Hyung

3 Drops of MyungJong Oneshots

“!” Sungyeol cursed as he suddenly entered their dorm then slammed the door shut completely startling the other members. He then ran to his room then shut the door with a bang. “I swear that it’s not my fault!”

“What’s not your fault?” Hoya asked from the other side of the door.

“And where’s Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked. “Didn’t the two of you buy the groceries together?”

 “Lee Sungyeol!!” a new voice suddenly shouted from outside their dorm.

“Who is that?” Dongwoo asked as they all shared a look of confusion for none of them recognized the child-like voice.

“Did you destroy another kid’s stuff toy again?!?” Woohyun asked.

“No hyung!” Sungyeol replied. “It’s worse.”

And as if on cue with his words their dorm’s door flew open and in came a young boy maybe at the age of 11 or 12. He was wearing clothes that were clearly too big for him, his jet black hair was in a clean cut and his face was clearly handsome despite the murderous look he was giving. After getting over the initial shock of seeing a random kid burst into their dorm they realized that this kid is not random at all for after seeing all those childhood pictures of each other Infinite could quickly determine that this kid is really

“Myungsoo??!” they all said together.

“Where’s the chodding?!?” Myungsoo asked.

“Is that really you Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Sungyeol you better come out of there and explain this.”

“No!” Sungyeol replied. “He’ll kill me!”

“He won’t kill you,” Sunggyu said as he rolled his eyes.

“He won’t?” Sungyeol asked a little hopeful.

“I don’t really think that’s physically possible right now,” Woohyun chuckled and Myungsoo glared at him.

Slowly the door to Sungyeol’s shared room opened and as soon as he was out in the open the questions started flying.

“What happened?” Sunggyu asked.

“I honestly don’t know,” the chodding replied.

“What did you do?” Hoya asked.

“I told you! I didn’t do anything!”

“Then why is Myung a 12 year old right know?” Dongwoo asked as he observed Myungsoo.

“How about you tell them what you made me eat?” Myungsoo accused as he crossed his arms which was completely covered by his sleeves.

“Oh yeah,” Sungyeol said as he avoided the other’s eyes.  “There was this old lady giving out free cakes that had this ‘Eat me’ thing written on it like in Alice in Wonderland so I thought I’d give it to Myung first.”

“And then this happened!” Myungsoo exclaimed. “Then the ahjumma suddenly disappeared!”

“This is too hard to believe,” Sunggyu said as he fell down into a chair. “And yet it’s the most reasonable explanation as to why you’re in that form now.”

“So how do I get taller and older again?” Myungsoo sighed.

“Milk?” Sungyeol suggested as he wanted to lighten the mood only to be elbowed by Hoya. “I was kidding.”

“This is still your fault Yeol,” Sunggyu reprimanded and then looked back at Myungsoo. “Maybe this is just temporary and whatever happened to you might wear off but for now let’s get you clothes that you won’t trip on.”

“Where do we find clothes that will fit a kid?” Dongwoo asked.

“Or maybe you already have a stash of kid’s clothes hidden somewhere for your love child,” Woohyun joked earning him a glare from the elder.

“If anyone’s gonna have a secret love child it would be you, you greasy person,” Sunggyu retorted.

“Someone has a secret love child?” a new voice sounded and they all looked at the door just to be greeted by their maknae’s face. “I bet it’s Woohyun-hyung.”

“Do I really look like that kind of person to you guys?!” Woohyun exclaimed and the other’s nodded at him.

As soon as Sungjong entered the dorm his eyes instantly landed on Myungsoo and even though Myungsoo could feel the other’s eyes on him he just couldn’t turn around and face his lover in this ridiculous state. He was supposed to be the group’s visual with an ice prince image. He was supposed to be Sungjong’s lover who is always cool and reliable but how could he act those parts if his body was of a child’s!??

“Did Woohyun-hyung really have a child?” Sungjong asked quiet perplexed.

“I did not have a love child!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“Then who’s the kid?” Sungjong asked.

“This Sungjongie,” Sunggyu started as he forced Myungsoo to face the maknae. “Is your beloved Myungsoo-hyung.”

“This is Sungyeol-hyung’s fault, isn’t it?” Sungjong deadpanned as he looked at the kid who he determined at once is his lover.

“Technically it’s the old lady’s fault,” Sungyeol pouted.

“Aish,” Sungjong sighed as he walked over to Myungsoo. “You should at least get him some clothes that will fit him.”

“But we don’t have those,” Dongwoo said.

“Then make his current clothes fit him,” Sungjong simply stated as he rolled up the little kid’s sleeves and pants until they were walkable and movable. “There.”

“Thanks Jongie,” Myungsoo smiled, Sungjong just knows how to make everything better.

