What Means The Most To Me

Tears In The Airport

LONG CHAPTER PEOPLE!!! WELL MY FONT SIZE IS 11 AND FONT IS TIMES NEW ROMAN IN DOCUMENT. 9 PAGES ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby Calliat- What Means The Most: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdABiL5McIc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

I’ve been in Paris for 4 years. I’ve got a degree in fashion; I’m now the editor-in-chief- of a well-known fashion magazine. I’ve been doing well for this past years but I can never guarantee that my happiness have been fulfilled because to be honest it was short-lived; I was an empty shell. I was empty because of him.

 

I was empty because he was not beside me in my winning moments.

I was empty because I couldn’t share the best times of my life with the one I love.

I was empty because simply he was not beside me. My heart was missing half of it.

 

But I promised myself I’ll be strong. I’m gonna be okay as long as I know he’s happy.

 

For the first year I was crying everyday while looking at his photo in the internet. I’ve learned he debut with the group EXO. I was so happy for him. He finally achieved his dream. He’ll be back to China. I always remember he would tell me about how beautiful China is and he won’t stop talking about it for hours and you could clearly see that he misses his home.

 

I wanted to be strong and I proved it to everyone around but myself.

 

I pretend to be strong to those around me but then I’m weak.

 

My heart is weak.

 

Like the last time I tried to watch a video of him in Youtube.  I was shaking when I saw the smile in his face I cried so hard that with trembling hands I shut down my computer.  I was happy for him but I can’t help it but the selfishness inside me just dominates me.  At that time I felt desperate. All I wanted to do was go back to him but then I just proved to myself that I was weak, I was nothing, I couldn’t be selfish. I just couldn’t think of own happiness.

 

For the second year I learned to cope up with living without him though I still miss him. I was starting to have a new life. I’ve been accepted in an internship with the magazine I was working for .I got busy and busier as days go by as I’m juggling with school and work.  I didn’t have time for surfing the net; which was a good thing for me. I wanted to move on from him.

 

For the past years I have drowned myself with work. A good result came out of it. I was now the boss. I control everything that goes around. I was holding my chin up high to my parents. I was feeling the freedom I earned. They can’t tie me down anymore, I’m now independent. But with independence comes great responsibility.  This was not hard because I fend for myself, I don’t depend on them anymore. My mistake doesn’t reflect to them anymore it now only reflects who I am.

 

I guess I did become stronger.

 

 

~oOo~

 

You were asked to be featured in your own magazine. The fashion industry was curious on how you were so successful in life at such a young age how they were fascinated with your choice. The interview with you was scheduled in the same day you were meeting a client from SME.  They said they wanted to have your opinion on the clothing of the new boy band their producing and your magazine well use them in a feature.

 

~

The interview finished smoothly, you answered them honestly, giving the public in sites and tips about fashion and the fashion industry, also there was some personal question that you’ve answered truthfully but there was one question that made time stop.

 

Are you now living your dream?

 

That was a question that got you stuck. To be honest I didn’t know what to say and I had to think.

 

Am I really living my dream?

 

Am I really happy with my life?

 

Such a simple question but so complicated to comprehend.  You thought.

 

Of course you answered yes but your insides screamed no. Because you know you miss him. Yixing. Flash backs of your relationship went clouding up your mind for a second. Good thing you phone rang that time; it was your secretary notifying you that the clients from SME have arrived.

 

 

You’ve excused yourself to the employee in charge of that section in the magazine then walked off to the meeting lounge. Still that question was lingering in your mind it was starting to haunt you. Your heels were making small thumping sounds that came in contact with the carpeted floor.

 

 

Your mind was playing scenes of you and Yixing, the way he would smile at you, when you just woke up with his arms around you and you would see that he was staring at you, your dates where the two of you would held hands and just walk aimlessly because for the both of you each other’s presence is enough.

 

 

Tears were starting to fall.

 

 The tears you’ve held back for years.

 

The tears that called out for him to wipe.

 

But then you thought I’ve achieved all this. I can’t be weak, no not anymore. You thought.

 

It was a good thing you got hold of yourself as you’ve arrived in the meeting lounge. You hurriedly wiped your tears away luckily you were the type of person who would cry her heart out without her eyes being all red and swollen.

 

You pushed through the door. Feigning confidence is what you’ve learned in this business you were a pro at this area. With confidence in your appearance wise but nervousness in mental wise.

 

At the moment you’ve went in a man in his mid-40’s you think bowed to you so you’ve returned the favor.

 

“ Annyeonghasaeyo Park Taejun-imnida  . I’ve heard you were multilingual so we’ll not encounter problems in terms of communicating I suppose?” The man said to you.

