Because i'm your Baby, so you must treat me like a Baby ♥.

Because i'm your Baby, so you must treat me like a Baby ♥.

English is not my first language ^^v,

Sorry for any mistakes *Bow*

 

 


 

=====================================================================================

 

 “Doojoonieee.. I’m tired.” Said pouting yoseob, he leaning against the wall of dance studio and sliding down into sitting position. Beast just finished practicing for their new upcoming album. And it’s really tiring our beloved Boys.

 

“Poor baby, Here ride my back“. Doojoon smiled.

 

“Jinjae? Yeay~!”. Yoseob immediately jumped to doojoon’s back and hugged him tightly. “Thank you jagiya, you’re the best.” Yoseob pecked doojoon’s cheek, and hug doojoon’s back.

 

“Yah, Doojoon-ah, don’t you tired too? We just finished our practice y’know. You don’t have to Piggyride yoseob.” Said junhyung.

 

Yoseob pouted.

 

“Nah, it’s okay Junhyung-ah. I’m not that tired anyway. Besides, Seobie looks Exhausted.” Doojoon glanced towards his lover while walks. Yoseob smiled happily then stucked his tongue out to junhyung.

 

“tch.. up to you then.” Junhyung huffed.

 

                                                                                ===================

 

 

 

“Yoon DooDoo.. I don’t wanna eat.” Yoseob pushed his plate away from him. doojoon frowned.

 

“eh, Why Seobie?”.

 

“I dunno, looks like I lost my appetite.” Yoseob pouted.

 

“wae? Does my cook bad? I think my cook is the best cook in the world” said Hyunseung then eyed the aegyo king. Junhyung Coughed hard as soon as hyunseung finished his sentence.

 

”*Cough*”  Hyunseung glare towards Junhyung. “Hyung are you okay?” asked dongwoon, he patted junhyung back. “Neh.. *cough* *cough*”

 

 “Ani-aniyo.. hyung, your cooks are daebak. Is just I  lost my appetite, that’s all.” Convinced yoseob.

 

“Oh.. Good then.” Hyunseung winked and continued eating.

 

"Baby, you have to eat”.

 

“Don’t want to DooDoo…” yoseob whined, he playing with his fingers.

 

Doojoon sighed, he grabbed yoseob’s plate and a spoon. “Baby, Do you want me to feed you?” Doojoon wiggled his eyebrows. Yoseob Laughed.

 

“Neh!” yoseob eyes were sparkled. Yoseob moved his chair closer to doojoon.

 

“say ‘ah’ yeobo”.

 

Yoseob smiled and opened his mouth. “Ahhhhhh~~!”. Doojoon chuckled while feed yoseob.

 

 “Aigoo.. this kid is really.” Hyunseung shook his had and smiled.

 

 

 

                                                                                =================

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Doojoonie, where are you?”

 

Doojoon Glanced towards his Wristwatch “Baby, why don’t you sleep yet? It 2 am already”.

 

“I was waiting for you.”

 

“Aigoo, you don’t have to wait for me Yoseob-ah.” Doojoon had filming for All my love that day.

 

“But I can’t sleep, I miss you.”

 

Doojoon’s lips curled into smile. A warmth feeling tickling doojoon’s heart. How much he wants to hugged Yoseob right now.

 

“I miss you too baby. Wait for me neh, I’ll be there soon.” Suddenly doojoon didn’t feel tired anymore. he tells the driver to drive more faster so yoseob doesn’t has to wait more longer for him. Besides doojoon miss his Cutie Baby so bad.

 

“Neh, I’ll wait for you doojoonie.” Even though doojoon can’t see yoseob, but he knows that Yoseob smiled for him right now.

 

                                                                                ==================

 

 

 

“YAH! Yoseob, you cheating!!” yelled gikwang, he pointed his fingers towards yoseob.

 

“Ani.. am NOT”.

 

“Yes you are! I saw you peeking on my cards when you think I’m not notice you! You guys saw it right?!”

