I'M Going Crazy

I'M Going Crazy

 

Beautiful night, a woman sat in a corner of her apartment balcony while flanking both legs with a blank stare toward the sky, the evening breeze hit her face and play every strand of hair, but she did not care, she still looked at the sky with blank stares.

drrrt, drrrrttt, drrrtt ~

Vibra cell phone interrupted her reverie, she immediately grabbed a nearby phone, after seeing the name of the caller a moment later the woman picked up the call.

“Yoboseyo” she said flatly.

“Hyuna-yah, clay channel xxx right now. PPali ppali hyun-ah! “Said the voice on the other side impatiently.

“Waeyo, Hyeon-ah?” she was still flat, but soon the middle chamber and immediately turn on the television and replace it with a channel is instructed by the caller.

“Just see it!” Said the caller seemed to want to make a woman curious.

Tuuuuuuut, the tone of the opposite indicates the caller has hung up. The woman sighed and watched television. It seems a man is escorted by bodyguards walking towards the table beside which seems to have prepared beforehand. Women’s wide-eyed look at the man, she knew the man, not even she really knew him. She noticed every sentence, ah no, every word that comes out of his mouth is.

“… … … And the news spread through the media lately, it’s true, me and Lee Hyuna-sshi are close, and … ..”

The man hung his words, look for a moment he sighed, then turned back toward the camera. The woman looks increasingly tense, her eyes unblinking attention to television broadcasts that are aired live.

“…. And all the news spread that is true, we indeed have a relationship … we had been dating for 2 years. We are deliberately keeping it so far. And I apologize to all fans for any inconvenience this news, and I hope you all can support our relationship. Hmmm. I, I love her, I really love her “

Grain tears streaming down her smooth cheek, she covered  with both hands. She really did not think the man would say something like that. Tears flowed more profusely, she could not describe her feelings at this time, which obviously she was pleased with the recognition of these men.

“and to Hyuna-sshi who might watch this show, Hmmmmm, Hyuna-yah, ah no, chagi-yah, mianhae, so far I’ve hurt you, I do not understand you, I do not know what you want, mianhae. Mianhae because I have been selfish, and do not care about your feelings, mianhae, jeongmal mianhandago, and gumawo for has been to understand me, gumawo to be with me, gomapdago. Please stay with me. Saranghae, jeongmal saranghayo. Errrr, Gamsahamnida ”

The man stood up and bowed respectfully and walked toward the exit followed by bodyguards and news seekers as if to attack him with a thousand questions. The man was immediately ’rescued’ by his bodyguards and then disappear. The woman cries faster and faster, she could no longer restrain herself not to cry.

“nado saranghae” she said very quietly.

______

FlashBack : On

___________

Siwon closed his eyes, while some people busy straightening his tuxedo, add a little powder on his face and set his hair. Drrrrrt, drrrrtt. He opened his eyes and took the phone from his pocket, saw it briefly, then read the messages that enter quickly and immediately put it back into the his pocket, with no reply to the message.

Drrrrrrt, drrrrtt, drrrrt, cell phone vibrates again, he again took his cell phone. This time a telephone. He immediately picked it up so find out who is calling.

“Yoboseyo”

“Boe?” Said a voice from across the tone spoiled.

“I’m busy hyun-ah, my schedule a lot to this day” he replied.

“Siwon-ah .. but” this time with the tone a little pitiful.

“I’m busy” he said then turned off his phone.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, a woman was busy reading a script on a van as she was seen calling someone.

“Yoboseoyo” voice from beyond.

“Boe?” Said the woman was spoiled.

“I’m busy hyun-ah, my schedule a lot for today”

“Siwon-ah but ….” she said this time with a little pitiful.

“I’m busy” said a voice from beyond. Then hung up the phone.

“Yoboseyo, yoboseyo, yoboseo?”

She stared at the screen cell phone with sad eyes. She almost cried, but she held her tears so as not to fall and damage the make-up.

“Hyuna-yaaahh, now your-’take’, ppali”someone shouted.

