Suho x D.O.

Pretty. Odd.

It was just harmless staring, right? At least, that's what Suho thought it was. Really, who could help themselves when D.O. was right there. Just sitting there with his lips. His mouth slightly ajar in thought. And to mention his . That cute little tushy. It looked really firm and Suho wanted to just bite it and squeeze it. Oh god, was he supposed to have thoughts like these? No, right? D.O.'s just a dongsaeng. And Suho's the hyung. No more dirty thoughts.

Baekhyun nudged Suho in the stomach and gave the older a shameful look. Suho caught the look and sighed, following Baekhyun to the kitchen. It was always like this. Baekhyun was the only one in their group that knew about Suho and his... seemingly "thing" with D.O.

"Want to tell me the deal now, Suho hyung?"

The look Suho got from Baekhyun made him feel somewhat scared, but he was the hyung here. He shouldn't be.

"I don't have a clue."

"Yeah, you do. It involves a certain vocalist and derp face."

Suho knew he was talking about D.O. Damnit. It led Suho to visualize his face and made him blush. To an extent. He absolutely had no idea why he was acting this way.

"From my perspective... I think you like, D.O., hyung. Like like. Love. Whatever. The main point is that you feel something for him. Something strong, I might add."

Suho almost choked, if he hadn't thought that maybe Baekhyun was right. What if he did love him? Was he even gay? Is he bi? What if he's straight? Then everything will be worth nothing.

"I.... yeah?"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and clapped a hand to Suho's back.

"Full sentences, man."

Suho almost laughed if he wasn't in such a dilemma. Sometimes he had to wonder what'd he do if he didn't have Baekhyun.

"I think I like him."

"Who do you like, Suho hyung?"

D.O. had chosen this moment to walk into the kitchen. He stopped at the fridge and was rummaging through it.

"N-no one, Kyungsoo." Suho stuttered and Baekhyun nearly facepalmed.

"Oh... okay. I was just getting a drink. I'll go take a nap now. Ummm, wake me up for dinner."

D.O.'s face looked almost heartbroken and it pained Suho. He wondered what was wrong. Baekhyun waited until he heard the door closing to smack Suho.

"Look what you did, dummy! You made him sad. You're waking him up, got it? I swear... you're such an incapable hyung."

"I know that, Baek. Don't remind me." Suho fisted a hand into his hair and wanted to pull every strand out for how stupid he was. Except he couldn't do that. He was pretty sure he'd look hideous bald and Kyungsoo wouldn't like him bald, either. Actually, he wasn't sure if the younger even liked him at all. So maybe he should pull his hair.

Baekhyun slapped Suho's hands away from his head. "Yaaaaah, I know what you want to do. But stop it. As much as I would find it hilarious, you need to look your best when you apologize. When should either be now or when you go to wake him up. Alright?"

"Alright, alright. It's almost like you're the parent, Baek."

The said person grinned and shooked his head. "As if. I'm the attractive older son of you and Kyungsoo. And smart. And everything else, of course."

The elder gave him a look of disapproval before walking away, leaving Byun Baekhyun to oogle at himself in a mirror mounted on the wall. It took all his strength to not pull the other away. Then again, Suho never really cared.

-- [Later]

It was time to wake D.O up and Suho had never felt this much anxiety since his audition into SM. That and then also debuting on their first stage, but that's a different story for later. It was now or never. Or in this case, now or now because Baekhyun would hunt Suho down if he didn't wake the other up.

Suho slowly crept over to the younger one sleeping. He lightly shook the other away, whispering his name to wake him up. "Kyungsoo~ Soo~ Wake up..."

He wouldn't budge.

Suho tried again, with a little more force. "Kyungsoo, c'mon... Wake up. It's dinner time and whatnot."

Still wouldn't budge.

Running a hand through his hair, Suho tried the almost impossible on Kyungsoo. Something he wouldn't have done as long as he lived. And yet, here he was; contemplating about doing the unthinkable. Looking towards the closed door and back to Kyungsoo, he sighed as he lowered his face towards Kyungsoo's.

Through his peripheral, he saw that the door was still closed. Thank god, Suho thought to himself. He focused once more and lowered his face even more. His lips hovering just above the younger's. He almost didn't do it, until he felt himself already kissing him. It felt good, to say the least.

