CHAPTER 25: Like mother like daughter

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"Umma, can we visit appas today?" Yuri was watching the showbiz news with the exo boys in it.

"im not sure if we can" You went beside her and hugged her. "But im bored! i want to play with them" Yuri puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms *aigoo those boys have spoiled her*

"Wait let me think" You "Pwetty pwease umma!" she showed you her aegyo "hmm im not sure" you continue to

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE~" she started to climbed on top of you and shower your face with kisses. "hahaha fine fine, go up and change" you patted her head "yey!" she jumped out from your grasp and ran up the stairs.

"hmm at this time the boys are at the SME" you checked the clock as it says 2pm

  

(You and Yuri's outfit)

"Are you ready?" you fixed Yuri's scarf properly and zipped the zipper of her coat. "neh umma!" she salutes "aww my baby is so cute" you pinched her cheeks.

"ah umma! can i bring mr. teddy with us?" she beamed a smile but you were unsure "uhh but baby, he is bigger than yours how could you bring him?" knowing it will only be a nuisance on the trip "i could carry him on my back!" Yuri positioned herself and imagined to carry Mr. Teddy

"aww im not sure, maybe you could bring Ms, Unicorn (a/n: the stuff toy you won on the amusement park) " your trying to convince her "oh okay!" good thing yuri wasn't a stubborn girl.

 

============== FAST FORWARD at SME==========

"annyeonghaseyo ahjussi" You greeted the guard

"is that your sister miss?" The guard already know you and asked you politely "Aniyo! im her daughter" Yuri showed off making the guard dumbstruck

"ehehe, just don't mind her" you whispered to the guard, he just nodded and let you two passed by

"WAAAHH UMMA! can i be an idol some day too?" Yuri was looking at the walls with the sm artist faces in it "LOOK it's appas!" she shouted making the passer bys looked at her curiosly, you ran to yuri and dragged her out "neh neh, so now let's go to your appas okay!" Yuri just nodd and skipped all the way to the elevator.

"Mou~ umma, there are many rooms in here were are the appas?" she was pouting and thinking hardly, you chuckled at how cute she looks like *next sherlock i guess* You lead her the way until the both of you reach the Exo's practice room.

As soon as you enter the room you saw the boys practicing hard again, you checked if their are any other personel inside but you saw none. You were going to surpise them but "APPAS~" Yuri screamed and ran across the room. You face palm yourself and enter the room as well,

The exo boys stopped and gathered infront of Yuri. Kris carried Yuri again making her giggle.

"i see you missed me" Luhan appeared and sat with you on the couch, eventhough it has been weeks since both of you were together you still cant help but blush "who said so? Yuri said he miss you guys" you snorted "you didn't miss me?" Luhan suddenly pouted *how can this guy turned from a man into a kid?* you shook your head

"maybe?" you teased. Then Luhan suddenly smirked and dragged you out of the room.

"hey hey hey! where are we going, i can't leave Yuri in there!" You said, You enter the fire exit and ran up the stairs.

"Stop, hah i can't breathe" you were catching your breath already and your knees starts to weaken "just a little bit" luhan simply said then you saw a light, it was an open door.

Then you both arrived at the rooftop of the Building. "tell me, what are we doing here?" you asked, you went to the edge of the building and looked at the whole city. "so i could take some time alone with you" Luhan whispered on your ear, he locked you with his body and your back was facing his.

"you're right, if only the oppas knew...." you responded "we could tell them" luhan immediately  said "No we can't i don't want it to be awkward with them" you sighed "But they would eventually know it," luhan has a point "but... i guess not now" you mumbled.

"Aigoo~ when yuri came, i couldn't enter your room already" Luhan complained "YAH! don't blame her its not her fault" You faced luhan and smacked him in the head "Then i told you not to get close to the boys!" Luhan pouted a bit more "how can i move away from them when im living with you guys" "Then move out! i could just visit you" he whined "aniyo! i felt secured at the dorm" you stuck your tongue out  "pabo" you mumbled.

