Continued Conversation

Only You

“So…you do like her?”

“Well she’s interesting, I’ll give her that. Also, she hasn’t run away yet, I’ll give her that too. But… if she did run away, would they take that as a sign? Would they…go after her?”

“Yes, I…presume.”

“Darnit. Then that would mean…”

“Yes. You must keep her close, until something more climatic happens. Or anti-climatic. Maybe one of them will just stop.”
“There has to be something that would *make* them stop though, right? I mean…they wouldn’t just-…Tao, if he died, what do you think would happen?”

“I think that…I think…they would declare war.”

….
…..

“That was a bad joke, Tao.”

“It was not necessarily a joke. You never know. We do not exactly know how these people’s minds work- oh. Well, at least one of us do not."

“Hey, I’m not saying I know exactly how, but maybe I might…know the basics…?”

“Feel free to expand.”

“Well, I mean, it’s, you know, likely that what you said will be true. Not, like, a full out war, but…Tao, I really don’t know. Actually. I’m sorry.”

“That…is alright. Sometimes all we need is a surprise attack to get us out of a slump.”

“Whoa! How can you snap like that? I can only do, this- this one and-…aw crap, I can’t even do that snap properly…”

“That is not really of main concern right now, Kris.”

“It’s not, is it…”

“On another note, I was hoping you would tell-“

“Oh! Speaking of telling, Tao…”

“Why do you not just leave it be?”

“Because I have to know. It eats at me, day and night, that I don’t know. So just tell me. It can’t be that hard.”

“Difficulty is not the issue. They have my word.”

“Dammit. Can’t you screw your word?”

“No.”

“Just this once?”

“No.”

“For me?”

“…No.”

“This is like, the one thing you would never do for me, huh?”

“It would appear that way.”

“What would you do for me, Tao? Would you take care of me if my arms were broken?”

“What kind of talk is this? I will have none of it.”

“Would you?”

“…Yes.”

“If I was sick?”

“Yes.”

“Would you forget a girl for me?”

“Yes.”

“Damn, I need to rethink my side of this relationship.”


finally figured out how to format text on AFF with tablet...exceptwriting with it is still a bishh

(but I can't get the link here rn  sooo ) hey guys! Check out the sequel to Only You on my account, its called 'The Other Side'.

also sorry about updating, school just started, I still don't have free access to my laptop (I type up all the chapters on my phone) but it'd be really nice if you left happy comments for me, just show your love! And if I can, I'll definitely get the last chapter up soon :)