Myungsoo Meets Myungkitty

3 Drops of MyungJong Oneshots

“Myung…” a soft voice whispered. “Stop me…”

“Sungjong,” a husky voice growled out the others name.

“Myung…” the one called Sungjong said again. “Your furs tickling me.”

“Meow~” a black cat on top of Sungjong’s chest purred as he continued to the others face.

“Uwah~” Sungjong exclaimed as he hugged the little kitten. “Isn’t Myungkitty ever so cute Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo just glared at his lover and the irritating black cat he was hugging, it wasn’t unusual for Sungjong to bring home stray animals because the feminine boy brings home more animals than an animal shelter does in a week. For the past week he brought home 2 hamsters named HamGyu and HamBaro, a rabbit named HyunnieBunny, a duck named SanDuck, an owl named YeolOwl, a fully grown horse named JungHorse, a shy little otter named YoungOtter, a freaking bear cub named HoBear and a lizard think that looks so much like a dinosaur name DinoWoo! Seriously! It looked like a ing dinosaur! Anyways, back to the situation at hand.

This time Sungjong decided to bring home a black cat that has startling green eyes, it wasn’t the first time his lover brought home a cat, there was this KittyKwon he brought home last week, but never in his life did he want to strangle an animal so badly until now! This ing cat, who Sungjong just happens to name MyungKitty, is all over his Sungjong like a ert! Usually they find the owner or they call an animal shelter after 2-3 days but it’s been 5 ing days and this damn cat is still with them! Myungsoo tried calling the animal shelter but they said their still doing renovations and can’t accommodate anymore animals for the moment, what ty timing this renovation is.

“Oh Myungkitty,” Sungjong suddenly said with a little pout as he examined the little kitten. “Your fur is a little dirty, maybe I should give you a bath.”

“Meoow!” MyungKitty shook his head. Sungjong just laughed and petted his fur.

“What if I took a bath with you?” Sungjong asked innocently and Myungsoo’s eyes widened, he shook his head furiously but that damn MyungKitty purred happily while cuddling into Sungjong’s arms. “Arasso. I’m just gonna give MyungKitty a bath Myungsoo-hyung.”

With that said Sungjong left Myungsoo speechless in the living room of their shared apartment, but as he stared at his lover’s back he swears he saw that ing cat smirk directly at him! Damn it! He will get rid of that cat one way or another, but first, he needs to separate Sungjong and that little devil in disguise. He then grabbed his phone and began going through his contacts for the perfect distraction and finally he chose one: you

‘Pick up pick up pick up!’ Myungsoo said mentally as if it would will the other person to pick it up any faster, after 3 more rings someone finally answered.

“Yoboseyo?” was heard at once on the other end.

you-sshi! Can you do me a favor?” Myungsoo asked quickly.

“That depends on what kind of favor Myung,” you replied.

“I just need you to keep Sungjong busy for the whole day.”

“Why?” the other asked. “Are you guys fighting or something?”

“No,” Myungsoo replied. “There’s just this pest in the house that I need to get rid off before Jongie finds out about it.”

“I don’t know,” you hesitated a bit. “You seem to have an ulterior motive.”

“I’ll give you money to spend,” Myunsoo said deadpan.

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes,” you replied quickly and then hung up.

As soon as Myungsoo put his phone to the side Sungjong instantly went out of the bathroom with only a towel on his waist with that stupid damn cat looking so content hugged between his boyfriend’s chest and petite arms. He glared at the cat and the latter just cuddled closer to Sungjong while letting out a soft and long purr, it was as if he was rubbing it in his face.

“I’ll let you dry here MyungKitty,” Sungjong smiled as he placed the little cat down on the floor, he then grabbed the blow-dryer and handed it to Myungsoo. “Can you dry him of while I change hyung? Please~”

Myungsoo wanted to say no, he really did, but those eyes! Those brown doe eyes that made him do anything the younger wishes were staring straight at him so how the hell could he say no? He grabbed the blow-dryer from his lover’s hand and Sungjong instantly kissed him on the cheek as a sign of thank you and then he went off to get changed.

