Chapter 1 of their Love Story

I Love You

"Oh! At HeeChul!" , "Kyaa!" HeeChul's friends exclaimed. They're currently playing Spin the Bottle (T/D). "Okay, okay. Now, Truth or Dare?" Leeteuk asked. "Dare." HeeChul simply replied. "Kiss Yesung on the lips." Kyuhyun butted in. "Hmm..not for minors but kinda interesting. I never see someone kissing before personally. So yeah, kiss Yesung on the lips!" Leeteuk clapped his hands. The 8 year old boy, HeeChul, felt shocked as Leeteuk made his final decision so does the 6 year old boy, Yesung. But they have no choice, so they actually did it. HeeChul went near to Yesung, cupped both Yesung's cheeks and kissed him. Wait, wait, wait. HeeChul's face slowly went near to meet Yesung's, leaving an inch far away from each other, and gradually HeeChul closed his eyes. Yesung seemed to get the plan and so he did closed his eyes too. The other youngsters who were there to witness the (fake) kiss were squealing and giggling not knowing that they were actually tricked by Yesung and HeeChul. After a few seconds, they parted and HeeChul went back to his place and smiled sweetly at Yesung and so the later smiled back.

 

It was almost 5pm and the kids decided to go home. They separated their ways and yeah. XD HeeChul and Yesung walked together since their houses are just blocks away from each other. "Hmm..hyung" Yesung called out. "Yes?" , "Why didn't you kissed me?" HeeChul was stunned by Yesung's question but answered it anyway just to satisfy the younger boy. "I don't want to steal your first kiss, Yesung. I want you to give that to the person whom you really love." HeeChul smiled satisfied with this own answer. "Oh~ so that's actually the importance of first kiss?" , "Kinda~" HeeChul answered. 

 

Yesung thought about it for a few seconds and blocked HeeChul's way. "Hmm?" HeeChul hummed raising an eyebrow due to his confusion. With that, Yesung tip-toed, cupped HeeChul's cheeks and kissed the older guy. HeeChul had his eyes wide open due to Yesung's sudden act. Lips not moving because the person who started it (Yesung) didn't knew the 2nd step, so they broke the kiss. Yesung looked at HeeChul innocently and asked a "ertly" (new word! XD) question. "Hyung..what's the next step?" , "Next step? For what?" HeeChul asked. "Kiss." Yesung said touching his own lips. "Yah! How did you know about, argh..this kissing thingy?!" HeeChul bursted. "Movies. Dramas." , "Mwo?!" , "Dad uses to watch dramas with kissing scenes, so there. I saw how their lips moves but I don't know how's the process." Yesung pouted as he was playing with his small fingers. "Aish! How can your dad not notice that you're watching it too?!" , "Dad tells us to cover our eyes, but I was curious, so I took a peek." Yesung answered as he furrowed his eyebrows, HeeChul sighed. "Then why did you kissed me?" HeeChul asked. "Hmm..it's because..uhh..I think..I think..I love you, hyung" The younger boy continues to play with his fingers as he looked down with a tint of red crossed his cheeks. HeeChul chuckled. "Of course you do! It's because we act as one and treat each other as brothers!" HeeChul said. "Aish! Aniyo, why does it feel different whenever I'm with Jongjin? I'm receiving a different feeling whenever you're around. I love Jongjin as a brother and I love you more than a friend nor a brother." Yesung pouted. "How are you sure about what you feel?" , "100% , I read fairytales..the love stories of princesses, *etc. And this is what I feel for you, so I know how sure I am!" Yesung defended. HeeChul sighed "Fine." Yesung once again looked at HeeChul, "Hyung?" , "Yeah?" , "Is..Is there still a chance for you to love me back?" 

HeeChul was stunned (again), not knowing what to answer. He was thinking for an answer making sure not to hurt or break Yesung's fragile heart, but his mouth disobeyed him...

"What if I say No?" HeeChul suddenly blurted out. As HeeChul looked back at Yesung, the younger got teary eyes already. "I-It's a-alright." Yesung stuttered, trying hard to hold back his tears. "B-But..Y-Yeye will be sad.." He added as a tear escaped his eye. After that tear it was followed by hundred more tears. Yesung decided to runaway but ended up stumbling in the middle of his stormy (I named it as "stormy" because he was heartbroken, so yeah. x)) journey way back home. HeeChul then ran to Yesung and hugged him. "Y-Yesung! I-I was j-just k-kidding! I-I didn't mean it! P-Please stop crying n-now..o-or else you'll look u-ugly!" HeeChul threatened. Yesung rubbed his eyes and looked up at HeeChul. "I always cry, so does that mean I'm ugly now?" Yesung pouted. "Aish. I was just joking around, okay? So can you please stop crying now?" HeeChul pleaded and Yesung nodded. They both stood up, walked hand in hand until they reached Yesung's house. 

 

"Are you sure you won't stay here for a bit?" Yesung asked. "Nah~ Mom's waiting for me already. I'll just see you tomorrow. Bye~" HeeChul waved and walked away. "Hmm..Hyung!" Yesung shouted. HeeChul turned to look back at Yesung "Yeah?" , "Saranghae!"  Yesung shouted again, with that HeeChul chuckled. "Nado!" As Yesung heard what HeeChul said back, he ran to HeeChul and hugged him tightly. "Jinjja?!" Yesung asked. "Hmm..as a bro?" , "Hmm..okay, at least. Okay, bye bye hyung!!" Yesung waved as they broke the hug and headed back to their house. 

 

(BONUS! HeeChul's POV)

 

I really do love him..

More than a bro or a friend..

its just that we're still young..and can't handle these kinds of relationships..

maybe soon..

at the right time..

I'll make you mine, Yesung..