Dissability

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Suzy pov 

I woke up, no one was beside me. I just see the whole room to be neat as usual. And I know who usually finish it all. 

Last night I have the beautiful dream, it was so so so beautiful, if there is any word to describe it more than beautiful i will use that word, I dreamed that someone came to me, he offers a happiness and kissed me gently on my lips, I felt very warm kiss. But strangely I can’t remember who he is. Ugh I should bring a camera in my dream last night.

Where’s Taecyeon-ssi? 

I grabbed my crutch, walked out from the room. As usual I also saw someone who was busy cooking something different every day in the kitchen. 

"Taecyeon-ssi, you feel better now?" I asked, pulling a seat in the kitchen. 
He smiled and nodded towards me. 

Oh no! I remember who's in my dream last night. He is Taecyeon. He kissed my lips. That warm kiss is from Taecyeon in my dream!

I immediately lowered my head, I felt my face is very hot. I’m sure it already turn so red

"Suzy-ssi? What's wrong?" Taecyeon putted some plates on the table. "Are you get fever now? Why is your face so blushing like that? " 

End pov 

Taecyeon touching Suzy’s chin to lift up her face. He can see now, Suzy’s face turn red blushing like a tomato. Slowly he touched her forehead. "Are you getting fever?" Taecyeon repeating his question. 

Suzy quickly hit Taecyeon hand. "What are you doing?" 

"Huh?" 

"Don’t take the opportunity Ok Taecyeon-ssi! I have no fever at all. "Suzy's tone turned into sarcastic tone. She’s stand up from her seat, "I want to take a bath." 


Taecyeon chuckled look at her behavior. "Junsu called me this morning, he said I should take you to the hospital today. but before we go there, Can we go to a place that I need to go first?”

"Whatever!" She slammed the door to close the bathroom door. 

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------- 

They were not talking a lot in the car other Suzy just let out a voice when Taecyeon do something but sure, she use cynical tone towards Taec and Taecyeon only responded with a chuckle. 


Soft music suddenly played causing them be quiet, sounds very soft, the strains were highly playing, Suzy heard it familiar. Taecyeon straighten out his arm towards his car tape to change the song which playing, but Suzy holding his hand to stoping him.

 

"It’s fine, Taecyeon-ssi ..." She smiled toward Taecyeon. 


Taecyeon pulled his hand on the steering wheel again. "Do you still want to dance ballet?" 

Suzy nodded quickly. "Sure, I do." 

"What will you do if you couldn’t dance anymore?" 

Suzy smiled and looks like thinking, "Maybe doing things that are relating with ballet, playing piano? " 

"Piano?" Taecyeon seems thinking about what was Suzy said. Piano. 


He is parking his car. "Would you like to wait me? If you wait here, you will be waiting about ... "He turned his gaze to the watch on his wrist "1 or 2 hours." 

"Mwoh?! I'm coming down just then. " She replied. 

Taecyeon ran to open the door for Suzy. And put one hand on her waist to help her to walk. "This is the first time I left the house with this .... good condition." 

 Taecyeon smiled at Suzy “Are you feel much better now?"

 
Suzy nodded, holding Taecyeon’s arm. "I haven’t seen daylight, and just saw it from the window. " she smiled very happy. 

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------- 

Jessica walked among the audience of racing car with her high heels. She already booked ticket at the VVIP room since a few days ago only to see Taecyeon clearly and comfortably. 

She looked towards another corner of the hall, He looked very familiar  she said in her mind. As saw that guy  put his arm around waist of a woman who looks limping while walking because the plaster cast around her leg.

 
They seemed so happy and looked smiled widely becuase talking some random topic.

 
End pov 

"I’m still don’t understand why you brought me here." Said Suzy as Taecyeon just give a smile to respond her
"Can you just pray, So this time is a car that numbered 27 will win the comptition. Because I bet so much money for that car." 

"Do you? Yah that's not good, if you lose you will bankrupt. And we will don’t have anything to eat. "Suzy replied innocently. 

He laughed, still helped her to walk towards the vvip room. "That’s why you must continue pray for me." 


"Pray for you? Arraso! "Suzy winked. 

Taecyeon pulled a seat and putted it close to the glasses window "You could see clearly from here. But if you screaming  that will be useless since because this window coated by a thick glasses. So, sit calmly, Suzy-sshi." 

