Runnaway chickens

SHINee Chicken Time

Onew's Pov

All the members woke up to the sound of thier "pet" chickens squaking in the pen.

"Ahhhhhhh. The fresh smell of chicken." said I dreamily.

I barged into Taemin's room.

He was snoring peacefully and didn't even notice that I was in his room.

"How could he be sleeping and not even notice the noise." I wondered.

I then kicked Taemin. (Wow, so many "I" in the chapter

"Ow! Really Onew? Can't you leave a guy in peace?" Taemin sniffed the air. "And what's that smell?"

"Chicken, isn't it obvious?" I replyed.

"So we're suppose to live with that smell until we get out of here?" he questioned.

"It isn't that bad."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine, if you don't like the smell,then make your own meal." I turned around and left the room.

"I'm fine with that."

When Iwas in the kitchen, I looked around to see if anyone was around.

Then, I fell on his knees and started crying out "WHY DOSEN'T TAEMIN LIKE CHICKEN?!!"

I got back up and started to chop the chicken.

By the time I made breakfast, the rest of the members were at the table snoring (more like ).

All of them exept one.

"Where's Taemin?" Jonghun asked.

"Dunno." Minho said.

"Well I bet he is somewhere eating someting better than chicken." Key muttered.

When I heard that, I turned around showing his face all scrunched up with one of his eyes twiching and a forced smile.

"Did you just say" Onew bit down harder on his teeth. "THAT YOU DON'T LIKE CHICKEN?

Key was getting more nervous now.

You don't want the leader of the band to have a grudge on you.

Especially if he loves chicken.

'Key will pay dearly for that.' I thought.

There was a loud crash in the living room.

And thats where the chicken pen is.

This is bad.

Like really bad.

I ran to the living room to see Taemin holding a knife and running around the room trying to kill a chicken.

There was feathers flying everywhere.

The wooden fence was broken into pieces.

Taemin froze when he saw us.

"You told me to make my own breakfeast." he said innocently.

I was about to go yell at him when someone knocked on the door.

I went to go get it and when I opened the door, the chickens took the moment to escape from the dorm.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I cried out.

One of the chickens shook its at me.

"STUPID CHICKENS! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled at them.

Longest chapter yet. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for not updating in a while.