Possessed

3 Drops of MyungJong Oneshots

"I'm tired," Woohyun whined as he flopped down the floor atop the maknae who was already lying on the floor.

"Hyung," Sungjong wheezed as he tried to push the elder off of him but he was too tired to do so. "Get off of me."

"Sorry Jongie," Woohyun said as he just snuggled more comfortably to the younger so that the other won't feel his full weight. "But I have no more strength to get up."

"Ugh," Sungjong exclaimed with one last attempt to push the elder off but he eventually gave up. "I'm too tired to do this."

It's been a long week for Infinite with their last week of promoting Be Mine in Japan plus practicing for their Korean comeback making them the epitome of the word exhaustion.

"Listen up kids," their manager, Hyoan, announced. "Your plane back to Korea is two days from now at 6pm."

"Ok," Sunggyu replied tiredly just to signal his hyung that they heard him.

"So from now until then you are free to do whatever you want," Hyoan said and smiled when he saw the idols perk up at the confirmation of a two day break. "Just don't leave this hotel."

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming," Sungyeol said but was suddenly piched at the side. "Ow! What the? I told you to tell me not pinch me!"

"Sorry," Dongwoo laughed as he scratched the back of his head. "But at least you're 100% sure you're not dreaming."

"He's right Yeol," Woohyun agreed with a smile but that smile was immediately replaced with shock when he suddenly felt someone pull him up. “What’s up Myungsoo?”

“I think you’re crushing Sungjongie hyung,” Myungsoo stated simply.

“I don’t think I was,” Woohyun wondered, the maknae didn’t complain anymore when he shifted his weight so he thought that they were both comfortable in their position.

“I’ll take him Myung,” Hoya suddenly suggested as he carried the tired Woohyun on his back so that they could enter their shared room.

“Hoya’s back is warm,” Woohyun muttered as he closed his eyes. “I could sleep here.”

“We’re almost to your bed Hyun,” Hoya smiled at his lover. [AN: YES!! I ship WooYa!!]

“Your back’s more comfortable,” Woohyun mumbled as he was almost off to dreamland.

“Night guys,” Hoya said as he gave the members one last smile before entering the room with an already sleeping Woohyun at his back.

“Well me and Gyugyu will go to bed now,” Dongwoo said as he slung an arm around Sunggyu.

“You three better go to bed too,” Sunggyu said. “And Myungsoo can take care of our little sleeping beauty.”

“Ok hyung,” Myungsoo replied as he smiled gently at their sleeping beauty aka Sungjong.

“Goodnight then,” Sunggyu smiled as he held hands with Dongwoo then went inside their shared room.

“Come on Yeol,” Myungsoo said as he carried Sungjong bridal style. “Let’s get to sleep.”

“Aww,” Sungyeol cooed. “Don’t the two of you look like a newly wedded couple.”

“Shut up hyung,” Myungsoo said. “You’ll wake up Jongie.”

“Sometimes,” Sungyeol started as he stood up from the couch. “I feel like a loner with all of you being couples.”

“The three of us are single Sungyeol,” Myungsoo stated pertaining to him, Sungjong and the chodding.

“The way you and Jongie act around each other aren’t how single people act,” Sungyeol countered. “Which makes me wonder sometimes on why you don’t just jump Sungjong and get in his pants.”

“Can you be anymore idiotic?” Myungsoo said as he laid Sungjong on his bed, he brushed the maknae’s bangs with the tips of his fingertips so that he could see his sleeping face better.

“And you say I’m idiotic,” Sungyeol muttered as he climbed to the top bunk so that he could sleep.

Myungsoo then proceeded to his bed next to Sungjong and fell asleep with the maknae peaceful sleeping face in his mind, not noticing the pair of ghostly eyes observing from the door and watching his every move.

“Myungsoo-oppa,” the figure whispered before fading into nothing.

 

The next morning Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes when he felt the sun shine at his eyes from the window. The first thing he saw was a young girl smiling at him but the sun was shining too bright so he closed his eyes again then turned to face the ceiling. He was about to fall asleep again if not for the loud knock and the 'Myungsoo get up!' wake up call he got from Sungyeol. He groggily got up and as he slowly left dreamland did the full realization of the girl hit him but when he frantically looked around he saw no one there. Maybe he was still dreaming back then he thought as he got up from his bed then joined the others for breakfast.