Suzy give a glance sharply towards Taecyeon. "Who is want to scream?That is your bet why i have to support him?" 

"It's up to you. Now I have to go for a while. Maybe my friends will be here later. Junsu or Chansung or Nichkhun, or Junho, or Wooyoung. " 

Suzy stared back with her stabbing stare. "How many your friends actually?" 
Taecyeon opened his hands and began to count. 

"YAH! Do you think I really meant to ask how many your friends? Psh.Babo. "  

Someone suddenly summoned Taecyeon from behind, cut their conversation."Sorry Mr. Ok. Will you get ready now? " 

Suzy frowned, "Who is he?" 

"Well he's one of my friends too. He likes to joke aroundwhen calling. Mr.Ok? Yah you really funny Mr. Lee haha." Taecyeon putted his arm around that man who wear uniform of some oil product. "Let’s go out from here."

"Taecyeon-sshi, where are you going?" Asked Suzy confusedly. 

"From here I can’t shout loudly to support the racer that I bet on." 

"So?" 

"I'll watch from there." Taecyeon pointed to another place. 

"Why don’t I going with you to watch from there too?" Ask Suzy with curiosly. 

Taecyeon silent. "Since there is very hot, and there is no air conditioner, and very narrow you I think you will better watching from here." Taecyeon turned his body. "Well, it's time to go with my friend, don’t go anywhere." 

"Hmm okay." Suzy turned around to stare out through the window. 

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------- 

Taecyeon's Room. 

Taecyeon getting ready with his racing outfit in the locker room. There is already exist some of his friends, Junsu, Chansung, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junho, and also an assistant who asked him to come a while ago. 

"Are you sure going to do this?" Asked assistant as he fixed Taecyeon collar. 

Taecyeon smiled, "Doing this? what do you mean Mr. Lee? " 

"Until when you will cover about your profession?" Asked Junsu. 

"This profession will be over soon, Hyung. I'm going to become a lawyer like what I want. " 

Chansung replied what Taecyeon said. "It’s not what you wanted. What you want is to be a racer, but for that girl you destroy your own dream. What do you really do, hyung? You want to win this game because you want to sell your car with a high price right? And even you sell your car just to treat that girl."

 
Taecyeon glaring at Chansung. "It's not 'just'. I ruined everything and I will take responsible for what I did, Chansung." 


"All the news that has begun to spread. About you bump a girl.You're the racer who crashed a ballerina. You don’t have to cover it again." Nichkhun added.


"I've never tried to cover the news. I just want to be responsible. "Answer Taecyeon firmly. 


"Are you starting to love her?" Ask Junsu while patting his shoulder. 

Jessica stood in front of the door listening to what they were talking in the Taecyeon’s locker room. 
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- 


VVIP space race. 

Someone sitting next to Suzy who is watching the cars line up through the window. She grabbed her crutch to get up, to see clearer that racing cars which ready on their start line. The one who was wearing a red racer outfit, entered the racing car number 27 which is also colored Red. 

"Fighting!" Supported Suzy with cute voice. 

People who sit next to her laughed a little, actually that is srcastic laugh.

"Don’t worry he'll win the racing." 

Suzy turned her head quickly, frowning toward the girl. 

"Excuse me ..."

 

She suddenly stood up, and walked towards Suzy her leg purposely slipped on Suzy’s injured leg. "Aw!" Squealed Suzy as bending her back massaging her own leg, it was obvious that her eyes were filled with tears. 


"Oops sorry. You okay?” She asked as she squatted in front of Suzy’s leg pretends check that her condition was fine.

"Well okay. Don’t touch it. I just felt shooting pain." Says Suzy kinsa yelling towards her when she want to touch her feet. 

The girl get up, "Oh I think, I know who you are." She said with loud voice. 

Suzy raised her head while her back is still bent. "What do you mean?"

She’s glaring at Suzy. “You’re a ballerina right? Oh are you disability now? Your leg omoona~”

 

“What are you talking about, Jessica-ssi?” Chansung cutted their conversation while Junsu walks to Suzy. “Are you okay Suzy-ssi?”

 

Suzy was just nodded and bites her bottom lip. “ah you aren’t.” Nichkhun walks over to Suzy, “Need some help, hyung?”

 

“Yes, i guess.” Said Junsu.

 

“Hello Suzy, I’m Khunnie.” Said him while carrying Suzy and smiles at her.