Murder

Love and Revenge

I gasped, not believing what I saw. My heart broke into a tiny million pieces, bleeding through. Sunggyu glanced at me, his eyes widening. "Malja! Wait", he said. But I was already running, not knowing where I was going, only feeling pain. I ran and ran, hearing his footsteps behind me. This only made me run faster. I ran into the woods, hoping I'd lose him there. But he grabbed me around my waist and held me tight. "Let me go!" I screamed. "Just let me explain!" Sunggyu shouted. "What? Explain WHAT exactly. There's nothing to explain! You cheated on me and that's all there is to say!" I screamed furiously. "How could you? You said you loved me. You said you'd never cheat on me. But you LIED. I should have known you were never the kind of person to truly love somebody. I hate you!" My face burned with rage as I spat these words at him.  "You're right. I never did love you. I only loved Sunny. I only needed you for your money." Sunggyu spoke calmly and eerily. "I was hoping to deal with you for a few more years and then we would get married. I would have killed you and inherit all of your money. But that plan has failed now since you've found out. So I'll just kill you now." He smiled and laughed harshly. I backed away slowly and tried to make a fast run for it. "You're crazy! I'm going to get you arrested!" Sunggyu grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. "Oh no you won't", he whispered into my ear. He started hitting me and kicking me everywhere.  By the time he was done, I was all bruised and bloody. He left me there and I was in too much pain to move. I laid there, slowly awaiting death. I cried, cried until there were no tears left to shed. I wondered why he would do this to me. I did not know how much time passed by but soon my conciousness left me and I out, but not before I felt somebody slowly lift me up. The last thoughts through my mind were what he said. Those last thoughts were what finally killed me.

 

Updated. c: hope you have a fun time figuring out who the mystery person is..