FINAL

Shades

“Baby, you can have these,” Nichkhun gave a you a wink and passed you his sunglasses, “They’ll look good on you, don’t worry just put them on.” Nichkhun, your five year boyfriend had brought you to the beach that day and you had forgotten your favourite sunglasses. You refused to wear his because you knew the amount of sweat he had every time he was in the sunlight. You couldn’t just tell him that, you had to give him a cute excuse so he would stop annoying you.

”______-ahh. Why are you ignoring me again?”

“Khun-ah, I want a tan today, don’t worry about me, I want a y sunglasses tan on you today”

“Am I not y without the tan?” You knew this was going no where, he would not give in. He was over protective of your hair, your skin your everything. You suddenly felt his gentle hands around your waist, drawing little circles on your tummy. The small tickling feel sent shivers up your spine, and butterflies flowed freely in your stomach. His next action was unsuspected, he leaned his head on your shoulder, your obvious reaction was to look at to his side, finding his lips fit perfectly into yours. You were suddenly lifted up off the warm sad beneath you, still with your lips slowly moving against his. He brought you to the nearby beach chair and gently put you down. He broke the kiss by blowing against your greedy tongue. He hovered over you and stared straight into your eyes. The eyes he always called the angels of heaven. You stared back, you would never be able to forget the warm and slightly watery eyes he possessed. Because everything happened too fast, you did not realize the sunglasses that were once in Nichkhun’s hand were now behind his head, collecting more sweat. He leaned closer, your first instinct was to close your eyes and await the lips of the one you loved so dearly. Instead of his soft lips, you were awaken from your fantasies by his sunglasses that were perfectly placed in front of your face.You opened your eyes and heard him chuckle.

“Like I said, You look amazing in my shades.”

“Like I said, I don’t..” He crashed his lips against yours. This kiss was unfamiliar to you, he deepened the kiss as he brought himself closer to you. You had forgotten about the sweaty sunglasses and had wrapped your hands around him, lacing your fingers with his hair.Once again, he parted his lips and caressed your face. Carefully and slowly he leaned in to kiss your forehead.

“I love you ______,”