"Good morning Myungsoo-oppa."

"Good morning," Myungsoo sleepily replied as he took his seat next to Sungjong.

"Morning hyung," Sungjong replied happily and the others followed suit but of course without the hyung.

Myungsoo suddenly realized that the initial greeting he heard called him oppa. Who the hell would call him oppa if their all boys here? I mean, even if it seems legit for the maknae to call him oppa Sungjong would never do it.

"Myung," Sungyeol called getting Myungsoo out of his thought train. "If you don't eat soon then I'm gonna finish the remaining udon."

"No! That's Myungsoo-oppa's favorite!"

"I know it's your favorite which is why I'm not eating it all Myung," Sungyeol replied feigning hurt. "I'm not that selfish."

"What are you talking about?" Myungsoo said as he looked confused at his hyung. "I didn't say anything."

"Huh?" Sungyeol replied as he also looked confused at his dongsaeng who was getting some udon soup. He couldv'e sworn he heard something, maybe he's just more tired than he thought.

 

"Free day!" Sungyeol rejoiced after eating breakfast the next day.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Sunggyu asked.

"Let's play oppa~"

"What?" Myungsoo asked as he turned around only to find Sungjong there. "Did you just call me oppa?"

"What?!" Sungjong exclaimed and immediately all eyes were on the two youngest. "I may look like a girl but I know I'm a guy and I should call you hyung."

"I must have imagined it," Myungsoo said.

"Maybe our fans voices got stuck in your head Myung," Woohyun joked.

"Maybe," Myungsoo mused but he was fairly sure that wan't the case.

"So what'll we do now?" Hoya asked.

"Well we're not allowed outside so let's watch TV and laze around instead," Hoya suggested.

"That has to be the most perfect schedule I've heard in months," Sungyeol smiled.

"Hey look!" Woohyun exclaimed as he flipped through channels. "It's our performance yesterday."

"Ha! I did the best," Dongwoo smiled proudly.

"I looked the best," Sungyeol countered.

"Oh please," Woohyun said as he rolled his eyes. "I am the best."

"Myungsoo-oppa is better."

"Yah Myungsoo!" Woohyun yelled playfully as he heard this. "Are you disagreeing with your hyung?"

"I didn't say anything," Myungsoo replied simply.

"But," Woohyun started a bit confused. "I swear I heard you say that you're better."

"Well it wasn't me," Myungsoo shrugged.

"Wait," Woohyun said his eyes were getting wider as he remembered what he heard. "It called you oppa."

"You heard it too hyung?" Myungsoo said as he quickly understood what his friend was saying.

"So I wasn't dreaming about the Myungsoo-oppa thing this morning?!" Sungyeol interjected frantically.

"Why are you looking at each other like that?" Hoya asked a bit worried.

"I don't think we're only 7 in this room," Myungsoo said and as if they were in a horror movie they heard a yell from the bathroom and they all rushed towards it. Myungsoo was the first to reach the bathroom door for he knew fully well whose voice that yell belonged to.

"Sungjong!" Myungsoo cried as he banged on the door. There was no response and by now the whole of Infinite was panicking while calling out to there maknae.

"Sungjong open the door!" Sunggyu yelled as he tried to open it himself but it was locked from inside.

"Yah Sungjong!" Sungyeol called. "If this is revenge for eating all of your strawberry pocky then I'm really really sorry okay!"

There was still no response from the other side of the door for a while and just when they all became quiet did they suddenly hear the faintest voice of their maknae.

"Oppa," Sungjong said stopping all the thinking process of the hyungs.

That was Sungjong but at the same time it wasn't Sungjong. The voice they heard was more high pitched and girly but at the same time eery.

"Sungjong?" Myungsoo called unsurely and then they heard the lock of the door click open and now they find themselves in complete anticipation as it slowly swung open.