“ne onnie, chankamanyo”she set her breath, then to look cheerful as possible and opened the van door and exit.

“ppali ~”

“ne”she said, follow that person.

_______________

Hyuna glanced at his watch, she snorted irritably. Not just once, but it often and even very often happens like this. Hyuna glanced at her surroundings, she was a little shudder in horror, what does not, on this night as she waited for someone who does not know when it will come and only lit by street lights are rather dim. But hyuna no other choice, if met in a public place will be known news seekers who are not responsible, and what if the fans know?

Actually she was not too confusing about her career to be ruined if one day a furtive relationship was known by fans, even she does not care if she does not become an artist again, or even have antifans though. She only feared about  career of her beloved one , hyuna know that her boyfriend has just ‘go international’, if he has a girlfriend then caught,the worst possibility is left fans and have many antifans, and he started his career with difficulty be destroyed just like that.

It’s not hypocritical, really hyuna want to have it completely, she wants all the time owned by her boyfriend spent only for her. She was very tired with this kind of relationship, she is tired, if only to meet her boyfriend just to sneak in like this. But hyuna aware that she and her boyfriend are public figures who do not probably do anything she wanted in front of everyone.

Hyuna again glanced at his watch, 11:28 pm KST. Already an hour passed. Began to appear strange thoughts in the hyuna’s brain, how about if he had not come? What if he has incident in the street? Ah, no, he’ll be fine, thought hyuna. And that is horrible, what if someone who is drunk who passed through here?

Tap, tap, the sound of footsteps heard clearly. Hyuna immediately turned towards the sound came, afraid that what she feared happened. But once she knows who’s coming, she throw her face. Someone walked over hyuna with irregular breathing, like it had been running.

“You’re late!” Said hyuna bit curt after that person until the front.

“Hah! My schedule is very crowded “

“But I’ve waited so long”

“You already know my schedule is too much lately”

“I know but at least …”

“Ah, well, I drank a little earlier”

“With whom?”

“Hyung”

“Hyung? Your manager? “

“Yes, I’ve promised to bought him”

“Huh, good, then our promise is nothing?”

______________

Hyuna back to sipping her coffe-latte, she noticed a man who sometimes ate with gusto in front of her. Today is their special day, but it seemed like he was more ’concerned’ foodrather than Hyuna. ’Is he forgot today?’ ’ah, he could forget my birthday, but not for today’ inner hyuna.She looks a little bit upset, but tried to hide her frustration. They’ve been here only half an hour at rest. In the heart hyuna hope that this is only her boyfriend effort to lie and giving her surprise on this day, though she knows the reality is not like that.

“are the foods so delicious?” Ask Hyuna with that in a cheerful voice as possible.

“Hmmmmm …” he was still ‘concentration’ with food.

“Siwon-ah, do you know what this day?”

“Thursday, isn’t it?” answered the man’s pickup.

“Yeah, what is special this Day?”

“I don’t know”

“Today are our second anniversary”

“ha?”

“well, just eat!” hyuna said curtly.

______________

Hyuna smile happily, she walked beside her lover. The night was so late, and a little badweather, so the residents of Seoul lazy to go out and look deserted streets of Seoul. The atmosphere is very nice according to hyuna, despite the cold and drizzle a little, at leastat this moment she could walk freely with her boyfriend.

Hyuna put her hand around Siwon’s hand who was holding umbrella by pretending to see the sky, such as it is a reflex. Siwon smiled faintly see hyuna’s hand coiled in his hand. For a while they enjoyed the situation.

Siwon saw several people walking toward them from the opposite direction. He was a little worried because they were not disguised at the moment. Slowly Siwon put off hyuna’s hand, and looked away for these people not see his face. Hyuna are surprised to get the treatment was silent and looked at Siwon. Siwon realize hyuna not walk beside him, he turn round to see hyuna. While hyuna with annoyed face looked towards it.