Kyungsoo's lips were soft. And he liked that,

Pulling away, Suho coughed into a fist, as he tried shaking him awake up. Oddly enough, the younger actually woke up this time. 

"Oh, hyung? Is it time for dinner already? Ahhh, I had such a nice nap?" Kyungsoo yawned cutely, as he rubbed at his eyes to try and wake himself up a bit. To Suho, that was the cutest thing ever. And it took all of his strength to not kiss the other. Coughing into his fist again, Suho nodded.

"Did you have a nice dream, Soo-ah?"

"Now that you mention it. I did have one. You were in it, actually."

Suho raised an eyebrow curiously at the other.

"What about?"

Immediately after he was asked that question, Kyungsoo felt himself flush red. He felt his mouth go dry and laughed nervously. Rubbing his nape, he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Nothing important... Uhhh, so dinner?"

Suho nodded slowly, as he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand to help him up. His hand lingered a little bit longer than it should have, but the main vocal didn't mind at all.

-- Dinner & Post-Dinner

It was odd. Awkward, even. Dinner was more silent than usual. Of course, the only ones who really talked were Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun. They were too busy to notice that Kyungsoo and Suho had not been talking. Yet, Baekhyun noticed it all. He saw everything.

Suho and Kyungsoo's kiss. Kyungsoo being asleep, while their leader kissed him. Baekhyun saw it all and he was happy. For the most part, anyways. He just wished his leader would have bigger balls to confess his feelings. He grinned as he thought of an idea, however. His devilish smile going unnoticed by the other 5.

It wasn't until after dinner that Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun had run off to go play. Baekhyun had immediately volunteered Suho and Kyungsoo to wash the dinners and he would have no 'butts' about it.

"So uhhh. Do you want to wash or dry?" Suho lightly smiled at the other.

"I can wash..." Bowing his head slightly, he made his way to the sink to start the washing of dishes. 

There was a silence hanging in the air. It was so thick, you would be able to cut it with a knife and that annoyed Kyungsoo. If only he could make conversation, let alone hold any, he'd be doing that right now with his crush. Unfortunately, he was just too chicken.

"You..." Yet, he found himself saying the word as it slipped out of his mouth. Suho looked his way, pointing a finger to himself. "Me?"

"You were in my dream..." He had no idea why he said it. It just happened and now he had to talk about it. 

"It felt like you ummm kissed me. Odd, right?" Kyungsoo laughed nervously as he remember his dream vividly. Suho kissed him and it felt so real.

Suho has decided at that point to choke on his saliva, coughing continuously. Exhale. Inhale. And he was fine again. Kyungsoo knew. And now he was questioning him and oh god. Suho just wanted to crawl into a hole. Why did he have to kiss him? This could've been avoided if he just kept to himself, but nope. He just had to kissed the younger awake. Like a prince to sleeping beauty. Yet he couldn't even confess his feelings. That's what makes it sadder.

"It's not odd, Kyungsoo."

Now was his only chance, he thought. Suho closed his eyes tightly, fists clenched, before he opened them again. He stopped Kyungsoo from the dish he was washing and gulped. "It wasn't a dream."

Kyungsoo looked at him with a befuddled look. "What are you talking about?"

"I actually kissed you. It was real and you weren't dreaming, Soo."

The younger stayed silent, a blank look on his face had appeared. It scared Suho to his very core. Did he just lose a close somebody by confessing? Was this going to be awkward? He certainly hoped not. But at the same time, if the other didn't want to talk to him ever again, he could see why and he'd understand.

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Suho replied without realizing.

"Pretty odd, if you ask me. I never expected to be confessed to like this. It's certainly a first, hyung."

Suho found himself nodding, as he gulped a second time that day.

"But thank you. I uhhh like you, too. And honestly, I'm thankful that you confessed first because I probably wouldn't have."

They fell into another silence, but this one didn't have any tension. It actually felt nice, too. They quietly did the dishes together. Suho and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Suho. Together. Who confesses while doing the dishes? Of course, Suho would. As much as he found it weird, Kyungsoo loved every bit of the confession from the older.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some word-vomit or something. LMFAO. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?! OTL This , okay? I actually updated... After how long? I made this 4|22|12 and I finished this on 12|16|12. HAHAHA. Literally 8 months. Wow. That break from writing was just too long.