First Date

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris POV]

He smirked. Looks like he liked the idea. “You’re letting me date a girl, not a fat girl or an ugly girl, and you’re paying me for it? What’s in it for you?”

“Basically, there are two rules though. 1st is that you better not cheat and secondly you better treat her well. I’ll make a contract or whatever later. Take this money for now, and you can set up a date with her tomorrow.” I said handing him the envelope.

He shrugged and took it from me. “How do I set up a date with her if I can’t text her?”

“I’ll set it up, just go to…go to the restaurant ‘Le Chatlier’ tomorrow at 7 PM for dinner okay?” I told him. He nodded and turned to go. “Wait. What’s your name?”

“Jinho. Choi Jinho.” He replied and left.

I sat on the bench and sighed. I didn’t know what I was doing right now. Was it morally right?

 

[Sarang’s POV]

I woke up to a text from him around 5 AM. “Come to “Le Chatelier” tonight at 7. The top floor by the window. No excuses, I already reserved it!”

I smiled, I was always the introverted type. Even if I was silly I was shy and this led me not to get many dates or boyfriends and it looked like he was asking me out on a date. Le Chatlier was a pretty expensive restaurant.

But that was the time my parents were expecting to meet me today… it was okay to cancel with them right? I called my dad and he started yelling at me so I just delayed our meeting until 9 PM. Of course, I didn’t tell him why.

After that, I skipped class yet again to get a facial. At this rate, I think I’d only be going in for the final exams, but who cares? It wasn’t like I paid attention in class anyway.

I went to get a facial, and at the same time got my nails and make up done. Even if it wasn’t a first impression anymore, it was like an official impression.

He has to see that I could be pretty, I seemed so out of it in the club that night.

While out, I also bought a new dress, it was red and slightly draped on one side, it was also off the shoulder and other than that, it was simple.

It seemed like forever till the time came, for the first time in my life, my crush and boyfriend might be the same person.

I sat own, and this time he was already sitting there, waiting. My heart felt so much better as it was assured that the guy online was the same person I liked.

We sat and ordered, even the view from the table we reserved was amazing.

We talked and chatted, it was mostly just small talk though.

He told a few jokes too and even though most of them were corny, they managed to make me laugh.

It was almost 8:30 and we finally finished eating. “Would you like to do something else?” He asked. I would love to, but I couldn’t.

I shook my head “Not today, another day?”

He looked a little disappointed. “Then can I at least take you home?”

I nodded and he drove me al the way to my parents house. I turned to face him. “Thank you so much” I said with a big smile. I really enjoyed today.

Then to my surprise he came closer and without warning, he gave me a peck on the lips.

My first kiss. 

 

 

 

*My first fanfic with over 100 subbies ;w; Thank you so much for reading guys I really appreciate it*