Pair 4: Leeteuk and Yuri, the uber y couple (YulTeuk)

SNSD: Leeteuk is my Boyfriend?

The Uber y Couple

 

Leeteuk ran as fast as he could and found Yuri at a distance standing in front of the popcorn booth looking at her time.

Aiyoo, Can’t be that late, can’t be that late, leeteuk thought, as he began to pass by a lot of people taking notice of a Korean idol clad in white jeans and striped long sleeves running along the hallway. why late? He was always on time though, always saving even the last minute of the supposed schedule.  the only incident that he was late in the middle of a date was when he forgot his phone at the dorm, due to excitement, resulting to the material lying helplessly on the table swarmed by calls and texts of his beloved one. How could he forget something important that would serve as means of communication for him and his date?

Oh, well, he thought. a normal mistake for someone nearing 30’s.

With only a few distance left away from yuri, leeteuk stopped from walking and scratched his head. He was late to notice what was happening.

Yuri was actually talking to another guy.

excuse me?” leeteuk asked. Yuri cleared and ushered the guy to go. She faced him this time, with an aura as if nothing malicious is going on. “who is that guy?”

“a fan.” Yuri said.

“a fan?”

“well, you let me stand here for an hour so I guess someone pitied over me and went for a talk.” Yuri rolled her eyes.

There, she did it again. The Yuri effect that could make leeteuk be conscious of his actions. It could be judged as a form of her power, easily molding men into her hands.

And leeteuk cannot deny that she’s right. He let her wait for too long. And good thing she was able to protect herself from the stares and flashes of cameras going at her direction.

Leeteuk pouted and looked again at the fanboy who when he took sight of, immediately ran to the nearest restroom.

“I’m sorry.” He said, turning his attention towards yuri. “there was traffic and I have to park my car.”

“you could have anticipate that it’s a sale today.” Yuri said. then, out of the corner, her smug lips started to curve in a form of smile.

“really sorry, hon.” Leeteuk smiled too. good thing Yuri could really understand the difference between an honest answer and a lame excuse. “I will treat you for a movie, you may pick what you like.”

“hmm… I already watched some of the movies here.” Yuri gazed around the posters pasted at the movie board. “but we can watch that one.”

She pointed to a picture of a robot and a woman in a police suit.

“okay, I’ll buy the tickets.” Leeteuk said. “you wait for me?”

He shook his head suddenly. “aiyoo, no, I may see you talking to someone again.” he said, reaching out for her hand.

“he’s a fan!”

“yes, I understand that.” leeteuk laughed, amazed from Yuri’s calmness turning into a little turmoil. “but I am your boyfriend, so… eyes on me.”

aigoo.”

“its not everyday that we could date and be like this.” Leeteuk rationalized. “you’re lucky sooman sunbaenim approved our relationship.”

“you’re lucky he favored me.” Yuri said, remembering how she clasped her hands and pleaded in front of the SM founder, who, amazingly, only smiled and immediately approved.

 leeteuk  cannot help but to smile at the incident too.

“I guess you’re right.” He said, agreeing. “so… we go?”

“I want popcorn first.”

“we’ll buy after the tickets.” Leeteuk said, as yuri embraced his waist. He placed a hand on her shoulder and eased her forward.