"What did you say?" Luhan asked "mehrong!" You ran away from his grasp "You sneaky.." Luhan then tried to catch you

You both ran around the rooftop for minutes.

"GOTCHA" you tried to wiggle from Luhan's grasp but he was stronger than you. You hold his arms for balance as his hands encircled around your waist. Both of you were catching your breath. Then you saw Luhan wiggling his eyebrows *i know this* then you leaned to his lips and encircle your hands on his neck. Luhan deepen the kiss and slipped his tongue inside you. It was different, there was the need, it was passionate yet sweet. You knew in yourself that your enjoying it. The kiss goes on for some more minutes.

 

~RING RING~

you broke the kiss and checked your phone, "Suho" you looked at luhan and answered the phone

"neh hello" you simply said

"where are you? can you come back in here Yuri is crying non stop and we don't what to do" Suho panickly said, you could hear yuri crying and the boys were trying to make funny sounds for her.

"arasso bye" you immediately hanged the phone

"Lets go! Yuri is crying" Luhan just nodd and the both of you went down to the room.

 

When you arrived at the room, You saw the boys comforting Yuri, her face was already red and she was sweating,

"You're here!" Kris said and immediately gave Yuri to you "awww what's the problem baby?" you remove her hair out from her face.

"umma~ i wanna pee!" she was wiggling her legs already "then why didn't you tell the appas?" you tried to soothe her. "because they are all boys!" Yuri was already pissed "arasso, let's go" you looked at the boys and they just nodd at you.

"Minyoo would be the best mom in the world" Chanyeol proclaimed "neh! her husband would be lucky too" Lay said and looked at luhan. Luhan and kai stared at each other.  Luhan smirked at him while kai wave his finger to luhan. * don't be too full of yourself luhan*

 

"Umma! im done" Yuri shout from the cubicle "Come here let's wash your hands" you called out, Yuri went out of the cubicle and went to you.

"You should've told your appas about it instead of crying, see your eyes were puffy" You checked her from the mirror, you washed her cheeks to remove the dried tear stains from her face. "im shy eomma, how could they brought me to the comfort room, i don't wanna go to the boys cr" Yuri snorted, you just chuckled at her sillyness "aigoo how could i have a perfect daughter like you" You pinched her cheeks "because i have a perfect eomma too!" she beamed and showed a thumbs up to you.

"Oooohh the maid is present again huh?" You turned your head around and saw Minhee leaning on one of the cubicles. "and you have a? pet?" she chuckled at what she said

"Yah who are you calling a maid and a pet? You're the one who looks like both!" Yuri shot at Minhee making her dumbstruck. "what did you say little girl?" Minhee was gritting her teeth "never call my eomma a maid you witch!" Yuri answered back "hey stop it" You hold Yuri back "Why you little...." Before minhee could slap Yuri you got her hands. "Don't you ever lay your hands on her coz i wouldn't never think twice to hurt you" You spat on her "oohh im scared" she said sarcastically

"You should be, or you'll face the wrath of the boys as well" You smirked as you saw her face in defeat. "Boohoo witch!" Yuri then kicked Minhee on the knee

"that's bad" You let go of minhee's hands and move yuri away from minhee "Just wait when Soo man knew about you keeping a brat in the dorm" minhee threatened and glared at yuri

"Oh i'm waiting for that time to come" You smirked "let's go baby" you dragged Yuri out of the comfort room. Then both of you giggled when you heard Minhee screamed inside.

 

"What took you so long?" Sehun asked. You and Yuri made eye contact and giggled "haha nothing, we had a girl time that's all" You told sehun.

"Oh btw we have a photoshoot, wanna come?" baekhyun suddenly appeared. "Sure!" Yuri answered for you

 

*Aigoo why do i have a witty child like yuri* You smiled and nodd at them

 

=====================================================================================================================================

MORE AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS AWWYEAH! =)))))

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY UPDATE

 

EXO K: KAI, BAEKHYUN AND SEHUN FOR VOGUE! *flips everything!*

 

AND A HEART FROM EXO M LUHAN, XIUMIN, AND LAY