The bathroom revealed Sungjong completely alright with no bruise or wound on his flawless skin. His hyungs breathed out a sigh they didn't know they were holding but Myungsoo still stared at Sungjong. This was their maknae alright but something seems off with him, it's like he's a whole other person right now, then his eyes trailed to the others and Myungsoo's initial hypothesis has just been proven for the maknae's usual warm chocolate brown eyes were now onyx black.

"Who are you?" Myungsoo asked earning him looks from the other members and suddenly the 'Sungjong' in front of them looked guilty.

"I'm sorry oppa," 'Sungjong' said as he walked towards Myungsoo and then suddenly hugged him by the waist making the visual blush and the others look in shock. "But I really want to spend time with you oppa before you leave for Korea."

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Sunggyu asked and 'Sungjong' let go of Myungsoo.

"Konichiwa," 'Sungjong' greeted with a bow. "My name is Miharu Tsukimori, Tsuki for short and I've been dead for 3 months now."

"What?!?" the whole of Infinite cried as the stared at Sungj- I mean Tsukimori. [AN: I'll be using the name Tsukimori now but remember, it's still Jongie's body.]

"I'm very sorry for using Sungjong-kun's body like this but I would just really like to spend time with Myungsoo-oppa," Tsukimori explained.

"But why do you have to possess Jongie?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because all of you can hear me but you can't see me," Tsukimori pouted.

"Tsukimori-chan," Myungsoo said and Tsuki instantly smiled at her biases voice calling her name. "Can you please not possess Jongie now?"

"No," Tsukimori replied as she shook Sungjong's head. "I told you oppa, I want to spend time with you. I've been following you guys ever since you got here on Japan and now you're gonna leave without me spending time with you."

"Tsuki-chan," Sunggyu sighed as he didn't know what to say.

"I didn't get to meet you while I was alive because my body was weak and now that I'm dead I still don't get to spend time with you?" Tsuki was on the verge of tears now. "This is so unfair oppa."

"Okay fine," Myungsoo sighed even though it was Tsukimori who's crying in his vision he sees his beloved Sungjong crying and that's enough to make Myungsoo do anything the other wishes. "I'll spend the whole day with you."

"Really oppa?" Tsukimori lighted up at once and hugged Myungsoo for the second time. "Thank you oppa!"

"But please leave Jongie's body when the sun goes down Tsuki-chan," Myungsoo said with a smile to convince the ghost.

"Of course!" Tsukimori smiled up at the elder. "One day with you is enough for my whole afterlife oppa."

"Myungsoo," Hoya whispered to the other. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It seems like it's the only way for her to leave Jongie's body," Myungsoo replied. "Besides, it's the least I can do to thank her for being our fan even now."

"Then I guess you possessing Jongie can help with our predicament," Woohyun announced. "We can easily disguise Jongie as a girl so that you'll be more comfortable Tsuki-chan."

"Oh thank you Woohyun-oppa," Tsuki smiled.

"You know I think I brought my wig for when I was in Wowman," Dongwoo offered.

"Why would you still have that?" Sungyeol asked.

"It's a prized possession of mine," Dongwoo said proudly. "It just proves how manly I am."

"But why would you bring it?" Sunggyu asked as he looked astonished at his lover.

"I didn't mean too," Dongwoo laughed. “But it was in my bag when I opened it.”

“Aish,” Sunggyu sighed. “I am fixing that back pack of yours myself.”

“Now let’s get the two of you disguised so that you can go on with your date,” Woohyun smiled.

 

After an hour of dressing up Myungsoo and Tsuki who was in Sungjong’s body are finally ready to go out. Myungsoo was wearing normal clothes and his hair wasn’t styled at all so that people won’t notice him that much, he also had this huge black rimmed lens less glasses to finish his look. Sungjong on the other hand was styled by Woohyun and Dongwoo since only the three of them has ever experienced crosdressing so they at least had the basics of how to dress like a girl. Sungjong was wearing one of Myungsoo’s yellow plaid shirts and was wearing simple black skinny jeans and matching yellow sneakers but the long curly wig and the fact that women are now wearing their boyfriend’s shirts as fashion made no one think twice that the possessed maknae is a girl.

