CHAPTER 41

Living with Love

 

Yuri’s POV

 

WHAATTT??? Minho is jealous to Khun? O c’mon! “Really?!”

 

“Why is that guy like that, huh? There’s something strange in him.”
 


“So you’re really jealous? Just answer it with ‘yes’ or ‘no’.”
 

“Yes… And because of that, you have to treat me ice-cream… and juice… a snack… and…”
 

“Yah! I don’t have money. I’ll just buy you bottled water.” We exchanged glares. Even the cashier pokes a laugh at us. Maybe she thinks we’re weird.
 

“No money? Then why are you buying three bottled waters?”
 

“One for you, one for Key… and one for Nichkhun.”
 

“Nichkhun again?! Do you really want me to end the life of that stupid guy?!”
 

“Why are you fuming mad at him? He’s not even doing something. And we’re just friends.” After buying bottled waters, we went back to Chung-Ang to finish the photo-shoot.  “Do you know that he’s the one who helped me when you and Key became cold to me?”
 

“It’s not always necessary to make our relationship hot. You know, it might lead to something else? Especially that we’re living in one house.”
 

“Huh? What do you mean?”
 

“Nothing.” Then he grabbed the bottled water in a plastic bag and drank it. “Nobody can beat you being slow-headed.”


We’re now getting near to the photo-shoot place and they’re all looking at us. Then Minho suddenly put his arms on my shoulder. “What are you doing?” I whispered. “Put down your arm.”


“Wae? No one will get mad, right?” Stupid Minho. They might find it obvious.


“Wow! You two are sweet.” Psh! Jealous witch.


“Of course… I love my sungmo so much.”


“Eh… hehehe.” I just forced a smile and secretly elbowed Minho’s side. “Oh Kibum, Khun… I bought bottled water for you two.” I gave it to them.


“Oh! Thanks babe.”


“Gomawo Yuri... how about you? You don’t have any drinks?”


“No worry. I’ll just drink on the drinking fountain.”


“Oh? If you want we share to this bottled water. You go drink first.” Nichkhun was about to lend the bottle to me but Minho hindered.


“Don’t bother. I already have water for her.” Minho offered the half-remaining bottled water that he drank a while ago.


“No, it’s okay Minho-ssi… You might get thirsty later. You’re the model, remember?” And Khun offered the bottled water which has not yet been opened.


“Um…” I don’t know which water I should accept even if I’m the one who bought it both. And looking at Minho’s reaction, scary!
 

“Yeah right… I’m the model.” Minho grabbed Khun’s bottled water, opened and drank it ‘til the last drop. After finishing it, “Oh Yuri, drink this.”
 

So I have no choice but to accept the bottled water that Minho is offering me. Nichkhun shakes his head yet thanks to him because he’s a total sport. Aish! Minho, why so mean?
 

We continued our photo-shoot. And oh my golly! Minho transformed all of a sudden. It’s like he was inspired like I don’t know. Because the way Minho makes a poses, I’m craving to eat him alive.  Why is he so handsome?
 

And my flirtatious-slash-ambitious classmates enjoy it.  But I enjoy it more. Haha! Especially now that I know that amphie is jealous at Nichkhun. I really don’t know but I’m dying of fluffiness.
 

(●*∩_∩*●)

 

 

After the photo-shoot, we saved the shots on the laptop Khun had brought and I asked for copies on my flash drive. And I swear, those are for project purposes. “Okay! I’ll edit the other photos. Just send to my e-mail your finished edited photos so I can compile it.”
 

“Arasso. See you on chat.”
 

Meanwhile, three girls are with Minho again. “Thank you so much. I’m sure we’ll get the highest grades because of you.”
 

“Hehe.” Obviously, the moron is flattered. As we went near to them,
 

“Minho-ssi, thanks to you.” Minho just gives him a smile. Aish! He doesn’t even know how to show gratitude. “See you next time, Minho-ssi.”
 

“Next time? As if there’s still a next time.” I pinched his arm and he yelped. “Ouch! Yah! Waeyo?!” Why does he seem like asking for a fight with Nichkhun?
 

“Um… Okay guys, we’ve gotta go.”
 

“Are you sure you don’t want to join us to mall? It’s still early. It’s fine if you don’t want to come Yuri. Just let Minho be with us.” What if I burn this witch to a boiling large pot of chemical?
 

“Sure! Why not! Go ahead!” I sound sarcastic but who cares. “You know Minho, you can join them.” One wrong answer Minho.
 

“Really? Okay, sure! I’ll join you.” Oh yeah?
 

You like that kind of game, huh… “Okay Khun! Since Minho can join me going home, we can edit these pictures now. I’ll just go home later.”
 

“Yah! You're going home late? What about my dinner?"
 

“You’re going to mall, right? Just take your dinner there with my classmates. Have a great bonding with them.”
 

And I think Kibum sensed something so he seconds the motion with me. “She’s right Minho-oppa. Let Nichkhun and Yuri make some moments here. Question is… Can’t Yuri bond with other people while you can?”
 