_______________

Hyuna concentrate on driving while occasionally glancing at the man who was next to an indifferent attitude by wearing earphones in his ears, and pretend to sleep. ’Huh, should I drive? ‘Inner hyuna upset. Honestly, she was tired with all this. She is tired of not getting attention by her lover, she was tired of always being ignored her lover, she was tired of always hiding like this, she is tired of this relationship, really tired. But she stayed for that man, she really loved him.

“Siwon-ah, where are we going today??”
The man was still silent and indifferent.
“Ya!”
“Siwon-ah?” Hyuna started hot and took off his earphones, the man looked annoyed when hyuna took off his earphone.

“I said where we going today”

“Ah, I don’t know,  up to you, I’m tired”

“Shall I always be decisive? Ya! “

“I don’t know”

“I don’t know? Can you not say ‘I don’t know’? “

“Whatever, I’m tired”

“Tired????”

Hyuna getting mad, she threw her breath and bit her lip trying to contain her anger.

“Ya! you think you one who have a lot of  schedules, I have a lot of schedules too. I’m tired too. “

“Then why you force me to go?”

“FORCE?” Tone hyuna started rising, she is really upset and angry.

Hyuna increase the speed of her car, she glanced man who is now fall asleep next her , hyuna increasingly annoyed, she could not dampen her anger now. Then she saw a pile of cardboard waste in the street who has not been taken janitor, without thinking hyuna immediately hit her car accidentally be piled on the trash, the man awoke. The man seemed very upset, but hyuna more upset . Hyuna immediately grabbed her bag, and out of the car, nor with the man.

“Ya!! Are you crazy ????” said the man yelled. Hyuna turned around facing the man.

“yes! I’m going crazy!” Said hyuna snapped. And again the man walked away. The man looked frustrated and immediately pursue hyuna.

________________

“Ya! We can talk all right! ”said Siwon after successfully holding hyuna.

“huh? All right? Talk with you irritates me Siwon-ah, I do not think we need to talk again! ”said hyuna snapped.

“Never mind, I go, you do not want your fans see this, right? so go home! ”

Hyuna release Siwon’s hand by force, and left Siwon again. Meanwhile, only to surrender Siwon looked at his lover go.

________________

At the café in the city of Seoul.

“Hyun-ah, you’re confident with this decision? Think again ”says Younghyun which now sits in front.

“onnie, think again. If not you’ll regret it, you let it go? ”continued Ririn.

“Yes, I agree with them” said Jieun.

Hyuna’s friends stared alternately. She sighed briefly.

“Ya! guys, I’ve thought about this many times, so far only you who know our relationship, you know that I love him, even so, but I’m also tired of having disguise to see him, I am tired meet him in quiet place, I’ve actually can not stand, I’m tired. ”hyuna said quietly. Inferred from her face when in fact she did not want to do it. But this time she feels her decisionwas right. She was very tired.

“okay, I understand, we support your decision” said Jieun followed by Younghyun and Ririn nods.
“thank You, guys”she said turning her gaze towards the outside café. Then she sighs again.

________________

Hyuna stepped out of the building unfinished yet, but someone pulled herback inside, she tried to remove his hand from the grip of the man.

“YA! You can not like this, think also my feelings! ”he said.

“FEELINGS?? So what about my feelings? Did you ever think about it? You know I’m tired! I’m tired because of you! I’m tired to hiding like this! ”

Siwon encourage Hyuna to the wall. Hyuna can see the anger that is implied in the eyes of Siwon. Hyuna stared Siwon silently.

“YA! You know? I’m also tired of hiding like this, but if not, fans out there will hate you, they will be your anti. And also, you know my dream all along. I could just reacha little longer. That’s my obsession, and you know it! ”snapped Siwon. Hyuna can not hold her tears, tears just came out during Siwon growl. Hyuna stared Siwon withblank stares.