“How do I look oppa?” Tsuki asked in a sing song voice as she turned in Sungjong’s body.

“You look cute,” Myungsoo smiled he couldn’t help but think just how perfectly Sungjong fits in his clothes.

“Then you kids better get going so that you can do the most in this one day date of yours,” Sunggyu advised and the two of them then made their way out the door.

“Myungsoo!” Woohyun and Dongwoo called stopping the visual in his tracks.

“Yes hyung?”

“Listen,” Woohyun started. “Tsuki said Sungjong is sleeping while she’s in control but I think Jongie’s subconscious is aware of what’s happening.”

“Yeah,” Dongwoo added. “He kept picking yellow clothes earlier.”

“What are you saying hyung?”

“Just don’t do anything you’ll regret okay?” Woohyun said.

“I know hyung,” Myungsoo said seriously. “I know that’s not Jongie so stop worrying okay? We’ll be back by 7.”

 

"Oppa!" Tsuki happily cried as she hugged the other's arm making Myungsoo blush.

"This is not Sungjong," Myungsoo scolded himself. "So what do you wanna do Tsuki?"

"Let's go to an amusement park Myungsoo-oppa," Tsuki replied happily.

"I'll let you lead the way," Myungsoo replied for he had no clue whatsoever in where the parks here in Japan is located. Tsuki must have been a city girl for she knows every place in Tokyo and has memorized every stop the bus takes until they reached their destination: Tokyo Disneyland.

"Let's go on their roller coaster first oppa," Tsuki pointed to the tall ride.

Myungsoo could only smile as he followed the other's happy foot steps, he remembers how Sungjong would say that he'll ride the roller coaster first when they visit Tokyo's amusement park. After riding half of the rides there the two of them finally felt hungry and decided to eat in a little pasta restaurant inside the amusement park.

"You know," Tsuki started when they got their order and took a sip from her lemon juice. "I never really like lemons."

"Then why did you order it?" Myungsoo asked as he also remembered the lemon shortcake she ordered for desert.

"I don't know," Tsuki confessed. "I just suddenly have a sudden craving for it."

"Don't worry about it and just eat Tsuki-chan," Myungsoo smiled and Tsuki followed.

"Maybe its cause I'm in Sungjong-kun's body," Tsuki laughed.

"It is possible," Myungsoo smiled. "Jongie does love lemon a lot."

"I noticed," Tsuki laughed. "I think he ate at least 3 packs of lemon candy the whole time I was watching you guys."

"He managed to hide that much?" Myungsoo exclaimed since he's in charge of maintaining the maknae's sugar in take at a minimum level. "I swear I'm gonna find every candy he's hiding before his teeth rots."

"You really care about Sungjong-kun huh oppa," Tsuki smiled and Myungsoo almost choked on his food.

"Wh-why did you say that?" Myungsoo said.

"Oh look," Tsuki said ignoring Myungsoo's question. "It's almost sundown."

"Then let's make the most of it," Myungsoo smiled.

"I have one more place I want to go with you to oppa," Tsuki grinned and Myungsoo just gave him a confused face.

 

“So where exactly are we going Tsuki-chan?” Myungsoo asked.

“Have you ever seen the sakura bloom Myungsoo-oppa?” Tsuki asked Myungsoo just shook his head. “It’s the perfect season and I know the perfect place to watch them.”

Tsuki then led him to the outskirts of Akihabara which was a bus away from the amusement park, when they got down of the bus Tsuki immediately led him to a hill whose peak was completely pink with sakura.

"Wow," Myungsoo said as he looked at the hill.

"It looks better if you're at the top," Tsuki smiled as she pulled the visual to the top.

"Tsuki-chan! Wait!" Myungsoo yelled as he tried to catch up with the energetic younger.

"Hurry up Myung-oppa!" the other laughed. "You're not that much older from Sungjong-kun so hurry up!"

"You could at least stop jumping around!" Myungsoo called. "You might hurt Jongie's body."

"I won't hurt hi-" Tsuki didn't get to finish his sentence as she tripped making Myungsoo rush to her.

"Sungjong!!" Myungsoo called when he reached the top but panicked some more when he didn't see the younger.