Myungsoo then had a little staring contest with MyungKitty – actually it was more like a glaring contest – before plugging in the dryer and then pointing it straight to the black cat.

“So you think you can have my Jongie, huh?” Myungsoo asked and he swears that the damn cat ing smirked at him!!

“Meow~” MyungKitty replied simply.

“Well I’m sorry to say but you’ll be gone by the end of the day,” Myungsoo smirked as he suddenly directed the heat of the blow-dryer towards MyungKitty’s face for a second, the cat looked irritated at him and looked like he just wanted to claw the human’s face off – if it wasn’t for the huge difference in their size.

“Meow,” the black animal scoffed, or at least that’s how Myungsoo heard it.

“Myung!” Sungjong suddenly called from the bedroom that they share. The cat and the human both looked at that direction then glared at each other as if saying ‘He’s talking to me!’ “you asked me to hang out today, can I hyung?”

“Sure,” Myungsoo replied as he gave a victory smirk to the somewhat sulking cat. “I’ll keep MyungKitty company, you two have fun as long as you like.”

“Thanks hyung,” the younger male replied as he got out of the bedroom fully dressed, and as if on cue the doorbell rang. “That’s quick of you.”

“I’ll answer it,” Myungsoo suddenly said as he sprinted towards the door and opened it revealing a smiling you.

“Yo!” their friend greeted at once and Myungsoo quickly gave some money bills onto the other’s waiting hands. “Thank you~”

“Just keep him busy all day long,” the handsome male whispered.

“What are you two talking about?” Sungjong suddenly asked from behind Myungsoo.

“Nothing Jongie,” you smiled. “He just told me to keep you safe, you have a very protective boyfriend you know.”

“I know,” Sungjong said as he smiled at Myungsoo because it was one of the things he loved about the elder, he then held up something in his hand and showed it to their friend. “Look you, this is MyungKitty.”

“MyungKitty?” you repeated as you gave a knowing look at Myungsoo, you only smiled at Sungjong as you suddenly realized what thepest in the house for Myungsoo is. “Well then, shall we go?”

“Bye MyungKitty,” Sungjong smiled as he patted the black ball of fur on the head then gave it to his boyfriend, he then gave a quick peck to Myungsoo’s lips before heading out the door. “I’ll be back before 7.”

“Bye,” Myungsoo smiled at the waving figure of his lover before he turned around to catch up- with his friend. As soon as the door closed Myungsoo looked at the little black kitten in his arms who looked quiet irritated to be there at the moment. “Now then MyungKitty let’s get rid of you shall we?”

 

Myungsoo could now be seen walking along their neighborhood knocking on every door asking each household if the black cat belonged to them, but sadly not one person said yes and accepted the green eyed feline, it was like the whole world was against him. He even pasted posters on every available wall he could find but his phone has not rung even once. The handsome boy is now tempted to just leave the cat alone somewhere since they were far away from his house already but as much as he hates the cat Myungsoo still has compassion for him and decided against the temptation.

The sun is almost setting now and Sungjong would be back in 2 hours or so but Myungsoo still hasn’t found the owner or someone who is willing to adopt the cat, he sighed for the nth time that day as he sat on one of the park’s swings staring at MyungKitty’s cage in front of him – yes, the damn cat was in a cage cause Myungsoo thinks it’ll claw his face to shreds anytime.

“Where is your damn owner?” Myungsoo asked the cat who just stared at him then rolled its eyes and looked away, before he could strangle the cat though he felt a small tug on the back of his shirt. He looked over and there he saw a small girl with pigtails in a summer dress.

“Neh ahjussi,” the small girl asked innocently. “Why are you frowning? My mom said that if you frown a lot then you’ll die early.”

“Ahjussi?” Myungsoo’s eye twitched at the comment but didn’t let his irritation show for this was a little girl’s innocence. “I just have a little problem.”

“I have a little problem too,” the girl replied sitting on the swing next to him. “But you don’t see me frowning while my kitty cat is lost.”

