Water Park

Water Park with Mr.Choding

"Lee Sungyeol, stop bouncing on the seat. People are staring!!" Sora hissed at her boyfriend.

"Mianhae, Baby~" Sungyeol replied, stopping at once. "I'm just so excited. This is our first time to a water park together." He wriggled closer to Sora and kissed her on the cheek.

"Aish." Sora pushed him away but she couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, we're here." The two of them stood up once the train stopped and went out. Sungyeol took the lead and went ahead.

"Oppa!" Sora called when he began disappearing into the thick crowd.

She looked around but couldn't find him.

*Aish. Why did I have to fall in love with a choding?* She muttered in thought.

She was about to pull out her phone and call him when a warm, familiar hand brushed down her arm and wrapped around her own hand. She looked up in alarm but her expression changed when she saw Sungyeol's cheesy smile.

"Let's go!" He smiled and lead her out of the station.

They were about to turn right when Sora pulled back.

"Wae?~" Sungyeol looked at her in curiousity.

She pointed across the road. "Oppa, the water park is that way."

He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Oh, right. Maybe you should lead the way, Sora."

When the pair arrived at the park, Sungyeol cried loudly. "Wah!! Look! Sora, look!"

He pointed to all the different rides. He immediately stripped down to his swim wear and waited for Sora.


She gave him a playful smirk. "Race you to the fountains!!"

Before Sungyeol had a chance to reply, she raced off. Sungyeol gaped at her for a second before running to catch her. She reached the fountains first and squealed as the water sprayed her. Everytime the water came up, she would avoid the fountains. Sungyeol caught her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Oppa, no!!!~" She screamed in protest as Sungyeol dragged her towards the fountains.
He ignored her and threw her at the fountains.

She screamed and jumped up as the water hit her. Sungyeol laughed hysterically watching her reaction. When Sora got out of the water, she glared at Sungyeol. But then she noticed that he was standing next to the edge of the pool. She smirked evilly and ran towards him.

"No, stop! Sora!!" He yelped but it was too late; she forcefully pushed him into the water.

He fell in with a loud splash and water went everywhere. Sora pointed and howled in laughter at the sight. Sungyeol stood up fully soaked and glared at her.


Then, he grabbed her hand and pulled her in with him..
Sora shrieked as she hit the water, and the two of them began spraying each other with water. Other people gave them looks and moved away as the couple kept at their water war. When they finally realised that the pool was empty and people were staring, their cheeks reddened and they quickly got out of the pool.
Sora heard screaming in the distance and looked towards the slides to see a couple sliding down it at a swift speed.

Her eyes lit up in excitement. "Oppa!"

He turned to look at her. "Yeah?"

Sora pointed to the slide. "Oppa, can we ride that?! It looks like fun."

Sungyeol smiled, took Sora's hand in his and lead Sora to the slide. After climbing the tall stairway, they stood in a line with the other couples, waiting their turn.

Sora watched giddily as the couple in front positioned themselves on the top of the slide. The male sat at the back and wrapped his arms around the girl then the two headed off, screaming as they went down. The worker waited for a bit before calling Sungyeol and Sora forward.

Sora excitingly sat down and Sungyeol immediately sat behind her. He s his arms around Sora and she jumped in surprise.

 

"Oppa!" She yelped, slightly shivering at his touch.

He smirked. "What?" He asked innocently, resting his head on her back.

"Please refrain from moving too much and from sticking your arms and legs out." The worker warned before gently pushing them forward.

They both squealed as they went down. Their hearts leapt into their throats as they picked up speed. Sungyeol tighter his grip around Sora and she melted at his touch. They finally reached the bottom with a splash.

The two began a water war in the water again until getting told off by a worker.
With one last flick of water at Sora, Sungyeol ran off to get their towels where they left their bags. He handed Sora her towel and the two dried themselves. Sora spotted an ice cream stand and tugged in Sungyeol's arm.

"Oppa~" She sang, putting on her aegyo. "Can we get ice-cream?"

Sungyeol smiled at his girlfriend's cute words. "Sure."

The two walked linked arms and skipped over to the stand.

"Chagi~, which flavour do you want?" Sungyeol cooed.

Sora scanned through the flavours. "Mmm~ Chocolate, no strawberry.. Definitely chocolate, no, strawberry.. Wait!"

Sungyeol laughed. "How about we get both and share?" He suggested.

Sora looked up at him and beamed. "Okay."

They bought their ice creams and found a place on the grass to sit. Sungyeol took a bite of his treat and held it in front of Sora. She happily took a bite and offered Sungyeol her own cone. They happily ate their treats whilst drying under the sun.

When they finished, Sungyeol looked at Sora and chuckled. Sora had remaining crumbs from the cone on the corner of her lip.

Sora turned to him with a look. "What? Is there something on my face?"

Sungyeol nodded and leaned forward, his tongue softly cleaning off the crumbs.

Sora sat back, her cheeks turning a scarlet colour. "Oppa!" She scolded, looking around in embarrassment.

Sungyeol chuckled at her reaction. "Come here."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him, then kissed her softly and slowly. Sora responded by linking her arms around Sungyeol's neck and kissing him back.
*Lee Sora, saranghamnida..*
<3

*******

Written by -meli-sshi