Confession: you're doing it wrong.

Confession: you're doing it wrong.

 

[A/N] Please, I wrote this in less than fifteen minutes so if there are grammar errors, tell me. And yes, I wrote this because I have no time to think about how to end that chapter of Favorite Kiss and it's much easier thinking about a oneshot. Though, this is kind of short. Enjoy! Lemme know if you like this or not :) and mmmm, yeah, this can be considered as part of I,Cho Kyuhyun, don't like EunHae. /inserts smile
 
 
 
 
CONFESSION: you're doing it wrong.
 
 
 
Eunhyuk chokes, his mouth turning to be an irrigational sprinkler and the poor Donghae and Shindong who happen to be playing cards with him get their t-shirts stained with the pink drinking of their friend. If it wasn't that they're all having their heads turn to stare at Kyuhyun like he's not human,but one of those aliens Donghae swears that exist, and have their mouths open and they are trying to close them, everyone's trying, but their jaws seem not to want it and prefer having their mouths stay to form that perfect O, Donghae and Shindong would get a little mad. Let's modify this last one, Shindong would shout at Hyukjae, Donghae would just pout and whine,but eventually, whether Hyukjae's going to just apologize or tell he will provide to do the laundry for the next two days, he would forgive Hyukjae in less than three seconds flat.
 
As the three keep wearing the same expression, being immobile, not moving anything except for their eyelids that close in intervals of fifteen seconds, Kyuhyun is staying with a blank face and Eunhyuk wonders if he has really heard those words or if he is being in the living room of the other members just too long that the air in this room became polluted and it brought him to imagine hearing things. Polluted?, Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow to question his own thought. 
 
'You really mean that?', Donghae coughs after asking and Eunhyuk is pretty sure that his cheeks are suffused with red and his ears too are burning.
 
Eunhyuk coughs nervously as to somehow stop that spreading redness and there's a little voice in his mind this time that asks him, Eunhyuk seriously what's happening that you cannot think properly?, What is it that makes you so silly now?. Coughing to prevent blushing, really?!, Eunhyuk scratches nervously an arm of his, Well, how can I think properly when Cho ing Kyuhyun says that?
 
Joke or not, that's... From an irrigational splinker, Eunhyuk shape-shifts again to become a tomatoe.
 
His stream of consciousness gets cut as his peripheral vision catches Kyuhyun's lips beginning to move. However, what comes out from Kyuhyun is not the answer to Donghae's question,but a kind of whine as he gets suffocated as someone grabs him by the collar of his shirt and drags him out of the apartment. 
 
 
-
 
 
'I followed your advice', Kyuhyun explains, blinking.
 
Ryeowook scowls, bangs falling over his eyes, dark eyes. Kyuhyun is quite impressed; who says that cute people can't look scary when they want? Unfortunately for Ryeowooks this fear Kyuhyun is thinking about just remains in his head. The maknae is sitting on the bed, hands cupping his face and still blinking. Innocently.
 
Innocent is not at adjective you can use to describe someone like him, Ryeowook sighs audibly and finally he sits down next to Kyuhyun who looks at him still with that blink,blink,blinking that is irritating, Ryeowook pokes his inner cheek with his tongue. Is he doing this on purpose?, Ryeowook glares at Kyuhyun, acting like this to bother me? He replies at himself with a no. Kyuhyun is just like this. If only fans know. They would be calling him not only evil and handsome, but also incredibly able to have a cute,yet disturbing expression on him. 
 
It seems the description of one hyung.
 
Ryeowook rolls his eyes at the name of said person; Kim Heechul.
 
'That was not my advice,Kyu', Ryeowook says and now he's mentally singing himself to compose himself. Inhale. Exhale.
 
But of course, Kyuhyun won't let him, 'No, you said it. I have ears and they're fine,thank you. You said: Find the best way to confess your feelings. And that is exactly what I did.'
 
'NO.', Ryeowook finds himself getting surprised at that growl that he has emitted. Kyuhyun is amused too; he presses a hand on his forehead, 'No, Kyu', his tone isn't still that one people recognize him as owning, 'You didn't do it.', he has to correct his words, 'Or at least yours wasn't the best way you could have taken to tell Hyukjae your true feelings towards him.'
 
He sees different emotions cross Kyuhyun's eyes. At the end, Kyuhyun snorts and then shakes his head along with his hand, 'It's a good method.'
 
'It's not, Kyu.', Ryeowook states, his tone saturated with finality.
 
Kyuhyun doesn't give up, 'Okay, now you explain me why.'
 
Squinted eyes look at him. How can he not get what he said wrong? The previous answer he has given to his question before crashes into him. Kyuhyun, he's like this. Ryeowook says in the end, 'First, you don't talk about serious stuff with the one you like when there are other people in the room. You should find the right moment, when the two of you are alone,talking about intimate stuffs..', Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow, '..Okay,okay, you don't have intimate moments with Eunhyuk. Then let's just say when you two are alone. But you should start talking about these intimate things,you know. Start with talking about friends, then family then love then...', Kyuhyun throws him that look as if saying, you're talking about other things now. You explain me, remember?
 
The nerve of this maknae, Ryeowook continues, 'Second, please.. If you talk about these serious stuff, don't use your Evil-Kyuhyun-tone'
 
'I have an evil Kyuhyun tone?'
 
Ryeowook scoffs, 'You also have an evil Kyuhyun face. Though, that can't be erased because it's natural for you, Heechul junior.', he ignores Kyuhyun's glare. The inner Ryeowook gives him a high five, dancing a victory dance.
 
'And last but this is the most important point, be more romantic and less vulgar..'
 
'Now I also am vulgar?', Kyuhyun asks.
 
'Yes.'
 
'How?!'
 
Ryeowook stands up from the bed, 'I don't want to say what you said.'
 
'Well, you have to, because you're implying that I'm a fail and I cannot understand the reason why you're saying that. I actually think Kyuhyun is a fail is an inexplicable sentence.', Kyuhyun reasons out, 'No, actually,more. That's senseless.'
 
Okay,it's enough. It is really enough. 
 
Ryeowook explodes.
 
'KYUHYUN, I WAS COOKING FOR THEM AND I HEARD YOU SAYING TO EUNHYUK "I HAVE TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT EVERYTIME I SEE YOU MY REACTS.", THAT IS NOT A GOOD METHOD,KYUHYUN!! TELLING SOMEONE YOUR 'S FEELINGS FOR HIM IS NOT A GOOD METHOD!'
 
'Really?', Kyuhyun questions.
 
'HELL YEAH!! EUNHYUK WAS CRIMSON AND I BET HE FELT REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND I ALSO BET THAT HE IS NOT BELIEVING YOU. REALLY KYU!!'
 
'Oh', Kyuhyun re-initiates with his blink,blink,blinking,but now it seems that he's doing it because he's getting finally Ryeowook's point, 'And you have something to suggest me?'
 
Ryeowook's still shouting, proving that he really deserve to be part of SuJu KRY and if manager and producers hear him know they would agree on giving him more breaking-vocal-cords-parts, 'I DON'T KNOW!!! GIVE HIM A FLOWER!!'
 
 
-
 
 
'You're a fail too', Kyuhyun murmurs.
 
'It's nobody's fault this time', Ryeowook replies, scratching his head, 'Well, you should have bought the flower from a flower shop and not pick it up from someone else's garden, but then,again, it is really not your fault that there was a bee hidden inside that rose and it stung Eunhyuk on the nose. It's bad luck?'
 
'Tsk, Eunhyuk isn't talking to me anymore.'
 
 
 
FIN.