I Will Always Be By Your Side

I Will Always Be By Your Side

 

YURI'S POV

 

They say...

 

It feels great to have a bestfriend .There's someone who will protect you .There's someone who will make you happy.But are you willing to risk the besrfriend for the love you're always dreaming of.

 

 

My name is Yuri,Ever since elementary Yesung has been always my classmate,our parents are good friends that's why whenever I'am he's always with me.In a good or even bad vibes he's always there to comfort me..

 

That's Yesung my partner in life

 

One day

 

 

YURI: Why did you join the fratternity?

 

 

YESUNG: Nothing, I just want to..

 

 

YURI: You just want to....Did you know how dangerous is that??

 

 

YESUNG: I know what I'm doing,besides many students here are joing the fratternity...

 

 

After that day...

 

 

He didn't come to my hoouse,he didn't texted me.I didn't see him in our school.I went to his house but whenever i'm there he's not around.....

 

I miss my bestfiend Yesung, the man who secretly I love..

 

Until one day...

 

 

YURI: What's happening to you Yesung??

 

 

YESUNG: Why??Nothing....

 

 

YURI: There's something your hiding from me??

 

 

YESUNG: What do I need to hide??

 

YURI: Why didn't you attend the class??You're going to dropped out if you continue like this..why didn't you answer my              calls ...

 

 

YURI: Yesung.....Yesung wait........What's really happening to you??

 

 

YESUNG:  It's not my obligation to answer your question,besides your not my girlfriend,your    just my friend,remember??!!

 

I was shocked by what he said,who are I to him,I'm just his bestfrend,just that nothing more...

 

He left and never showed himself to me anymore.I didn't texted him and I never visited him..

 

After two weeks....

 

I received a news about Yesung ,he's in the hospital, he's in critical condition..

 

I was walking ,trembling trying to be strong but when I reached his ward

 

 

Yesung...................Yesung....................Nooooooooo............

 

I cry hard,shouting his name when I see his lifeless body covering by a blanket..

 

I love you so much Yesung!!I shouted his name that can heard through the hospital..

 

Until someone gave me his phone..

 

FROM YESUNG:

 

        Bro,don't do anything to my bestfriend .I did what you say right?

I'm avoiding her..Just don't do something wrong to her..I love her so much..I really love my bestfriend Yuri..

 

I cry harder when I read the text message....He protected me,I thought that he hate me but I was wrong he'd love me more than I love him

 

 

After a year...

 

Still can't move to what happened,I was sitting at the terrace on the 2nd floor of my house watching the sky where Yesun is already there..Until someone said...

 

Don't be sad , be happy.Remember I'm forever yours but you will be never be mine...

I will always be by your side.

 

It's Yesung He standing infront of me and after his last message for me he disappeared,I thought that it was real but it's only his soul....After that day I didn't see his soul again...