“You got it, babe!” We hi-fived. Kibum’s the best.
 

“C’mon Yuri.”
 

“No! Let’s go Yuri.” He grabbed my arm. “Let’s go home.”
 

“Oh. I thought you will join them?”
 

“Oppa???”
 

“Can’t I make a joke?” with a bonus glare to me. “And we have something to do, remember Yuri?”


“I can’t remember that we have something to do. Just join them! I’ll stay here with Khun.”


“When I say we’ll go home. We will go home.” Then he marched in while dragging me. “Bye Kibum! Bye girls! Bye NICHKHUN!”


We left the three flirty girls there, dumbfounded. Minho thought that he’s the only one who knows how to play this kind of games. Huh! Of course I also can.


Wahahahaha! See, he’s the first one to surrender! Minho and I exited Chung-Ang and he finally speaks. “Maybe you have a crush on that Nichkhun?”


“Maybe yes… maybe no…” I teased. “But did you retract their invitation to mall? You could’ve joined them instead.”


"Can’t you understand a joke? It’s just a joke. As if I want to be with them.” Then he looked at me evilly. “Just because of that, you will stay with Nichkhun? Where is the loyalty that you’re calling for your boyfriend? Where’s your loyalty for me?”


“And it’s really you who’s coaching me about that loyalty? Even you’re the one who’s chased after by girls?”


“At least I can say that I’m loyal to you because you’re the only one I like.” Aigoo! Fluffy~ fluffy~
 

“Okay… I’m just kidding about Nichkhun. You’re the only one I like.” Ayiiehhh~ Amphie smiled. “Admit it, you’re feeling fluffy.” We’re so cheesy, my gosh!


“Yah Yuri, I’m just glad, not fluffy. Psh!”


“Stop denying it! You wanna bet? I’ll make you feel fluffy before this day ends!” What kind of game is that, Yuri?


“You choose the wrong competitor, Yuri! Okay, fine! What’s your bet?” Oh, he agrees to it.


“Hmmm…” Go Yuri, think wisely! “A’ight! If I’ve seen any signs from you that you’re being fluffy, you will serve me until the end of this year.” Perfect! That’ll be for a month and I’ll be saved from household chores. Yebah!
 

“Is that all? Call!” Looking brave eh? “Okay, but if you lose…” I felt a sudden nerve the way Minho looks at me. “You will sleep in my room. And we’ll be together in one bed.”
 

It seems like my blood rushed to my head. “Whaatt??? Yah Minho, you’re a ert!”
 

“What are you thinking? We’ll just sleep together and you already thought of THAT thing? Such a green-minded.” Omona! I think I need to bear with this. “What? Afraid now? It’s because you will lose Yul.”
 

Let’s get it on! “OKAY!” He thinks I will lose this time? Na-uh! “Prepare to be my slave!”
 

“Prepare to sleep beside me! Whahahahaha!!!” Crap! I’m feeling nervous now. And Minho’s face, omona! What might happen if Minho and I be in one room and sleep in one bed?
 

Uwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
 

m/^.^\m

 


Minho’s POV

 

Is she really serious? This is such a great game. But Yuri might back out suddenly. “No backing-out or else, we will be forever in one bed, ‘kay?”
 

“As if you’ll win!” Confident eh? If I know she’ll let herself lose so she can join me in bed. Haha! I’m just imagining.
 

We’re now in our house and I readied myself to whatever Yuri is planning to do. But it’s too impossible for me to be fluffy like girls do.
 

She went up to her room and makes some plan, maybe. I just slouched on the couch while watching TV. Our bet is until 12am, and after that we’ll be in one bed.
 

But don’t think of something else. I’m gentleman, you know. I don’t have a plan of doing that THING to Yuri. Because if that’s what I want, I should have done that from the first time, right?
 

I just want to play a prank to Yuri. If she doesn’t want to sleep with me in one bed, it’s fine. I’ll respect that. I won’t force her.
 

After a while, I heard Yuri came out from her room and as she went down, my eyes were locked on her.
 

She’s walking to me. “What are you watching?” Sun of the beach!!! This is the first time I have seen Yuri wearing that y dress! I gulped and tried to ignore her.
 

Then she sits next to me and rests her head on my shoulder. Pucker!!! “Yuri…” I tried to have some guts. “If you think wearing that dress will have an effect on me, you’re wrong.” I said still not looking at her. Coz it’s already effecting.
 

“Why? Does it look bad to me?” Ammpp!!! Her voice is so soothing. Fuc-cute! What is she doing!
 

“Are you trying to seduce me?”
 

“Aniyo… I just wanna see you looking fluffy.” She made puppy-dog eyes. Dammit! She’s so cute! “Are you fluffy now?”
 

“No…” I won’t let myself be a slave in my own house. I won’t let her not to be with me in my bed. And most of all, I’m enjoying this. Let’s see how far she can do this. “Get some popcorn, Yuri.” I commanded her just to shift my attention.
 

She followed and went to the kitchen. I heaved a deep breath. But she went back fastly bringing a bowl of popcorn. She sits next to me again.
 

