Introduction

Lay-ing my eyes on you
Your Pov Another boring day,in this boring school along with boring classmates,teachers and subjects. The only thing im looking forward to is dance practice after school. When is school gonna end anyways??! I wondered how i survived all these years of schooling...Oh yeah...Maybe it's because of my wonderful friend of mine,Eunmi. We've been friemds since kindergarten and well,we're like sisters. But she's more of like a mother to me because of her naggy personality. I chuckled upon the thought of her nagging,with her hands on her hips and her various entertaining hand gestures. Yes...it's rather amusing. Eunmi's Pov Why is this foolish girl beside me chuckling and smiling to herself?? Oh my...She's thinking. Do you know what that means??! Trouble. "Yah! Snap out of your trance. What were you thinking about?? Oh...daydreaming about hot guys?? Wait...are you dating some guy without my knowledge??! How could you...You are my best friend!" Your pov I shot Eunmi a look. What is wrong with this girl? Well,she's not that normal anyways. But...me?? having a boyfriend is ridculous!! And hot guys??! Please...There is none in this school we study in. "Eunmi,dont let your thoughts run wild.ok?? I just thought of something funny...And besides,look around you. Are there any hot guys?? No. Why would i even think about such things?? And...I would not date anyone at the moment...I have to focus on my dancing. And how can you not trust me huh?? I would tell you everything!! What makes you think i would hide anything from you?? Wah...im hurt." Eunmi's pov Oh yeah...She's right. "Ok fine...im just a fool ok?? Anyways,wanna hang out after school today?? I just learnt how to bake brownies. You'll be the first to try my hand-made brownies!!" I clapped excitedly at the thought of it. Your pov Brownies??! OHMYMAMA. Food!!! oh wait...i just remembered. i have dance practice later on. I shot Eunmi an apologectic look as i said"im sorry Eunmi...i have dance practice later on. im afraid i wouldn't get a chance to try your brownies." "What?? Dance prac again?? Didmt you just had your last practice like...yesterday??!" Uh-oh. Eunmi is annoyed...at me. I sheepishly smiled and nodded. "Eunmi,im sorry...You know how much dance means to me. I'll make it up to you!!" "You better..." -After school- Your pov "Hey Eunmi~~" "What??" "I love you" I playfully stuck my tongue out at her. "yeah yeah...i'll save some brownies for you."Jackpot. Mission accomplished. I smiled childishly at her. She pinched my cheeks. "Aren't you gonna go for your dance practice now?? You better hurry up. And remember to focus during practice!! You better work hard or else ni brownies for you!" I nodded at her and smiled to myself. How much i love her...my best friend. The sister i never had. -Dance Studio- Your pov I excitedly skipped to the dance studio. I couldn't wait for today's practice to start!! My instructor said he has prepared a surprise for us.I wonder what it is...Could it be that he registered us for some competition?? Then...we can perform on stage!! It's been such a long time since we performed. and the last time i performed...I did horrible. People around me said i did great but to me,it's horrible. well,maybe it was great at that point in time...but,you know..dancers are always ot satisfied with whatever they have. I sighed as i opened the door leading to the dance studio. When i looked up,i saw someone i've never seen before. "WHO ARE YOU??!'