 

Dongwoon, junhyung and Hyunseung nodded their heads in unison.

 

Yoseob pouted, he throwed his cards onto the table, “This Game is no fun… let’s play other games…”

 

“But I was about to win!!” whined the arab prince.

 

“Me too~!” hyunseung puffed his cheeks.

 

 

 

Yoseob looked in doojoon’s direction. “But doojoonie..” yoseob whined.

 

Doojoon gulped, he couldn’t say no to yoseob puppy eyes “err.. guys, let’s play other games neh.”

 

The 4 boys groaned in annoyed, “Pffft.. FINE, but no CHEATING!.” Gikwang stood up and walked to took his uno cards .

 

Doojoon smiled when he saw yoseob’s happy face. “Thank you YoonDoo..” yoseob pecked doojoon on the lips. Just a simple kiss from yang yoseob and doojoon will be the happiest man in the world.

 

 

 

==================

 

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Doojoooniiiiieeeeee” a screamed sound came from the kitchen.

 

“Omo….! Seobie, what happened?!” Doojoon ran to the kitchen with just towel wrapped his lower region. He just finished took a bath and immediately ran to the kitchen when he heard the blonde boy screamed . he found Yoseob sit on the Kitchen bar while clutching his Shirt. “Doojooniee.. help me..” Cried yoseob.

 

Yoseob blushed when he saw a half- doojoon, water was dripped from doojoon’s hair down to his ylicious abs and down to lalalala…

 

Soon the other Beast’s boy came to the kitchen “Aigoo.. what happened” Junhyung ruffled his hair.

 

Gikwang covered Dongwoon eyes when he saw half- doojoon. “Yah! Hyung… did you try to seobie!”.

 

“Ani! I’m not.”

 

“so why yoseob screamed and where’s your clothes ?”

 

“I just finished a bath pabo!.”

 

 

 

 “Doojoonieee.. help me!!”. Yoseob jumped from the kitchen bar and run towards doojoon.

 

“what’s wrong baby?”

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. “Here we go again~” said junhyung, he leaned his body to the wall. While Kiwoon grabbed a popcorn XD.

 

“There’s a Monster under the refrigerator, and it wants to eat me!!! I’m really scared doojoonie.”

 

“Omo, really? Where?”

 

“KYAAA! HYUNG THERE’S THE MONSTER.” Yoseob jumped to doojoon’s arms. “where?” hyunseung, junhyung, gikwang and dongwoon move closer. A brown cockroach walks out from below the refrigerator.

 

“A cockcroach ?” Gikwang raise his eyebrow.

 

“Doojooniiieee!! The monster is going to eat me!”.

 

“Omg Yoseob, it is not that dangerous!” Hyunseung stomped hard the crouch.

 

“Kyaaa.. Doojooniee!”

 

“It’s okay Baby.. calm down, neh? Hyunseung killed it already.  Now the monster is dead.” Doojoon try to comforted yoseob.

 

“But, Doo-THE COCKROACH LEGS STILL MOVING!!!!!”.  

 

“Oh my God... yoseob hyung….” Dongwoon Shook his head.

 

And yoseob keep crying and crying in doojoon’s arms, The other boys Frowned deeper.  they confused. Last time, yoseob was brave enough to stomped the cockroach and throw it to the trash without any whining ,crying , and screaming . But now…

 

“Sshh.. Seobie Baby, Don’t cry.  Let’s go to ice cream café after I put some clothes on neh?” doojoon carefully wiped the younger tears away with his thumb.

 

Yoseob stopped crying and nodded his head.

 

Doojoon smiled. he pinched yoseob cheeks gently.

 

Yang Yoseob is surely know how to Get doojoon’s attention .

 

 

 

                                                                                ==================

 

 

 

 “He did it accidently Junhyung-ah, just forgive him.”

 

“NO, I lose many important data because of him!! I can’t forgive him just like that.”

 

“So what do you want? Do you want him to give you back the data? No he can not, he just know how to play the laptop not to fix it.”