“Uh-huh,” Myungsoo replied without any thought but suddenly something in the girl’s words struck him. “Kitty cat?”

“Yup,” the girl said looking down. “it’s been almost 5 days since I lost him.”

“What does he look like?”

“Small, black, with green eyes,” the girl described.

“You mean like this?” the elder asked showing the young girl a one of the posters he made of MyungKitty.

“This is Sir Fluffywinkles!” the girl cried while holding the poster.

“Fluffywinkles?” Myungsoo snorted, he then lifted up the cage and opened it to get MyungKit - I mean Sir Fluffywinkles – and gave it to the young girl. “I think this belongs to you.”

“Sir Fluffywinkles!” the girl exclaimed as she hugged the life out of the poor cat. “I promise never to leave your side ever again!! Thank you so much ahjussi!”

Myungsoo just smiled, letting the ahjussi comment fly as he watched the girl run happily to his mom exclaiming that Sir Fluffywinkles has come back to them.

“My work here is done,” Myungsoo whispered as he made his way back home.

 

A few hours later Sungjong finally came home searching at once for his lover and the little black cat.

“MyungKitty’s owner came by and got him,” Myungsoo explained when Sungjong asked him where the cat was.

“Oh?” Sungjong pouted. “I didn’t get to say goodbye.”

“I think that’s for the best yeobo,” Myungsoo said as he kissed the younger on the lips to erase that adorable pout.

“But you know what Myung,” Sungjong started suddenly. “I met this little girl today.”

“Really,” Myungsoo laughed at the coincidence. “Me too.”

“She was so adorable and sweet and well mannered,” Sungjong went on. “So I thought that maybe we could have a kid Myung!”

“What?!” Myungsoo exclaimed as he stared wide eye at his lover who just smiled innocently back, he could never really win with Sungjong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Epilogue…

“So Jongie wants a kid?” one of their friends, Sungyeol, laughed at work the next day.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo sighed. “I think all those pets he took home were signs that he wants one or something.”

“Well that’s physically impossible,” Sungyeol smiled but then mused on something. “But if you did have a kid, I wonder what it’ll be like?”

“Please don’t talk about the impossible,” Myungsoo groaned.

“Think about it Myung,” Sungyeol said. “What if it was a boy like you? He’ll be very protective of his mother and always by Sungjongie’s side.”

“Then I’ll have to strangle that brat,” Myungsoo said as he thought of the possibility of a kid like him all over Sungjong, it’ll be the damn MyungKitty all over again.

“It’ll be a bit possessive too,” whispered Sungyeol to himself but suddenly smirked at his friend.

“What if,” Sungyeol started. “It was a girl like Jongie? All sweet and nice and she’ll have a big smile on her face while saying ‘I love papa the best!’”

Myungsoo was quiet now as he thought of this possibility, he could imagine clearly how a young girl version of his Sungjong would come rushing to him every day after work giving him a kiss on the cheek, how she and Jongie would bake cakes together and then ending up with an adorable messy look, how she’ll say ‘I’m gonna marry papa when I grow up!’ with an innocent smile and Sungjong would pout saying that ‘Your papa is mine!’ Myungsoo could clearly imagine it all a smile then formed on his lips as he suddenly stood up with a determined look on his face.

“You’re right Yeol,” Myungsoo cried. “Having a girl would be the best for me and Jongie.”

“What?” Sungyeol exclaimed, Myungsoo’s not taking this whole kid thing seriously, is he? Before he could ask the younger one though Myungsoo was already checking out of their office. “Wait Myung! Where are you going?!”

“I’m gonna try for a baby girl!” Myungsoo answered happily and then he was out the door.

“But,” Sungyeol started as he watched his friend leave. “That’s physically impossible!!!”

 


 

first oneshot finished!!!

I know I should be working on my other stories... but this plot won't leave me alone until I write it!!

so did the opening mislead you?? my past reader should know by now that I could never write LOL [you can all blame Marginal Prince for the misleading opening cause their openings are all misleading!!]

epilogue was inspired by an 1827 doujinshi... i can not remember which one...