I am Oh Hye Mi and I am a Princess.

Oh! My Princess! : Learning How To Rule South Korea

"Hye Mi!! get dress! and stop that rubishness you're watching!" the queen or mom, shouted at me as she saw me eating my chips and watching BOF for the tenth times. I sat up straight as my messy braid sways.

"ommeonim...its not rubish it drama...its kpop wave~" i said as i wave like sea with my hand but the butler was shooting me signs but i ignore.

"you are the crown princess and you should act like one! SamGung, tell the maids to clean this room up and dress Hye Mi" mom ordered and then left. I left out a deep sighs.

"KyungJae-nim called to tell you that he'll arrive in Seoul in an a hour..." said SamGung who was still standing at the door with the made running in and gave me a bow before they start cleaning. 

"Eli-ssi? do i need to go and meet him at the airport?" I asked walking towards the mirror and untying my braids, but one of the made washes her hands and help me.

"yes your high-ness, he said he wants to see you as soon as possible, and misses you.." He said with his expressionless face, but i know he was abit disgusted to have to say it. As the maid brushes my black hair, i turned to look at him in the face.

"ok, you can go and follow my mother around like a puppy, i'll be ready in and hour" i said teasing him, but his expression won't budge.

"i'm just doing my job your high-ness but if you think i'm a puppy i'll still be honored to serve you and your mother" he said as he leave. I look at the maid in the mirror, Aria, the one who took care of me and grew up together. 

"i can't believe he still has a feeling behind that expressionless wrinkled face of his" i said as my hair was brushed smoothly.

"he worked with your mother since she was young, he could and don't know how to...and sometimes like just now..he puts it in words how he felt. You should appreciates him more you know...he always worries about you" said Aria, i pouted.

"maybe..but he annoys me alot more than mother...but i'll try" i said giving her a smile. As she done brushing my hair she went to get ready the bathtub for me.I stood up and closed the door after the maids left, accept for Aria. I took off my Pjs and put on my bathrobe.

"Hye Mi...the water is warm and fresh for you to go in now" Aria said from the bathroom. I went in and bathe as Aria scrub my back and where i couldn't reach. When i'm done Aria left me and got ready a red with lace collar dress. I put it one with my black thights and my matching red bag and black heart shape necklace, i went outside, walk though halls and finally the enterance, but i turn to the right and enter our shoe closet. I run through the racks and finally found yellow and whitish grey heels and put it on. As i was about to leave the enterance, the door open by the guards and bow 90 degrees at me and i saw my white mercedes. The driver got out from the car and opened the back door for me, as graceful as mother want me to be, i got in 'gracefully'. As the driver got back in and drove me to the airport, i look up at my watch. I opened my bag and searched for my Galaxy S and texted Eli.

To: Fiance Eli From: Hye Mimi

'When are you arriving?'

just before i was about to put it back into my bag, it vibrates.

From :Fiance Eli    To: Hye Mimi

'in 5 minutes we'll land, can't wait to see you. better not coming with you Pjs again'

"since when i came in my Pjs?! and what do you mean again?! i'llshow you how pretty i am!" i shouted at the phone, showing his picture. Just in time, the car drove into the plane's runaway and park just in front of a jet. When the car stopped, the driver ran to open the door. I climb out of the car at the same time as i saw a Private Jet landed. I waited as they park right in fron of us and the crew running to get the stairs and finally the door opens, a fews minutes later Eli finally came out. He smiled as soon as he saw me, he climb down the stairs and hugged me. 

"you look surprisingly pretty today, and no braids!" he said teasing and pulling strands of my hair.I slap his hand away.

"is that how you treat the Korea's Crown Princess?" i asked brushing of dirt from the plane of his suit.

"your not the Korea's princess, your my princess" He said pinching my cheeks. I pretended to barf, but he just laugh it off.

"so hows the queen?" he asked when we got into the car.

"as bossy as ever and 'you're going to be queen and you should act like one!'" i said as i imitate my mom. Don't get me wrong, i love her, she works hard to raise me when my dad died and that was way before she was crowned queen. But sometimes i feel like she forgot who we were.

"so i heard, your cousins are coming home huh?" Eli said with a hint of dissapointment, but what is he talking about?

"what? where did yo heard that from?" i asked, getting confused. Eli looked at me to see if i'm joking, but i'm not so i kept my straight face.

"i thought they told you already? i heard their coming back just to teach you how to become a proper princess." Eli explained.

"i wonder why they haven't told me" i said feeling abit annoyed and angry at SamGung.

"maybe they don't want you to go crazy again like last time when you couldn't go to school" Eli laughs at the memory.

"right..." i answered.

"hows school by the way?" Eli asks looking outside where he sees kingarten kids playing at a park.

"ok i guess..couldn't concentrate....those people kept trying to be my friends" i groan at the thought of being used as a popularity boost.

"aw...my Hye Mimi is popular now huh?" Eli said laughing as he messes with my hair.