ღChapter 06ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

The only thing Nam Woohyun remembered when he woke up was a loud “What the ” shout and the next thing he knew he was on the floor with a throbbed left eye.

Now he was on the dining table with an ice pack over his dark bruised eye, a very painful one on top of that. Who knew that hamster could sock him like that.

Sunggyu then walked in the kitchen with an awkward smile on his crimson face, probably too embarrassed after he had injured his saviour. But Woohyun still noticed Sunggyu’s wet hair; traced from his shower and his overly size shirt that makes him look overly adorable but still y in Woohyun eyes.

“Ehem, I’m sorry Woohyun-shi for my act of violence just now. I’m sure anyone would have the same reaction if they are woken up in bed with a stranger. And thank you for helping me last night, I must be a nuisance to you,” Sunggyu said with his head hung low. His head was still throbbing madly, how much did I really drunk last night to pass out at the bar? He wondered while rubbing his temple.

“It’s okay, it was a coincidence I was at the bar, so it’s not really a big deal. And Sunggyu-shi,” Woohyun called.

“Ne?” Sunggyu look up at Woohyun.

“You are not a nuisance. In fact, I’m glad that I was the one who help you,” Woohyun grinned.

Did I hear that right? He was….glad? Sunggyu shook those thought away. Just then he remembered something.

“Woohyun-shi, pardon me if this sound rude. But what the hell were you were doing in my bed? You do realize that you can just leave after you help me don’t you?"

“Ah, that…well, actually I was going to leave with Sungyeol and Myungsoo, but then you suddenly grabbed my hand and refused to let me go. I tried a couple time to break your hold, but you sure have an enormous strength,” Woohyun chuckled making Sunggyu’s cheek turned a light pink.

“And then I was debating whether I should leave or not, and while thinking my bottom hurt from sitting too long on the floor so I decided to continued my thinking while sitting on your comfy bed. Start from there I don’t really remembered, I must dozed off while thinking,” Woohyun frowning, deeply tried to remember what really happened, making his face turned into weird expression.

Suddenly Woohyun face snapped to Sunggyu’s direction as he heard the latter’s melodious laugh.  He has a beautiful laugh, he should do it more often, Woohyun gently smiled but then he frowned lightly, but I don’t want to see him with last night’s expression again, he sounded so broken.

“W-woohyun-shi, you face! It’s too funny!” Sunggyu laughed. Finally calmed down, Sunggyu smiled slightly to Woohyun. “Well, thank you once again Woohyun-shi. I supposed you should go home now since we both have to get ready for work.”

“It’s Woohyun,” Woohyun suddenly said.

“Eh?” Sunggyu confusedly tilted his head.

Gah, can you get anymore adorable?! “Ehem, what I mean is, you can just call me Woohyun. Just drop the formality; I think you’re older than me anyway.” Woohyun shyly said while scratching his head awkwardly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” Woohyun answered too fast making Sunggyu chuckeled at him. “I mean it’s okay isn’t it since we are friend. Right?”

“Friend?” Sunggyu asked and doesn’t utter a single word after that making Woohyun panicked.

Oh no! He must hate me because I slept with him last night! What should I do?

“S-sorry, it’s okay if you don’t want to become f-“

“Okay!” Sunggyu suddenly cut in.

“Eh?”

“Friend is it? It sounds nice,” Sunggyu had a breath-taking smile on his visage making Woohyun’s heart almost stopped.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Hyung, stop smiling. You look like an idiot,” Myungsoo smirked at Woohyun.

Woohyun went out for lunch together and for the last 45 minutes, Woohyun had a silly smile on his face that made Myungsoo nonstop. But Woohyun ignored Myungsoo completely and keeps dreaming in his own world.

“Yah hyung!” Woohyun ignored him again.

“Hyuuuunnggg!!” Myungsoo whined again.

“Stupid greasy Nam Woohyun!” Yep, still ignored.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Myungsoo decided to give up on Woohyun.

“He’s completely trapped by the sly hamster seduction,” Myungsoo growled while stabbing his food.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Sunggyu feels like he can’t concentrate on his work that day. His mind was occupied by a certain grease ball and Sunggyu can’t get him out of his mind. Woohyun is really nice, and he didn’t even take advantage of me last night. But what did he mean when he said he was glad? Uurrgghhh, now my headache is getting worse!

Knock! Knock!

Sunggyu hyung, can I come in?

“Oh Sunjong-ah. Come in.” Sunggyu face quickly turned into a normal calm expression.

“Hyung, here. I made you a hot chocolate since I noticed you looked kind of pale and you looked really tired. I don’t know if it would make you feel better but I always drink hot chocolate when I’m feeling tired and it worked every time like a charm!”

