Morning Sickness - One Shot

Morning Sickness [One Shot]

 

Title: Morning Sickness

Author: evil-bunny

Genre: Comedy, Crack

Rating: G

Characters: Doojoon/Yoseob, other B2ST’s members

Warning: Grammatical Error

Summary:

Yoseob just woke up from his beauty sleep but something came up. He threw up and felt dizzy—just what he ate yesterday? Or what he did… oh no. The other members guessed what is wrong with him.

 

^----^

 

It was a good day to start your activity when Yoseob woke up on his bed, hands clutching his stomach because it felt really strange and awful that he wanted to throw up. Everyone on the dorm must be felt this way too, Yoseob thought. After all, they ate together last night on this particular restaurant. Then what should they do if all of them felt sick? They had schedule and it’s not like it could be changed so easily.

 

“Ugh…” Yoseob rolled on his bed, forcing himself to stand up and went to the bathroom quickly, before he throws up right there on his bed. Without closed the door, Yoseob kneeled down on the closet and threw up, hands clutching his shirt tightly.

 

“What is that?” Doojoon muttered when he heard the closet flushed. Who the hell is that? Doojoon groaned to his pillow before stretching himself, getting his body ready for today’s schedule. But when he opened his eyes, he welcomed with Yoseob’s redden face, bangs sticky to his forehead because of the sweat. “What happened?” Doojoon instantly approached Yoseob, gathered him in his arms. “Why are you crying?”

 

“H-hyung…” Yoseob let his lone tear flow. “I threw up. I feel bad, hyung. I can’t go to shoot Starking today, I’m sorry…”

 

“Are you dizzy? You should rest. Let me tell manager hyung later.” Doojoon brought Yoseob to his bed, laid Yoseob down on the soft surface. He didn’t forget to cover Yoseob with blanket. Well, he didn’t want something bad happened to Yoseob, so he needed to protect him. And he really worried about Yoseob. Just after he woke up Yoseob looked like a lost child wasn’t a good sight, anyway.

 

“Thanks, hyung.” Yoseob smiled sweetly although his eyelids felt heavy. Doojoon felt his hearts flip inside his chest. He always likes that smile.

 

“Hyung? You up? What happened? Get Yoseob up and prepare for our schedule, hyung. Manager hyung just called he will come in half an hour.” Hyunseung popped his head in to their room, frown when Doojoon just came to him and didn’t wake Yoseob up. What’s wrong?

 

“Yoseob can’t go with us. He has—” Doojoon couldn’t finish his words because something—or someone, in this case—ran past him and opened bathroom’s door harshly and kneeled beside the closet, a noise came after that. Doojoon and Hyunseung changed gaze. “Well… that’s why. He throws up… dizzy… just what the hell happened to him?”

 

“Yuck—YOU SHOULD KNOCK THE DOOR FIRST, YOU IDIOT!” Junhyung, who was showering in the bathroom, yelled as he covered his precious thingy and pulled the shower’s curtain. “And what the hell is that sound? Don’t tell me you throw up while I’m showering here? YAH, YANG YOSEOB!” Junhyung took a towel and placed it around his waist in rage, shoving himself out of the bathroom without even thinking about his half- body.

 

“Can’t you make your voice lower? Geez.” Doojoon crunched his nose, taking step inside the bathroom to comfort the throwing man. Hyunseung only shrugged his shoulder, still not getting the thing Doojoon said earlier. Doojoon wasn’t saying anything important, actually. He just said that Yoseob couldn’t go with them, and then Yoseob threw up and then Junhyung shouting. Everything happened so fast.

 

“Yoseob-ah? Yoseob-ah? Yah, don’t sleep in the bathroom! What is wrong with you?!”

 

^----^

 

“Finally you wake up.” Doojoon’s gentle voice made him turned his head slightly, smiling that oh-so-sweet smile again before lifted up his body. But two strong hands forbid him to do so. “No, you should rest, Yoseob.” Doojoon caressed his right cheek. “What do you want to eat? I will buy it.”

 

Yoseob thought for a second. What did he want to eat? Something fresh, something spicy. Something that could be easily eaten that have vegetables inside. Is there something like that? Ddokbokki, maybe? Just thinking about it made Yoseob drooled. “I want ddokbokki, hyung~” Yoseob cutely said, eyes sparkling with excitement. Doojoon gulped with the sight. What a sight.

