning his head to look at SiWon who was staring back in concern.

"Why are you there at the edge of the bed? Don't you want to lay here in the middle?" SiWon asked in worry.

HeeChul didn't answer and just closed his eyes, wanting to turn away again.

"You don't want to sleep in the same bed with me, right?" SiWon then asked. He wasn't even sure why for he had already shared a bed with HeeChul before and that had surely not been a double bed, but HeeChul seemed to feel uncomfortable like this.

"I'll carry Chin-Sun to you in here, okay? Or I'll ask for another room at the reception," SiWon suggested and stood up.

HeeChul's heart stopped briefly. He hadn't said that he wanted SiWon to sleep somewhere else.

HeeChul quickly stretched his arm to grip his boyfriend's wrist. "N-no. It's okay, SiWon. Sleep here."

SiWon raised an eyebrow but went back to bed, although this time, he made sure that he was lying at the edge, so that HeeChul had more space.

HeeChul noticed it and considered pulling SiWon closer. He really wanted to but didn't feel sure enough.

He still had his grip on SiWon's wrist and now, he let his hand go down to intertwine their fingers.

SiWon looked up in surprise but HeeChul looked away. He suddenly didn't know what to do. He didn't even know why he was so shy.

"Chullie, if you don't-" SiWon started but HeeChul finally met his eyes. "Ah, shut up, SiWon. Come here, let's sleep. Let's use the time we are here with this double bed," HeeChul stated and a smile returned to SiWon's face.

They moved closer together and HeeChul knew that SiWon was hesitating at first but eventually he put his arms around HeeChul who snuggled closer to SiWon.

HeeChul looked at those beautiful eyes and smiled slightly what SiWon immediately returned and they kissed.

"Thanks, Chullie. And sleep well," SiWon whispered and kissed the other's soft lips once again.

"You, too, SiWonnie," HeeChul murmured back against the other's skin and soon, they both fell asleep.

 

TBC~