The Cute and Adorable Min-Joo (귀여운 민주)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

"Abeoji! I don't want to do taekwondo. I want to sing and dance. (pouty face)"

"But you have to, dear. You have to protect yourself when you get older."

"Yeobo! Let her do what she wants. She'll only refuse to learn if you force her into doing something she doesn't want to."

"Saranghamnida, eomma :3. (happy face)"

That was a flashback of Min-Joo telling her father what she wanted to do since she was 4 years of age.

Now:

"Crap! I can't be late for practice! Gotta hustle, I can't miss out on anything. If I do, i'm toast! >.<"

She has a bestfriend since childhood named Lee Jeongmin, who also happens to be a member of Boyfriend.

"Joo-Yang!~Kidari haebwa!", a familiar male voice calls out to Min-Joo as she tries to speed herself up on the way to the train station.

"Min-Sshi? Wae ireohke ttwineun geonji?", Min-Joo asks with a worried look.

"Ameugeotdo anya. Eodiro Gatni?", with no specific question, he just says what came out.

"Ya! Can't you see? I'm hurryin' the hell up? Don't try to stall me, I'm leaving! And don't ask me anything! I mean anything! Arasseo?! Aish!"

"What's gotten into her? Did she, by any chance, wake up on the wrong side of the bed?", Jeongmin was left in wonder.

The truth is Min-Joo's never told anyone but her mother that she's about to debut in less than a week's time. Jeongmin also didn't know Min-Joo was about to reach her life-long dream of becoming a performer. 

After Min-Joo left by means of subway, Jeongmin decides to take a cab (he has a lot of money, I guess) to Starship building. Coincidentally, he saw Min-Joo across the street on her way to GSS. Jeongmin tried to call out to her, but she wasn't able to hear a word he said. He, then, went inside GSS and asked a staff member outside what Min-Joo was doing there.

"Agasshi, what is that girl's business here?", Jeongmin starts off.

"Oh, you mean Min-Joo? She's part of Cheonsa!~ :3 haven't you heard?", the lady answered.

"No. What's Cheonsa!~ :3 anyway?"

"It's GSS' newest girl group, they'll be debuting 5 days later. Please support them. :)"

Jeongmin touched his chin for a moment while he was trying to think. When he realized that Min-Joo was about to be part of Starkles' rival group, he face-palmed himself saying:

"No! Why of all labels!? Our rival!? Wae ireohke hae? Why's she doing this to me? Now I can't see her or talk to her as much as I could before. (sad face)"

"How can I tell her that I don't want her there? I know this is what she wants, but I can't let her be taken away from me this way. I just can't let it be like that!"


*Poor Jeongmin-a. Well, Min-Joo is sure to debut. I'm thinking, what will he do to stop Min-Joo from performing as a part of Cheonsa!~ :3? This is bad, but I'm certain our cute Min-Joo will not quit as a member. She wants this so badly. :)