 

“Neh,Lee Dasom-inmida. Yes I you could see I speak 5 different languages and I do suppose we could communicate really well. So I’ve heard you’re here to get some advice and but some clothing am I right?” You said with a smile.

 

“Well yes and I have someone who I think will be a help, he’s from the boy band were discussing about he is the only one I brought here because he’s the one available and we thought this could be his vacation.” The guy said with you showing a smile.

 

“Ah, that could be really a help. I’ll call my secretary to call him up..” You replied with a smile

 

5 minutes passed and Mr.Park discussed to you that their concept was unique in a way that a rare piece of clothing for boy bands to wear; they wanted to be distinct from other boy bands. So you’ve thought that maybe some abstract patterns would do and some other exotic but fashionable accessories.

 

You’ve heard a knock and your secretary popped her head in and said that you’re guest has arrived.

 

“Ah, Yes let him in. Thank you.” You said standing up and smoothing your dress. With a smile on your face to welcome the guest.

 

A good looking man came. He was wearing a gray shirt with a blue jacket and black pants, his hair was styled up in a very charming way. You couldn’t properly make out his features because he was wearing a Gucci sun glasses. Though your conclusion was he was devilishly handsome.

 

“Ah, Lay-ah , sorry for making you wait long at the lobby and this Lee Dasom-shi, she’s the fashion icon I have told you about who will you help.” Mr.Park said smiling at the guy called Lay.

 

When Lay finally removed his sun glasses. It was like your world stop for a second, your heart widly beating. Your smile suddenly became stiff so was your posture.

 

It was him.

 

Yixing.

 

Right in front of your very eyes.

 

It was like your breathing became restricted. Your mind was going wild with thoughts. But then it finally snapped your professional side became dominant again.

 

“Well it’s nice to meet you Lay-shi. I hope will do well in this project.” You replied holding out your hand like a professional you were but then your insides were going crazy, it was beyond words what you were feeling.

 

Calm down, it won’t do you good if anxiety and nervousness got the best of you. You thought.

 

“Nice to meet you too. Call me Yixing.” He said shaking your hands.

 

You were suddenly frozen. Yixing. He wanted you to call him his real name. The name you loved and still do. The name who you were crying over for years even

though you know it was partly your fault. The name that kept you going every day. The name your heart was calling out.

 

“Ah, yes. Well would you all like some coffee while we talk about this project will be working for a month?” You said motioning towards your office.

 

They nodded. You let them have a seat and called you secretary for some coffee and prepare the pictures of some clothes you thought were plausible to their concept.

 

Through the whole meeting that afternoon Yixing didn’t take his eyes out of you. You would catch him staring at you only in the eyes. That eyes that captivated your heart. That eyes that gave you shivers and made you uneasy with this meeting.

 

Finally after two hours of being stared at Mr.Park announced that they would now take their leave and Lay would be back before lunch time to try some of the clothes too.

 

You called your secretary to them out.

 

When they finally left.

 

You suddenly collapsed in your seat and heaved out a long sigh. You were suddenly remembering the stare Yixing was giving you, it was nerve-wrecking at the same time yet you missed him. You were looking out at your massive window trying to clear out your thoughts.

 

This is going to be a long month. You thought.

 

~oOo~

 

You were right every minute with Yixing made your heart race like hell. It was like the old times but then there were some differences like when he would talk to you, you would give him short replies and just continue with what you were doing.  To be honest you didn’t know how to act to him. You would go at this café every break and the two of you will just stare out the window not talking well mostly you because well he would be staring at you. When he would initiate to start a conversation you would brush it off and say; Look at the time or We have many things to finish.

 

It was when the two of you were working late. The two of you in your office only. It was night time already and the big windows of yours show the beautiful scenery of the city scape plus the chandelier light reflects to your window giving off a nice bokeh effect.

 

It was dead silence with only you sketching, the sound of paper being turned .

 

It was broken with his question.

 

“Are you living your dream?”  That question caught your attention and made you stop at what you were doing.

 

You looked at him with a hard stare and decided to continue your work; but the truth is you were suddenly not that focused with what you were doing you just wanted to avoid that question.

 

You could still feel his stare. It was penetrating right through your soul.

 

“Where did I go wrong?” He said still looking at you.

 

You finally let go of what you were doing and looked at him in the eyes. It was like a staring contest; who would last longer but then you suddenly looked away.

 

“Nothing. Plus it’s already the past. I know you have moved on?”  You said suddenly with tears moistening your eyes. You were holding them back hard.