 

“No, you can’t.” Doojoon shook his head. “You just threw up, you need eat something with rice. I will buy ddokbokki if you feel better. Now, tell me. What do you want to eat, Yoseob-ah?”

 

Yoseob pouted. Why he couldn’t get ddokbokki? It’s not like ddokbokki will make his stomach hurts, anyway. “Alright… kimchi soup, please? I want something spicy.” He then suddenly wanted another thing. “And hyung, can you buy me mint ice cream with chocolate syrup? I really want to eat that right now.”

 

“Okay, anything you want.” Doojoon pecked Yoseob’s forehead before he went out. “Oh yeah, just yell out Kikwang’s or Dongwoon’s name if you need something when I’m off.”

 

^----^

 

“A-are you sure, hyung?” Dongwoon widen his eyes, stopping eat right after he asked Yoseob about his morning sickness. Well, Dongwoon just being a nice dongsaeng, right? It’s not a sin. “It’s strange though. The other members didn’t feel the same way. Do you eat something that you shouldn’t eat, hyung?”

 

They were having their lunch in their dorm without Hyunseung and Junhyung because they had another schedule, and just a while ago Dongwoon asked about what had happened with his cute hyung. Well, Yoseob did aegyo the most, after all. And Yoseob just too happy that day because Doojoon brought what he wanted. Mint ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. “I don’t remember, Dongwoon. I think I feel strange, though. I throw up, dizzy, and crave for ddokbokki and this mint ice cream. It sounded like… well, I won’t say it.”

 

“A pregnant mother?” Kikwang added. “You sounded like one, though. Are you? Because if yes, you should find the father, you know.”

 

“Or just marry random guy you found on the street.” Junhyung and Hyunseung just came back from their shoot for Starking, immediately joint the fellow members. Dongwoon and Doojoon shot him a weird look. “Your voice just too loud when I put off my shoes. And what with that pregnant thing? Do you think Yoseob pregnant? Really Dongwoon, really?”

 

Dongwoon went red. “I-I didn’t say anything. Yoseob hyung and Kikwang hyung the one who said that.”

 

“What the hell—how could be a man gets pregnant?!” Doojoon said in frustration, getting it annoyed him because he is the father of the baby if Yoseob did pregnant. But what? Everything still blurred.

 

“…you should browse more, leader.” Junhyung said as he grabbed a chopstick and started eating.

 

“Browse what?! How a man makes another man pregnant? Just what the , Yong Junhyung!”

 

“Chill out, man, geez.” Junhyung stared at a rage Doojoon, finding it amusing how his words did to Doojoon. Doojoon just like to act, right? He didn’t think Junhyung said the real thing, right? Right?!

 

But hey, it must be amusing to fool the leader sometimes.

 

“But trust me, browse some more.” Junhyung kept his gaze on his food, afraid he would burst out laughs at him.

 

“Browse fan fiction hyung, you will be understand what Junhyung is really mean.” Hyunseung, the one who sat beside Yoseob, interrupted. “Trust me this time hyung. Junhyung is addicting about fan fiction, and he just suggested you to read some. Dooseob, indeed. Your couple name. And guess what? Yoseob is pregnant in that story! So yeah… do whatever you like.” Hyunseung spoon the soup, not looked like someone who just told something important.

 

Everyone didn’t say anything.

 

“Well… I have to say something, actually.” Yoseob chough slightly. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!” he stood up, face red from rage. “WHAT’S THAT WITH DOOSEOB THING THAT MAKE ME PREGNANT?! I’M NOT EVEN HAVE A !” he threw a napkin to the ground, too engross to stop. “I’M A MAN, YOU BASTARDS!”

 

“Calm down, Yoseob-ah, calm down…” Doojoon grabbed Yoseob’s wrist and rubbed his back, calming him down. He was sick, and it’s bad to let him went wild like that.

 

“If you didn’t pregnant, then why did you have a morning sickness?” Kikwang asked, too confused to guess it up.

 

“…I just remember that I forgot to put my sock before I went to the bed.”

 

“….”

 

“Weeeell, at least that explained something.” Junhyung shrugged.

 

^----^

 

A/N: Random is random =A= it’s for my friend Aliya, by the way~