Forgiven.

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

I yawned and woke up, I’d fallen asleep after getting annoyed with that stupid troll guy.

It was way early, only 5 AM. But I’d also slept early. Since I’d waken up early, I thought of the possibility of actually going to class today.

Meh. It was still pretty low.

I my precious laptop, and went onto asianfanfics.com.

Even though I was upset yesterday, after such a nice deep sleep, I kind of got over it.

I wall posts, messages, new subscribers, story comments. The usual.

I wonder if she messaged me again?

I checked my wall posts first, I always did.

A few of my subscribers had posted on my wall in caps, what was up? Did she start trolling them too? I hope not.

“UNNIE. SOMEONE STARTED BASHING YOU ON MY WALL. ;A; Don’t let it get to you D: And watch out! Hwaiting! :D I’m here for you okay?”

Most of the comments went something along the lines of that.

Bashing? I sighed. I knew it. Rolling_Like_A_Buffalo had to be the one.

I clicked on their walls and saw that she’d wall posted them.

But completely differently then how I expected.

She’d written “The user of the comment below mine is a liar. Please disregard that message. She’s just a jealous liar.” 

What the…

I scrolled down and looked at the comment below hers.

It was by xxx_xxx.

About her story being better than mine.

I tried clicking on my other subscribers profiles and she’d posted on every single one of them.

But right on top, I saw Rolling_Like_A_Buffalo’s comment defending mine.

She hadn’t missed a single one.

I checked my messages.

She’s successfully spammed me out.

For some reason, I felt happy. Now I was thankful this person existed.

I can’t believe she took the time to refute what xxx_xxx said to every single person.

I read her messages. Most of them were apologies.

How should I thank her?

I started and restarted my message about 50 times, looking for the right words.

“It’s Justin Beiber. Not Justice Beaver. xD That sounds like a super hero! Also. I'm not too fond of him. And what you did was called Spam :P you clueless person. It’s not my fault you didn’t do anything at work, it’s you’re own XP  And And…I… well you’re forgiven. Thanks for standing up for me.! ^^”

I clicked send. I didn’t think she’d reply for a while.

But she replied immediately.

“Really?! You forgive me?!! It is you’re fault and I forgive you too. Standing up for what? WAIT. I do get a thank you gift right? A thank you without a gift is useless :P” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also on a little side not, please take this poll :3