Final

A chance

It was a beautiful morning and Kyuhyun woke up, Kyuhyun climb out his bed and opened his door and walking inside the living room, when Kyuhyun saw his best friend r sitting on the couch, in the living room, as soon as r heard Kyuhyun Ryeowook looked up and smiles brightly ‘’Hyun want to play a game?” Kyuhyun smiles softly and took a step forward so he fully entered the living room but he stopped when he saw Ryeowook boyfriend sitting on the couch next to Ryeowook.

 

 

Kyuhyun could slap himself, when he was thinking that Ryeowook irritating boyfriend wouldn’t be here, he had to agree there wasn’t really something wrong with Ryeowook boyfriend, but he had something Kyuhyun didn’t have. Kyuhyun just turned around and walked away without answering Ryeowook, and he walked towards the kitchen, he opened the door and plump down at the kitchen table, on a chair, while he cursed softly, he was having his eyes closed so he didn’t knew that Leeteuk was standing before him, when he opened them, Leeteuk was watching him curious

 

” What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun lift up his eyebrow and looked weird at Leeteuk.  ”Wea! Can’t I sit here? This is also my kitchen you know right, or are you already, getting that old, that you start forgetting things?”

Kyuhyun smirks softly  and watched Leeteuk who started to get angry. ”Yah! No jokes about my age, and I was talking about the fact you ignored Ryeowook, When he asked if you wanted to play a game with him.” Kyuhyun sighs softly. And his eyes couldn’t meet Leeteuk eyes .

“Alright Kyuhyun! I gave you time to figure it out on your own, but it’s talking to long , so spill what is bothering you? When Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun, Leeteuk know that there is something wrong.”

 

Kyuhyun looked a bit irritate, how Leeteuk always saw what someone really felt, but for Leeteuk wasn’t it hard at all, Leeteuk is their leader. ‘’ Fine I’ll tell you, but only if I don’t you’re going to keep bothering me about it, and even ask r what could be wrong.’’ Kyuhyun sighs softly and took a deep breath. ‘’I’m in love, and not some little crush, but I mean head over heels in love, my world only revolve around him.’’

 

 

Leeteuk looked confused at Kyuhyun way, and he wasn’t sure if Kyuhyun was joking of was telling the truth. ‘’So! What is the problem then? Being in love isn’t something bad right?’’ Kyuhyun sighs softly, Kyuhyun knew Leeteuk wouldn’t understand him, he wasn’t telling everything, Kyuhyun shook his head a little. ’’No! it isn’t but the person I’m in love with doesn’t know, I’m in love with him.’’ Leeteuk was more confused at the moment, and he was thinking about what Kyuhyun said and how he could comfort Kyuhyun, and help him with his problem, but right at the moment that Leeteuk wanted to ask questions, so he could understand Kyuhyun problem better, Ryeowook entered the kitchen and took place at the table across Kyuhyun, and he looked curious at Leeteuk while trying to figure out where Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were just talking about.

 

 

‘’Where is your boyfriend?’’ Leeteuk asked while looking at Ryeowook, Ryeowook was facing Leeteuk so Kyuhyun couldn’t see the hurt face from Ryeowook. ‘’He had to go home, he promised he would do something with his family before he have to return to China.’’ Ryeowook turned his attention towards Kyuhyun, and he wanted to open his mouth to ask Kyuhyun, why he ignored Ryeowook earlier, but Kyuhyun was already standing up, and he left the kitchen to go towards his room, the one he share with Ryeowook, when Kyuhyun arrived at the kitchen door, he felt four eyes staring at him at his back, two pair of eyes were looking worried where from Leeteuk and the two other pair of eyes where from Ryeowook, those eyes were looking confused.

 

Kyuhyun was having a battle with himself, if he should turn around, tell Ryeowook his feelings and maybe lose his friendship with Ryeowook, or ignore him and keep him at a distant, he just gave up and he went with his second choice, he opened the kitchen door and leave the kitchen without looking back and closed the kitchen door with a  worried Leeteuk and a confused Ryeowook still in the kitchen.                 

Kyuhyun arrived at his room, and was holding the doorknob, while thinking back at his choice.’’Babo!’’ Kyuhyun hit his head softly and enter his room and slammed the door behind him a little louder then he meant to, what startled everyone who was in the dorm.