“Wow,” Hoya said as he watched the scene in front of him.

“Maknae handled this better than us,” Dongwoo whispered and Hoya nodded.

“Looking at the two of you,” Sungyeol started. “Sungjong looks more like the hyung.”

“It’s because you placed me in this pathetic body,” Myungsoo glared.

“Hyung,” Sungjong whispered to himself. His eyes suddenly lit up and he faced Myungsoo with a huge smile. “Neh Myungsoo-hyung, can you call me hyung??”

“What?!” Myungsoo exclaimed and the others laughed.

“Only while you’re in that form,” Sungjong pouted. “Please??”

Damn it, Myungsoo cursed inside. Why does Sungjong have to have those poutable lips and big doe eyes that make them do whatever he wants?!?! He swears that the youngest of them actually holds the power in the group.

“Sungjong,” Myungsoo started quietly but audibly. “Hyung.”

“Aigoo~” Sungjong cried as he suddenly hugged the now younger teen. “It’s like having another Seongkyu.”

And that’s when Infinite realized how Sungjong handled this situation perfectly. Out of all of them only Sungjong has experience with taking care of a much younger dongsaeng. All of the other members are maknaes in their own family and Daeyeol clearly acts more mature than Sungyeol. It’s also a well known fact in Infinite that Sungjong and his brother, Seongkyu, are extremely close so maybe having a dongsaeng here in the dorm reminds him of his own younger brother.

“Now that this problem is temporarily settled,” Sunggyu announced. “I guess we should order dinner since our grocery hasn’t been bought.”

 

After at least half an hour of picking what food to order all of them decided on jajangmyeon, it was good thing that even though Myungsoo looks like a kid his mind set is still of a 20-year-old so he wasn’t hard to please or is a picky eater. Dinner went by as usual for the group and the only change is that Sungjong is tending to Myungsoo more. The other members wonder if this is how he also treated his own brother which is why they are so close, Sungjong was more like a mother than a hyung.

“Let’s take a bath Myungsoo,” Sungjong announced when they finished dinner. He then got up and went straight to the bathroom to ready the water.

“Hyung!” Myungsoo cried to Hoya. “What does Sungjong mean by let’s take bath?!?”

“A bath I guess,” Hoya replied.

“But why is it with a let’s?!?” Myungsoo panicked. Sure he looks like a kid but inside he is still a 20 year old guy with hormonal desires especially in front of his perky lover.

“Then I suggest you do nothing out of the ordinary for a kid Myung,” Hoya suggested.

“Aish,” Myungsoo sighed. “You’re no help hyung.”

“Bath’s ready Myungsoo,” Sungjong’s smiling face greeted his own nervous one.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo said unsurely as he got up. “I’m gonna take a bath now.”

“It’s better if we go together Myung,” Sungjong smiled. “You’re smaller now so we’ll both fit in the tub.”

“I don’t think that’s a good id-” Myungsoo started but got cut off when SUngjong grabbed him by the hand then led him into the bathroom.

“And we could save water this way,” Sungjong added and his smile never left his face.

Sungjong seems to completely take Myungsoo as a kid now for he doesn’t even look nervous as he started undoing the buttons on his shirt. Myungsoo on the other hand was completely panicking in the inside as he turned around and hide his blushing face. He just stood frozen there as he heard the ruffle of clothes being taken off by his lover.

“Do you need hel with taking of your clothes Myungsoo?” Sungjong asked as he saw the other being motionless.

“No!” Myungsoo cried a bit louder than intended. “I-I’m fine, you just get in the tub now.”

Myungsoo quickly got his too big for him clothes off and hastily wrapped a towel around his lower half and then got inside the tub with Sungjong. I mean, it’s not like they haven’t seen each other stark before it’s just that right now everything of his body is small, everything.

Myungsoo watches Sungjong as they take their bath together. And the more he watches the more frustrated he gets. How the hell could he be in such a pathetic, weak and small body when such a delicious meal is right in front of him?!?

“Are you okay Myungsoo?” Sungjong suddenly asked. “Is the water too hot? You seem a bit red.”

this ! Myungsoo couldn’t hold back anymore. He then suddenly stood up from his place then walked towards Sungjong then placed his hands on either side of the maknae locking his lover in place. Sungjong, being the ever innocent and dense maknae that he is, has no idea what the other is going to do and how hard he is making his lover right now.

“Sungjongie,” Myungsoo purred out the maknae’s name as he leaned in closer and just as he was mere centimeters away from devouring the other’s lips a loud banging from the door was heard.

“Yah!” Sungyeol cried. “All of us are planning to take a bath to you know?!”

“Omo!” Sungjong said as he grabbed Myungsoo. “You’ll get sick if you stay here any longer.”