 

“You left, with just a letter. You didn’t even personally say your goodbye to me.” He said coming closer now.

 

You heaved out a sigh.

 

“Why are bring this up? Stop it we have to work.” You said with a hard tone but then a tear suddenly fell.

 

He just ignored your question and wiped your tears away.

 

He was looking right through your eyes, you were now hypnotized.

 

“Why? Why did you leave me like that?” He spoke to you searching your eyes for answers that haunt him to sleep why you suddenly left like that.

 

You were still looking at his eyes, tears now blurring your vision. You final broke down. Your walls were broken down. You were crying now. But there he was hugging you like nothing had happened.

 

“If we had a problem we could have faced it together. Why did you fought alone. I will always be by your side you know that right?” He said cupping your face with worry written all over his face.

 

“I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry Yixing.”

 

 

~oOo~

 

With that happening you’ve avoided Yixing at all times. You could clearly see he was worried about you

 

Today was the day Yixing would come back to Seoul. His flight would be in eight hours.

 

You were dreading fthis day. You just didn’t know why but your feelings were so messed up.

 

You were out of your mind. You were not that focused. You looked so pale, your hands were cold and at any minute you would look like you’ll past out. So you’ve decided to go home early.

 

You’ve informed your secretary to cancel all of your meetings for today.

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

 

I was facing this glass window in my condo unit. Sitting at my couch trying to organize myself.

 

I was tormented with my feelings and still am. Did I do the right thing? Will I continue with this?

 

I wanted to have answers to my questions.

 

What does make me happy?

 

Am I happy with my life?

 

Where do I want to be?

 

What means the most to me?

 

I was now pondering answers out of my brain. I was begging for answers.

 

I suddenly remember Yixing.

 

I was reminiscing our four years relationship. I was thinking back at those moments. I didn’t notice a smile crept up to my face and tears suddenly pouring out.

 

My heart all had answers for my questions.

 

I’m the most happiest when I’m with Yixing. I’m happy with my life yet at the same time there’s something missing. Yixing is the only place I want to be. The thing that means the most to me is waking up next to Yixing; feeling the morning breeze that would make him embrace me. Coming home into his arms and he would kiss me hello. Such simple things yet they mean the most to me.

 

He means the most to me.

 

When I left him, I’ve also left a part of me.

 

It doesn’t mean to me now if I win or lose.

 

Because what means the most to me is; Yixing.

 

I finally came into realization.  Looked up at the time and saw it was one hour before his flight. I looked at my keys and dashed to the airport.

 

I’m so sorry Yixing gege I’ve realized it late. You thought.

 

~oOo~

 

 

You were running around. Even your high heels can’t stop you. You were looking at your watch and saw 45 minutes left. You frantically looked at every direction then you saw the information ; you went over there and asked where is the gate to Seoul departure.

 

After thanking her you’ve run with all you’re might.

 

As you were running you were thinking;

 

No more days far away where I miss you.


No more nights trying to fall asleep without you.

 

From now on I'm always gonna be there.

 

I won't miss another day that we won't share.

 

I'll be there.

 

You mean the most to me

 

Now that I'm here with you

 

I will stay by your side

 

I won't leave you this time
 

Yixing I’ll be there. Please wait for me.

 

Finally you saw his back dragging his luggage. You were panting yet you shouted

 

“OPPA!”

 

That caught his attention he turned around and saw you. He was stunned with your appearance.

 

“You’ve asked me if I was living my dream. Well I have the answer to that question but then I’ll have to ask if you give me permission.” You said tears now falling down your face as you were walking toward him.

 

When you were face to face with him looking at his eyes. You suddenly leaned in and kissed him.

 

You felt alive again. It was like time stopped. Nothing else matters now.

 

You pulled away and he was still looking at you and giving you a questioning stare.

 

You only smiled and said.

 

“You mean the most to me and I would be living my dream if you were a part of it.”

 

He was still looking at you. Not even a smile in his face. You were now confused and dejected with his reaction.

 

You smiled even while crying and said

 

“I’m too late. I’m sorry I’ll go now.” You thought that his silence meant he doesn’t want you anymore.

 

You were now walking away from him with tears falling uncontrollably. You were now thinking how stupid you were. You left him and you still think he would take you back after that.

 

You felt someone pull you and kiss you.

 

It was the answer you needed. You didn’t need it to be spoken out loud.

 

It was enough.

 

The next time someone ask me if I’m living my dream I wouldn’t need to think. You thought.   

 

~ FIN~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAH MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS !!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Gonna write another one-shot I guess ^^ I want Luhan to be the main this time well if I make it hope to see you there ^^