It was late at night, and Kyuhyun fell asleep early that evening, he heard soft sobs coming from a corner at Ryeowook side, Kyuhyun knew it was Ryeowook sobs, but he thought Ryeowook was crying because of the sweet things, his boyfriend texted him or told him over the phone. So Kyuhyun got irritated that he woke up because of Ryeowook crying because Ryeowook was touched. ‘’Could you stop with making noise! I try to sleep here, but you keep waking me up, or else go to the living room.’’ Kyuhyun heard at first nothing, but after a while he felt two eyes staring at him, those two pair of eyes, gave him light shivers, when he thought Ryeowook wasn’t going to answer him, Kyuhyun closed his eyes again and try to go back to sleep, he heard Ryeowook softly whisper.

 

‘’Mianhae! For waking you up, from your sleep.’’ Kyuhyun eyes flew open, there was something wrong with the voice he love so much, it supposed to be soft and warm, a voice he would recognize everywhere. ‘’ Wookie is everything alright?’’ Again he didn’t hear a sound, but after a few minutes he heard a hoarse voice from all the crying. ’’Yes! I’m fine, go back to sleep Kyuhyun.’’ But before Ryeowook finished his sentence, his voice broke, and was softly sobbing again, Kyuhyun was climbing out his bed in a swift moment, and seated himself next to Ryeowook, his heart broke when he heard the heartfelt sobs from Ryeowook, Ryeowook was Kyuhyun best friend, and  the guy k fell in love with at the first moment their eyes locked without knowing, love at first sight, but without Kyuhyun knowing himself till a week ago 

He pulls Ryeowook in a soft hug.

 

‘’Did you have a bad dream again?’’ Kyuhyun said with a soft voice, yes Kyuhyun wasn’t only the evil maknae, how everyone know him, he could be sweet too, especially for his best friend, he was caring and sweet. He felt Ryeowook shaking his head.’’Wookie! I’m your  best friend, and Kyuhyun hate hearing Ryeowook this sad, without knowing the reason why.’’ Kyuhyun patted Ryeowook back softly, while waiting till Ryeowook was ready to answer him. ‘’I don’t know what I did wrong, but he broke up with me, he just texted me, that he wanted to break up with me, what did I do wrong?’’

 

Kyuhyun was taken back a bit, he never thought they would break up, but somehow Kyuhyun felt a little hope too. ‘’Chinja! What a … for breaking up with you, he doesn’t know what he is going ti miss Wookie.’’ Kyuhyun smiles softly and brought Ryeowook closer for another hug. ‘’Just try to sleep for now, tomorrow is another day, let’s talk further tomorrow.’’ Kyuhyn let go of Ryeowook and wanted to stand up to go back to bed, but Kyuhyun felt two soft and warm hands holding him down. ‘’Could you please stay with me, till I fall a sleep?’’ Kyuhyun smiles softly, while Ryeowook was climbing into bed, Kyuhyun was looking around for something to sit on, for next to Ryeowook bed. He heard a soft chuckle coming from Ryeowook.

 

‘’No Kyuhyun, I mean stay with me on bed.’’ Ryeowook moved towards the wall, so there was space for Kyuhyun to lay down, this is why l love Ryeowook so much, Ryeowook is so naïve and Ryeowook is so sweet and loving, always caring about others, and taking care for others. Kyuhyun felt a bit nervous, while he climbed into bed next to Ryeowook, he felt Ryeowook coming closer, Ryeowook softly lay his head on Kyuhyun chest, Kyuhyun didn’t dare to breath, he was afraid Ryeowook would remove his head. ‘’Don’t worry, I would never leave you Ryeowook. yakso! I’m going to make you smile again.’’ He heard a very soft sob and then he heard a soft ‘’Neh!’’ coming from Ryeowook lips, Ryeowook had no energy left from all the crying Ryeowook did, to stay awake any longer, Ryeowook snuggled closer against Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun hold Ryeowook close and place a kiss on his forehead. ‘’Goodnight Wookie, dream about nice things, and I swear I’m going to make you smile again, I’m going to make you happy, saranghae!’’ Kyuhyun closed his eyes, when he thought Ryeowook was fast asleep. Kyuhyun thought he was dreaming before he heard Ryeowook whispering. ‘’’Nado! Saranghae Kyuhyun.’’ Kyuhyun drove off into a deep sleep with a huge smile on his face, Kyuhyun was sure, Kyuhyun is going to make Ryeowook happy. And Kyuhyun was never ever going to leave Ryeowook side, Kyuhyun would love Ryeowook and cherish him forever and what comes after that.