Myungsoo mentally cursed repeatedly as he let Sungjong dry him off and wrap another dry towel around him. Sungjong then made the other wear his normal clothes that he had to custonmize a bit so that it would fir his now younger body. As soon as the two of them were out and fully dressed Myungsoo glared really hard at Sungyeol making the other shiver in fear.

“You will die a slow and painful death,” Myungsoo whispered so that only the chodding can hear.

Sungyeol’s knees then gave in as he fell sitting on the floor obviously paler and scared of Myungsoo’s threat.

 

“We should go to sleep now Myungsoo,” Sungjong yawned after an hour of watching TV.

“I’m not sleepy yet though,” Myungsoo replied.

“Well staying up late is not good for your body,” Sungjong said. “What if it hinders you from growing back?”

“Let’s go to sleep,” Myungsoo concluded as he really really wants to be out of this body.

The two of them would be sleeping in the same room for tonight cause for some weird reason Sungyeol doesn’t want to be alone in a room with Myungsoo so with Sunggyu’s permission the two of them could sleep together in one room, alone, without their hyungs, just Myungsoo and Sungjong alone in a room with a bed.

Seriously?! Life just loves to with Myungsoo huh?! How can he have so many opportunities to be alone with Sungjong while he is stuck in this ing puny body?! He swears that someone up there is preventing him with having with his beloved lover and loves to rub it in his face.

“Wha-what are you doing?!” Myungsoo cried as Sungjong suddenly lay down next to him.

“Can’t I sleep with you tonight?” Sungjong pouted.

“I-it’s fine, I guess,” Myungsoo replied as he lay down on the bed as he saw Sungjong smile.

“Isn’t this great hyung?” Sungjong smiled.

“I don’t really think being in this pathetic body is great,” Myungsoo mumbled.

“But it gives me a chance to take care of you Myungsoo,” Sungjong said as he played with the sheets.

“Huh?” Myungsoo said quizzically.

“You’ve always been taking care of me hyung,” Sungjong smiled. “So this time I want to take care of you.”

“But I like taking care of you,” Myungsoo smiled at the other’s warm thoughts. “It’s how I show that I love you.”

“Were you this cheesy when you were younger hyung?” Sungjong laughed.

“Not really,” Myungsoo smiled. “I didn’t have a cute lover to say those things too when I was younger.”

“That’s good to hear,” Sungjong said with a satisfied smile. “Let’s go to sleep now hyung.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something Jongie?” Myungsoo said. “Where’s my good night kiss?”

“Oh,” Sungjong smiled as he pecked the other lightly on the forehead, as he pulled away he saw Myungsoo giving him an ‘are-you-serious?’ look.

“You do know that my forehead is not the place that wants to be kissed,” Myungsoo deadpanned.

“I don’t think I can give you one on your lips tonight,” Sungjong said sheepishly.

“Why not??”

“Cause I’ll feel like a pedo,” Sungjong explained as he hid under the covers.

Myungsoo stared at his lover with his mouth open in shock he is hating this childish body more and more. Damn it all! He already held himself back in the bathroom so he will get his good night kiss!! He then pulled on the blanket that was covering the maknae’s face but because of his current situation he was a lot weaker than Sungjong right now, but that won’t get Myungsoo down. The two of them then played a game of tug of war with the blanket and Sungjong was obviously winning.

“I will get my kiss!!” Myungsoo grunted as he pulled on the blanket and as he gave out all his strength he finally managed to pull it off the maknae making him topple out of the bed and onto the floor. Just when Sungjong heard a thud a puff of blue smoke poofed from the floor covering Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo!” Sungjong cried. “Myungsoo-hyung! Are you alright?!”

“I’m more than alright,” Myungsoo laughed victoriously as the smoke cleared revealing Infinite’s visual sprawled on the floor with his normal sized body.

“You’re back to normal hyung,” Sungjong said gleefully.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo said as he stood up and adjusted his clothes so that it will fir him normally again. “So now can I get my kiss?”

Sungjong had to laugh at this as he suddenly pulled his lover down and crashed his lips fully with Myungsoo.

 


 

so this one shot turned out to be a bit weird LOL I was actually planning for it to be angsty and such but then I remebered Airi and Aram from Merupuri and it just turned out ike this XD

just to clarify the story of Merupuri is that Aram is a cursed prince that has a child's body when he's in the light then turns back into his original form in the dark =D which is why Myungsoo is like that here LOL

 

so has anyone watched Ranking King yet?!?!?! FDYKJFYDYGJKHFD MYUNGJONG IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will stop at this cause it's 1 in the morning now [and I might wake my neighbors if I contib=nue to spazz =P] so all of you just go watch it yourselves!! here is episode 1 parts 1,2 & 3 respectively ^^: