Chapter 2

Love Dust

Throughout their ride to Yuri's house which is just a few minutes away from the place they were at earlier,the atmosphere between the two of them slowly lifted up with Yuri trying to crack a few jokes despite that they haven't seen each other for a few years.

 

For some reason,Jessica felt at ease while being around the latter.She even forgot the problems that she's facing with right now as she was too occupied talking to Yuri.

 

"Seriously? You did that to your professor?"

 

"Yeah and i ended up getting kicked out of the class with my friend."

 

"You shouldn't do it too often if you don't want to fail your semester Yuri-ah."

 

"I'm in my last year of college so it's not a big deal." she grinned,shrugging off her shoulders in a carefree manner.Not long after that,they finally arrived at the address they were heading to and coincidentally someone was waiting outside of the house with a worried look.

 

"Oh crap,i didn't tell them that i went out earlier..." Yuri softly muttered but Jessica who was standing right next to her could still hear what she was saying.

 

...Hmm?

 

"Yuri!!!" the girl immediately enveloped her into a hug when the said girl came into her vision.On the other side,Jessica just gave them a clueless look,showing her interest at the same time."I was so worried about you,where have you been just now?"

 

"I was just taking a walk earlier...you know,for some fresh air?"

 

"But you haven't even recovered from your fever yet..."

 

....Fever?

 

"I'm feeling better already," Yuri put on her best smile,trying to not worry her friend.The unknown lady placed her hand on Yuri's forehead to check whether she's lying or not and indeed she's not.Her forehead that was burning hot in the morning had slightly decreased.

 

"Still...the next time you're going out please tell the rest of us.We're worried about your whereabouts i mean what if you passed out somewhere and no one would come to your help? And wha-"

 

"Yoong...can we continue this later? It's rude to let our guest waiting outside here..." Yuri tried to change the subject to avoid from hearing her dongsaeng's one hour lecture.The girl stopped and complied to Yuri's request before looking at Jessica.Upon this,the blonde-haired woman slightly bowed at her.

 

"Nice to meet you,i'm Jung Jessica."

 

"....Jessica?...Wait a minute...." she turned her gaze to Yuri."Is she the one who-"

 

"Yes she is Yoona-ah,now if we would please go inside? It's freezing out here..."

 

"Oh r-right..."

 

Yuri's POV

 

I nervously smiled at the three people who's now glaring at me.I know that i should've told them that i'm going out for a while since they're really worried about me but then again...they probably wouldn't let me out of this house.I just can't stand being trapped in a house for a day.

 

"I'm back guys..."

 

Silence.

 

"And i'm sorry for worrying you?"

 

"You should be you brat," Taeyeon gave me a head-locked and messed up my hair.It's a wonder on how i managed to make friends with this type of people but hey,they have a good heart and that's the most important thing to look for in a friend.Sooyoung just sighed in relief and Tiffany? She's giving me that cute pout again whenever she's mad with me...

 

Oh right,i almost forgot about Jessica.She just stood there silently,awkwardness clearly shown in her face."Guys,we have a guest for tonight."

 

"Guest?" Sooyoung glanced at Yoona at first before looking at Jessica.The same goes to the other two which made me introduce her on spot since they're probably curious on who she is.

 

"You guys,meet Jung Jessica."

 

A/N Was thinking of making a love triangle but...we'll see XD Oh and btw,i'm posting this update before i'm going to school so please forgive me if it's not that good ^_^ I'm kind of in a hurry but i felt like i should update this fanfic.Don't worry though,there will be another update today :)

Sorry guys,looks like that update will have to be postponed until tomorrow =_=