Click, a beam of light hit them. Siwon was instantly aware Hyuna pulled in and tried to find a hiding place inside the building.
____________
End of FlashBack
____________
Siwon stopped briefly at a flower shop that he saw the street before he actually meet hyuna in her apartment. He put a hat and sunglasses as a disguise, and hope the clerk does not realize that it was him. Because it is very difficult for an artist seems to be in public all of a sudden like this.
“annyeonghaseyo” said a man who worked as a shop clerk when Siwon entered the shop.
“annyeong”
“May I help you?” said the clerk followed Siwon walking towards to the roses. The clerk with deft explain the meaning and which are contained in each color of roses and the meaning behind the numbers given. Siwon smiled briefly.
“Then, give 4 bunch of white roses and 4 bunch yellow roses.” Siwon said.
“Yes” the clerk deftly stringing Siwon orders, to make it look more beautiful. Suddenly an idea occurred to Siwon brain. He smiled and glanced towards the clerk.
“excuse me ….”
“yes” says the clerk who returns to see Siwon in the midst of his work.
Siwon motioned for the clerk put his ear towards Siwon. Siwon whispered mething into the clerk’s ear. Clerk was a little surprised but finally nodded in understanding.
____________
 
Ding dong~
The sound of the bell broke the silence in luxury apartement in a district in Seoul area. Hyuna woke up, television was still alive. She forgot to shut it down last night and fell asleep on the sofa, exhausted to cry. Hyuna see towards the wall clock, 09:37 KST. She grunted a little and then stretch her muscles and banging on her shoulder softly.
 
Ding dong~
The sound of the bell was sounded again.
“ne, chankamanyo~” she said a little scream. With lazy, Hyuna moved toward the front door, before, she saw who it was from the monitor which is near the door. Flower’s agent? Who gave her flowers? Even Siwon rarely give her flowers. Ah, maybe just from fans. She opened the door lazy. 11 stalks of red roses was there before her when she opened the door. She received the flowers, and then closed the door. There is noname of the sender. “Is this stalker?’ inner hyuna. She shuddered in horror.
 
ding dong~
The bell sounded again. Hyuna glanced towards the monitor. ’flower’s agent again?’. Then she opened the door. This time the 11 stalks white roses, she received the flowers. There is no sender again.
 
Ding dong~
The bell sounds again when she entered the living room with two flower bouquet. She laid flowers on the couch and returned to open the door. This time eight stalks yellow roses and white. This time the agent remains standing in front of Hyuna when she would close the door of her apartment. She was confused. Then the man issued a red apple from his pocket, and gave it to Hyuna. Hyuna more confused. While Hyuna still confused like that, that guy singing.

“Ajikggaji mothaejun geumal moki meyeo sikeunhan geumal nuguboda saranghae ojik neowa na nannana nannana nanna

I sungani haengbokhae jeongmal naege waseo gomawo jeongmal nareul da julhan saram ojik neowa na nannana nannana baro neo”

Hyuna who now know who he was throw her face away.
“You think I’ll forgive you with this apple?” she said quietly, but a small smile etched her lips.
“Do not like flowers?” said the man who actually Siwon quietly. Hyuna only respond with a thin smile. Then she took out a red handkerchief and turn red rose, and give it to Hyuna. Hyuna smiling.
“Then, where do you learn magic?”
“Donghae, he taught me many things”
“He was a sweet guy ’”
“Hey, what about me?”
Hyuna just smiled respond to the man who now is in front, and walked to living room. But then, she glanced back at Siwon.
“are you don’t want to get into??” asked hyuna later. Siwon smiled sweetly and walked towards hyuna stand.
“saranghae” Siwon whispered in hyuna’s ear.
“nado” hyuna countered quickly.
Siwon  his face into Hyuna’s face. Hyuna quickly closed his eyes. Siwon smiled and clean the dirt stuck in the corner of  Hyuna’s eyes. Hyuna open her eyes.
“chagi-yah, you just wake, aren’t you?” siwon said while holding his laughter.
Hyuna a shame throwing flowers to Siwon’s chest, and then walked into the living room. She was shy and a bit annoyed because Siwon has ruined the atmosphere.
“You spoil the moment!” she said a little scream.
Siwon just chuckled as he followed hyuna to the living room.
_______________
-The End-
 

Hello everyone's..
I'm new member of AFF..
this my first FF here..
be nice to me..
leave comments, please..
kamsahamnida~