“Let’s watch horror movie.” Horror movie, great! Good thing she didn’t suggest romantic movie.
 

So we had a DVD marathon. We watched the best horror movie we know. Alone, The Grudge, Shutter and now… Insidious! We even skipped dinner because Yuri felt lazy too cook.
 

I look at the clock and it’s already 11:45pm! I think Yuri already forgot about the bet. This means we’ll be together in my bed. “Yuri…”
 

“Oh?” Her eyes are still focus on the movie.
 

“Look at the clock. We only have 15 minutes left.”
 

“And it will be midnight. Why?”
 

Eh? Why is that? No more thrill? “Yeah… so… you already forgot it?”
 

“Forgot what?”
 

“The bet! Stupid.”
 

“Oh… So..? Yah Minho, don’t bother me. This is the scariest scene.”
 

“So… I already win?” Is that it?
 

“Ssshhhh! Don’t be noisy Minho. You’re distracting.” Ehhh??? What’s happening? The most awaited moves for me to be fluffy are already gone? Gone like the wind?
 

“Yah! Look at me!” I can’t let this! I won just like that? Without any challenge?
 

“Aish! Don’t be annoying.”
 

“What’s up? You won’t do anything else? So you wore a y dress, haven’t cooked dinner and sit beside me just to watch? O c’mon!”
 

“The movie is on the ! Can’t you stop bothering me?”
 

“So that’s it?! Then you’ll sleep with me in my bed?!”
 

She suddenly looked at me with a shy face while biting her bottom lip. “Don’t you want me to sleep beside you in your bed?”
 

*gulp*
 

Should it be asked? “Um… ehh...” Man-up Minho! Answer her properly! Of course you want it.
 

“You think I can sleep alone in my room? That’s why I suggested watching horror movies.” Whaddafacker! I’m feeling nervous on Yuri’s flirty mode. She surrendered easily.
 

“Are you serious?” I haven’t thought that Yuri will want us to sleep together. “You know something might happen like…” a mystery?


“Why Minho...” Then she slowly neared her face to mine. I’m feeling dizzy, I can’t breathe.
 

Her fingers gently brush my hair. Is she this mature? What happen to my innocent Yul?
 

“You said you love me.” And she gave me butterfly kisses on my cheeks. Can’t it be a real kiss?


Damn this! I gave her a nod. If she continues doing this, I might be unable to control myself anymore. “Yuri…” Stop this Yul, please! It’s about to explode! My heart will explode any moment now!!!
 

“I love you Minho… and I want to be in bed with you…”


And I can’t take it anymore. I kept a short distance from her and covered my face with a pillow. I felt my ears and face blushed. But I’m dying of happiness and I’m feeling fluffy… wait… what am I thinking? I’m feeling fluffy?
 

“Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!” Yuri suddenly screams. “OMG Minho!!! You’re blushing, you covered your face, smiling like an idiot and avoiding my gaze!!! You’re fluffy!!!”
 

My eyes widened. I didn’t react because my mind is already blocked. “And don’t ever think of an alibi! You fluffy Minho!!! Yes I won the bet!!! It’s not yet 12 o’clock! Yes! Yes!” She celebrated her victory while I’m feeling lame because I lose.
 

She planned all of this! Sun of the beachy witch! Whaddafacker!
 

“Oh yeah!”And Yuri still doesn’t stop celebrating. “Tomorrow you’ll be my slave Minho! You dead! Hahahahaha!!!”
 

But because I’m a real man, I just laugh on it. “You’re really different Yuri! Alright, I accept it. You win.” I can’t do anything since it’s obvious that I really lose. “You deserve it coz you’re my girl.”
 

“Yeah~ He accepts that I’m greater than him! Ayiiieh!” Yeah right, she’s the winner for today. “Minho loses! The idol was embarrassed! Girlfriend wins! Ahahaha!”
 

“Yah! Aren’t you gonna stop?!”
 

“Don’t be angry, loser! Bleh bleh bleh bleh!” What the!
 

“You like that kind of game huh!” I grab her but she escaped and ran away from me.
 

“Uwaaaaahhhhhh!!! You loser!!! You fluffy!!! You slave!!!” And I keep on chasing her around the house just to take revenge, a kiss.
 

She made a wrong move because she went to the wrong part of the house. I cornered her and she was about to escape again but I grab her arms. “You’re a loser Minho! Be sport…”
 

Just to keep shut, I kiss her on her lips. “You already win, okay? Stop teasing me, I’m feeling to love you more.”
 

Of course it’s her time to feel fluffy with a blush on her face. Wahahaha! “Ayiieeh!”
 

“But Yuri, you said you don’t want to sleep alone in your room tonight. So we will still sleep together, okay?” Trying to persuade her. You know, maybe she might get scared because of what we watched earlier.
 

“Stop being sly Minho~” Crap! Fine, next time Yuri! We will sleep together next time.

 

(  ◠‿◠)

 

xanxan: yay! I updated even I'm staying here at the hospital.. weeehh~~~
anyways, pls do enjoy this one.. ^_^