Pair 6: Leeteuk and Tiffany, The Smiling Couple (TeukFany)

SNSD: Leeteuk is my Boyfriend?

The Smiling Couple

 

Leeteuk ran as fast as he could and found Tiffany at a distance, standing in front of the popcorn booth looking at her time.

Aiyoo, Can’t be that late, can’t be that late, leeteuk thought, as he began to pass by a lot of people taking notice of a Korean idol clad in white jeans and striped long sleeves running along the hallway. why late? He was always on time though, always saving even the last minute of the supposed schedule.  the only incident that he was late in the middle of a date was when he forgot his phone at the dorm, due to excitement, resulting to the material lying helplessly on the table swarmed by calls and texts of his beloved one. How could he forget something important that would serve as means of communication for him and his date?

Oh, well, he thought. a normal mistake for someone nearing 30’s.

“mi young” leeteuk sang. When he reached her, he began to bow in a 90 degree, enough for tiffany to awkwardly tap his shoulders and prevent him for getting too much attention.

“you’re making things embarrassing.” She whispered, smiling ,when leeteuk looked up. Tiffany’s eyes would always form into tiny slits whenever she does this gesture.

“I’m sorry.” Leeteuk said.

“what happened anyways?”

Leeteuk began to tell her about the traffic jam he had just experienced and that he had to park his car so he could offer her a ride later without being noticed much by the media.

 “people are really going nuts about sales huh?” she asked, grabbing his hand now. she was ushering him to the nearest movie place, her hands playfully holding his.

“oh, wait.” Leeteuk suddenly stopped. “I will be treating you since I’m late. What do you want?”

Tiffany showed him the picture of a couple sitting on a swing. “that one.”

“a love story?” leeteuk asked her.

“you know I love watching those.”

Leeteuk nodded in agreement. “well, you haven’t watched this when you were in the US right?” he asked her. “because the screening time there is always early and you just had your vacation.”

tiffany looked at him for a couple of minutes, a look that tells him that tiffany might be into something, the same look when she purposely gave him a valentine present constituted of a bouquet of flowers and a hundred chocolates.

“um…”

“why does it sounds like you’ve watched it already?” leeteuk smiled.

Tiffany pursed her lips and heave out a sigh.

“aww, I’ve watched it!” she blurted. Then she clasped her hands. “but please let’s watch it! I love the movie, its like serendipity you know. Wheel of fate, destiny, seeing your loved one again. the type of movies I really want to watch again.”

“are you sure?” leeteuk asked her. “you might get bored after a couple of minutes.”

“I want to show you that it’s a good movie.” Tiffany explained.

“then?”

“well.” She said, meaning her purpose. “I want you to watch it so you could feel what I feel.”

“aww..”

“its like me and you teukie baby. Destiny.” Tiffany said, doing a heart sign. Her eyes, leeteuk thought, even if her lips wouldn’t show, it was enough for him to see that it’s smiling.

“okay then.” Leeteuk finalized. “let’s watch it.”

“head to the left.” Tiffany ordered. Leeteuk smiled and allowed her to tag him along.