"Boo!" Sungjong, I mean Tsuki said from behind Myungsoo.

"Yah! You idiot did you hurt yourself?!" Myungsoo cried as he began checking the younger for injuries. "I told you not to go jumping around."

“I told you so,” Tsuki laughed. “You really do care for Sungjong oppa.”

“Of course I would,” Myungsoo blushed. “He’s a close friend of mine.”

“Uh-uh,” Tsuki shaked her head as she sat down on one of the benches. “I told you oppa, I've been watching you guys and you don't see Sungjong as a friend, do you?”

"How can you say that?" Myungsoo asked as he sat down, he was only asking but not denying.

"There's a specific reason as to why I picked Jongie-kun to possess," Tsuki started. "It's because you treat him with such care and look at him with such love so I thought that maybe if I was in his place I'd get to have that affection from you, but it turns out you really do only have eyes for Sungjong cause I can see that you only see me as a friend."

"I'm sorry Tsuki, did I ruin your day with me?"

"Nope," Tsuki said. "The fact that I got to spend the day with you is more than enough oppa, besides I always did say that if we didn't end up together then my OTP with you is a great second choice."

"And your OTP is?" Myungsoo asked but he had a pretty good idea.

"MyungJong of course," Tsuki smiled. "So oppa, do you like Sungjong? And don't give me that friend crap."

"Yes," Myungsoo smiled gently. "I like Sungjong, very much."

"Then I'll let you in on a secret oppa," Tsuki smiled as she leaned in closer until were mere inches from the others ear. "I like you too, hyung."

Myungsoo’s eyes widened when he heard this and he immediately looked at Sungjong’s tomato red face that didn’t dare look back at him.

“Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked. “Is that you now?”

“Yup,” Sungjong smiled as he finally looked at the other with his warm brown eyes making Myungsoo really sure that Tsuki is gone now.

“So you heard what I said?” Myungsoo said as he wrapped his arms around the maknae.

“Maybe,” Sungjong said. “But just in case I heard it wrong, can you repeat it hyung?”

“I like you Sungjong,” Myungsoo repeated. “Very much.”

“So my hearing was right,” Sungjong smiled as he laid his head on the other’s shoulder.

“Well?” Myungsoo asked. “Aren’t you going to say you like me too?”

“Do I have to say it out loud for you to know hyung?” Sungjong said as he looked at the other incredulously. “Fine.”

Sungjong then stood up from Myungsoo’s side then began walking towards the fence that surrounded the sakura park and kept people from rolling to the ground by the side of the hill.

“Sungjong!” Myungsoo called as he followed the younger. “I already know so I’m sorry if I made you mad-”

“Kim Myungsoo!!” Sungjong yelled towards the city stopping Myungsoo’s sorry speech. “I like you too!!”

Myungsoo just stared at Sungjong who had this huge smile on his face as his face turned red. His long wig was blowing along with the sakura petals and Myungsoo could not ask for a more perfect sight. He suddenly heard soft claps from behind him, it was coming from an elderly couple who also came there to watch the sakura fall.

“Well go to her sonny,” the grandma said shooing Myungsoo towards Sungjong with a small smile.

“If you don’t you’re gonna regret it,” the grandpa said as he held hands with his beloved.

Myungsoo smiled at them as a thank you then proceeded to Sungjong which he hugged at once and as he stared at the maknae’s smiling face he couldn’t help but capture the younger’s lips into a kiss that was sweet, short and absolutely perfect.

 “You know,” Sungjong chuckled as they pulled away. “This whole being possessed thing wasn’t such a bad thing at all.”

 


 

this must be like one of the most longest oneshots I've written o_O

but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it ^^

 

who else is excited for INFINITE's comeback?!? I'm getting more excited everyday because they release little teasers everyday!!

and on the 8th their gonna pre-release 'Only Tears' =">

but I worry about them and their 'Mission'... the 15th will be such a long tiring day for them >_<

don't worry oppa! I'll support you guys in spirit!!

 

and have you seen this picture of Jongie:

why is his skin so flawless!!!! [and the Hogod at the back is also looking hot ;)]