 

“So PLEASE tell me what I have to do now! The lyrics for our new song is all gone. GONE doojoon, ing gone!!!! Don’t you know how much time I spend to make those lyrics?!” Screamed junhyung, he kicked the chair in front of him. His face full of anger and disappointed . how much junhyung want to kill someone now to let out his anger. Thanks God, Hyunseung was there to calm him down.

 

Yoseob flinched when junhyung kicked the chair, he tightening his grip on doojoon’s shirt. Yoseob was hide behind doojoon’s back. Yoseob feels sorry for broke Junhyung’s laptop. He didn’t mean it! Really . yoseob just too excited playing the Games on the laptop and accidently press every button on the keyboard . the laptop suddenly going blank and pause for awhile,  yoseob confussed and panicked, he decided to waited and waited till the laptop back to normal. But The laptop stay still like that. Yoseob being panicked and scared that junhyung will Mad at him for make his laptop like that. He Closed the laptop and ran away. And now he regretted it and feels guilty.

 

“I’m sorry Junhyung hyung, I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me, Mianhaeyo.” Yoseob voice cracked .

 

“Come on, forgive him jun-ah.” Said doojoon. “I’ll buy you a new laptop for you if you want. Anything I’ll give to you, But forgive yoseob neh.”

 

Yoseob gasped, ‘doojoonie…’

 

Junhyung greeted his teeth . “Tch… Doojoon, please stop it.”.

 

“stop what?” Doojoon frowned.

 

“You spoil Yoseob too much. Too much doojoon-ah! Just because he can do a ing aegyo doesn’t mean You can say yes for almost every word he says!!”

 

Doojoon eyes widened, ‘How could he said that!’

 

Hyunseung gulped.

 

Doojoon felt yoseob grip on his shirt slowly loosening, And Yoseob ran to their room and slammed the door Hard.

 

 Doojoon clenched his fist, tried to hold his anger . “You better be sorry after this Junhyung..”.

 

Doojoon left junhyung dumbfounded.

 

“What?! So now this is my fault?! AISHHH.. *flips table*”.

 

 

 

===================

 

 

 

Doojoon opened the door, His eyes shifted around the room searching for the Short boy “Yoseob-ah..” called doojoon. There’s Yoseob, he sat at the corner of the room, hugging his knees .

 

“Baby,are you alright?” asked doojoon worriedly . Yoseob didn’t answer doojoon’s question, and this made doojoon more worried . ‘is he crying?’ .

 

“Yoseob..”

 

“…………..”

 

“sighhh…”  Doojoon pulled yoseob to his embrace and the younger hair . he let out a soft chuckled. “Don’t sulk Seob-ah..”

 

“Doojoonie.. is that true?” asked yoseob.

 

“Tch... Don’t listen to what junhyung said, seobie. That’s not true”. Doojoon lifted yoseob’s chin with his finger, yoseob bite on his lower lip to hide his silent cry . Yoseob didn’t cry, his eyes just watery but none of those precious tears fall to his chubby cheeks . Yoseob looked at doojoon like a hurt puppy, “Is it true Doo, you do all these thing just because my aegyo?”.

 

Doojoon chuckled once again , he planted a soft kiss on yoseob’s eyes .

 

“it’s because I love you jagiya, You're cute but that’s not why I love you . I love you for you being you .”

 

Yoseob can’t hold his smile, he smiled oh-so-bright and made doojoon smiled too. They laughed together .“So why you spoil me a lot doo?” asked yoseob.

 

“It’s because You’re my Baby~! A baby needs attention, wants attention just like you . because you love attention, so I must treat you like a real Baby. Am I right Seobie baby?” Doojoon wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“kekeke.. too much baby on your words Doo..” Yoseob giggled. “but you’re right! Absolutely right! Thank you Yoon Doojoon, I love you.” Yoseob move closer and kissed doojoon.

 

“I love you too Yang Yoseob.”

 

 

 

========================

 

 


Finally i updated XD

I'm sorry for this fail!flluff  T^T ...

Comments are Love <3