“Gomawo Sunjong-ah, you really help a lot, unlike a choding who make me feel more miserable. Talk about him, where’s Sungyeol? I haven’t seen him today?” Sunngyu said before taking a sip of his hot chocolate. Ah, really warm~

“Sungyeol hyung? I think he is in his room preparing the proposal for the loan that you told him to finished,” Sunjong replied. “Sunggyu hyung, do you really have to work today? I mean you look pale, and I mean sickly pale. Are you sure you are okay?”

“I’m okay Sunjong. You can leave now,” Sunggyu coldly said.

“Okay,” Sunjong sadly replied. You are always like this Sunggyu hyung, why do you have to push every one that wants to help you?

Just as Sunjong about to step away from the closed door,he suddenly heard a loud crash from Sunggyu’s room. Sunjong hastily opened the door only to find an unconscious Sunggyu sprawled on the floor with his paper work messily on the floor.

Sunjong sprinted to Sunggyu and turned him to lie on his back. His face was flushed red and he was sweating profusely. His hand was clutched tightly against his chest and his breath came out as a short gasp.

Feeling panicked, Sunjong speedily ran toward Sungyeol room and asked for help. A scarily calm Sungyeol then carried Sunggyu to his car and Sunjong was left to take care of the boutique. Business is still business, what Sungyeol told him. Although he really wants to follow them, he still has to follow Sungyeol’s order.

What really happened yesterday Sunggyu hyung? Why did you let it come to this? Sungyeol gripped the car’s steering tightly until his knuckle become white.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Omma, appa!” a cute five year old ran toward his parent. His face had an innocent childish smile making people want to pinch his adorable chubby cheek.

“Sunggyu-ah, did you have fun?” his father asked lovingly while his mother had a gentle on her face and her arm linked with his father’s arm. Anyone who saw this scene will be jealous with the harmonious and happy atmosphere of a perfect family.

Sunggyu who was running towards his parent suddenly frowned because the more he ran to them, the further they are getting from him. Sunggyu reached his hand out to touch his parents hold out hand, but just as he thinks he reached them they suddenly vanished. Vanished along with the pretty background leaving Sunggyu in a dark, black empty space.

“O-mma? A-ppa?” Sunggyu called out, but only his own voice echoed back in the large empty space. Feeling scared being left alone, Sunggyu knees collapsed leaving him slumped on the ground. Suddenly Sunggyu feels the dark space is getting smaller, making him feels trapped. He feels suffocated and started to breathe heavily. Sunggyu clutched his chest tightly and he started to tremble terribly.

Afraid to look around as he was afraid to be swallowed by the darkness, Sunggyu shut his eyes tighly only to open it later and realized he was in his house, on his bed. It was just a dream, feeling relieved Sunggyu swing his foot out of the bed and make his way towards the kitchen. But Sunggyu’s step ceased as he heard his mother’s shouting from the kitchen, he then heard a loud smashing sound.

Worriedly, Sunggyu peeked over the kitchen’s entrance only to be welcomed by the sight of a trashed kitchen and his parent’s fighting.

“Why do you have to nag so much?!! It’s my choice whether I want to come home late or early! So just shut your damn ing mouth !” His once gentle father yelled to his crying mother.

“No, this should not happen! We are supposed to be in love, you are supposed to hold me in your arm, in our bed. Not held some unknown in a cheap motel room!” His mother yelled back only to receive a smack from her husband.

“I told you to shut it didn’t I?! This is just a warning, if you interfere with my business again, I’ll make sure you received than just a bruised on your cheek. Got it ?!” His father yelled again.

Sunggyu feels so scared, this isn’t his father, his father wasn’t this scary. He was caring, loving and gentle. He never used vulgar word, let alone towards his mother. This man is a monster! Sunggyu covered both his ears with his hands to block his parent’s argument sound.

Sunggyu’s father then made his way out of the kitchen and paused when he found Sunggyu’s who was on his knees, too shocked with the scene before him.

“, another ! Why don’t you just stay in your damn ing room and save me the trouble from having to look at your pathetic face huh?!” Sunggyu’s father pushed his head forcefully until Sunggyu sprawled to the floor. Too afraid to do anything Sunggyu just lie there and let his face wet with his tears. Suddenly Sunggyu found himself in the dark space again, and this time he just lies there quietly with a blank empty look.

Doctor, we are starting to lose him!

 

 

A/N – Double update for my gorgeous readers !!  I feel too bad leaving the previous chapter like that, so here’s a some some for you guys . keke ^^

Hope you enjoy it and share your thought in the comment box below ne !! Once again , please point out for any mistake okay.

Thank you once again. Muaaaahhh !!