Inedible Food

Inedible Food

“Oppa, I’m hungry!”

            Sooyoung pouted when the guy, who promised would take good care of her when they started dating, ignored her once more. She couldn’t understand how he could do that. She knew she had a loud voice and she could be very stubborn and annoying when she wanted to. But he just wouldn’t budge.

“Oppa…” The tall brunette whined. “I’m hungry, oppa. I’m hungry! I’m hungry!”

“There’s food in the fridge, Soo. You know that the other hyungs won’t mind.” Kyuhyun replied without taking his eyes off his Starcraft game.

She shook her head. “Ryeowook oppa said you haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.”

“I’m sure you’ll find something in there.” He kept his sole attention on his favorite pastime in the whole world. “You could drink a lot of water too. It’ll keep you full.”

Sooyoung pouted once more, facing away from him and folding his arms over his chest. “You don’t love me.”

The corner of Kyuhyun’s lips twitched. “Soo… You know that isn’t true.”

She snorted. “You love that game more than you love me.”

“Soo…”

            The shikshin stood up, ready to leave to look for food, when Kyuhyun zoomed past her, leaving his Starcraft game behind. Sooyoung smirked, knowing that she won this particular 'argument'. He loved her too much to keep her starving. She sat back on the sofa, enjoying being alone in Super Junior’s usually noisy and busy dorm. Taking a magazine from the rack, she busied herself as she excitedly waited for her food and her boyfriend to arrive. The sound of the front door opening brought Sooyoung to her feet, eagerly anticipating what he brought for her. Kyuhyun approached her with the trademark smirk on his face, handing her the plastic bag he was brought with him.

“Thank you oppa!” She beamed, opening the plastic bag to see the contents.

But the wide smile on her face soon turned into a scowl.

Sooyoung sat on the couch, taking out the food-shaped erasers and pencil cases out of the plastic. Her boyfriend sat beside her, laughing his heart out. “Do you like them? You didn’t really specify what you wanted so I got those for you.” He laughed out loud once more before getting one of the pencil cases. “Look at this one… It’s shaped like a Crunch bar!”

            She looked up to glare at him. Her fierce glare made him stop, feeling suddenly scared of the look on her face. He knew that messing with her about food would tick her off but he didn’t really expect her to be that bad. Kyuhyun opened his mouth to apologize when Sooyoung suddenly took out her phone.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

The brunette began dialing a certain number. “I’m going to call Changmin oppa to buy me food. He always does when I ask him. He’d stop doing whatever he’s doing just to get me food.”

Before she could even press the call button, Kyuhyun suddenly snatched her phone away from her. She glared at him once more. “Give me back my phone.”

“I’m more than capable enough to even bring you to a buffet.” He grumbled,

Her face brightened. “Would you?”

            Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before getting up from the couch, pulling her to her feet as well. Writing a short note for his hyungs indicating his whereabouts, Kyuhyun then took his car keys and the couple left the dorm to head to a buffet restaurant. As he grumbled about what just happened, Sooyoung had a very wide smile on his face. For someone who claimed that he wasn’t the jealousy type, her boyfriend just definitely proved her otherwise.

He also happened to forget that Changmin was in Japan