Un Passo Più Vicino [1]

[Sportive Amore] ;Drabble Series;
“Here you go!”
 
“Thanks.” Another smile spread across your face.
 
You’ve been smiling throughout the whole day. It’s not just because it was such a glorious day out today -- but why it was. You and Yamamoto were on a date. You were so busy daydreaming, that you didn’t even noticed the creamy chocolate ice cream melting down on your fingers. 
 
Yamamoto’s eyes blinked down at your hand. “Ah, your ice cream is melting!”
 
“I didn’t expect it to melt so quickly…” You pouted at your ice cream cone.
 
“You can have some of mine, if you want.” His carefree smile appeared as he moved himself closer to you.
 
You could feel your cheeks getting hot, so you turned away. 
 
“I-I’m going to throw away mine first.” 
 
“Okay~” 
 
He followed behind you as you made your way toward the drinking fountain. You dropped the melted ice cream cone into a trashcan and washed your hand.
 
Yamamoto waited for you to turn around before shoving the ice cream in your face again. “Now take a bite before it's all gone~"
 
You munched down on the ice cream in front of you -- which turned out to be a bad idea. You scrunched your face as the brain freeze took over.
 
"I... shouldn't have done that." You looked up at Yamamoto with light tears in your eyes. You scrunched your face pretty hard -- but it only made Yamamoto even more intrigued. He patted you lightly on the head and his eyes shined with curiousity. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you over towards the next event of your date.
 
Extended Ending
 
"Thanks for walking me home." It was getting late and the streetlights were brightly lit. 
 
What more could a gentleman do than walk home his lovely date?
 
"It's nothing! I couldn't leave you walking home alone in the dark." Yamamoto grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. The way he did that -- along with his smile was so cute. You stared at his face as the two of you walked down the pathway leading toward your home. He was so handsome in your eyes. You were glad to have spent the day with him.
 
"Well, uhm.. I enjoyed our date today!" You looked down at the black concrete and away from his brown eyes.
 
The man blushed ever so slightly -- adding in a nervous laugh. "Same here."
 
You smiled -- amused. 'You are so clueless, Yamamoto. You probably just found out that it was a date.'
 
 
 
 
 
[1] means 'one step closer' in Italian.
A/N: I hope it wasn't too OOC. Asdfhjsd, you clueless baseball guy, you.