final

no more parfume [oneshoot]

A woman was chatting with a group of men who are very often called EXO. Boygrup currently being famous. Her right side there is a man who is one member EXO, who is currently sitting and his arm around the woman, her head rested comfortably on the man’s chest.
"Yah! Jessica noona, Oh Sehun! Stop acting lovey Dovey in front of me. It makes me sore eyes. "Said the man who sits in front of the women who were named Jessica that. while men who had been embraced Jessica only gave his smirk.
"you are jealous because you don’t have yeoja chingu, hyung.”  Said Sehun to the man who named Suho, and Sehun kept his eyes in to the his cell phone. While Jessica, she kept in her position. He felt there was something odd about the smell of her namja chingu, Sehun. He fragrant smell parfume is not commonly used by him. Scented perfume that smelled like women parfume.
Jessica got up to correct her sitting position.Heagainlooked at the manwhois busywith his cell phone. Jessica Jessicaonce againsmell the scent ofSehun’s body. But seconds later Sehun rose from his seat.
"Ahh. I have to accept the call. Jessie, you wait here a minute please. "Said Sehun on Jessica. While Jessica just stared at him and nodded. He was a little suspicious to her namja chingu.
"He is very strange." Says Jessica makes another EXO’s member staring at her. Jessica noticed something strange from their gaze. there seems to be something to hide from them.
"Well! Why are you staring at me? Oh yeah, what about your comeback? You've been famous now and forget me.” Said Jessica tried to act normal, even sthough he knows there is something they are hiding.
"Well! I never played soccer with you again, noona. "says a man named Kai who currently sits on the left of Jessica. He suddenly embraced Jessica, makes Jessica look at him. Jessica is very close to the EXO, even she is Sehun’s yeoja chingu. But do not think Jessica is a girl who is a member of a girlgrup or a woman who is a famous actress. Do not think too, that she is a y woman with a sweet attitude. Because this woman actually just a regular woman who was older than EXO’s member. The reason Sehun never called her noona, it's because Sehun is Jessica’s namja chingu. This woman looks very cute and tomboyish impressed because his hobby is quite unusual for a woman, namely boxing and playing football.
" You never asked me to play football again.” Says Jessica as she stared at Kai who currently is close to her.
"Yah! Kai! Do not act as if Jessica is your yeoja chingu. "Says Suho on him, while Kai ignored him.
"MWO? She was very close to me before Sehun know her. So this is never mind for me. "Kai said, turning briefly to the Suho.

***

Sehun is calling someone now. He is leaned his body to the wall. Makes him look cool. And he keep a smile on his face when the he is being called.
"Noona, don’t wear parfume again, my girlfriend had seemed a strange smell from my body. Looks like your perfume on my clothes stick. Later we caught her. "Says Sehun tell a woman who called noona that when on the phone.
"Kekeke. You just give the parfume we bought yesterday. You say it comes from the fragrance of perfume that you gave. You've tried it before giving the parfume to her. "Said the woman
" Beside you are beautiful, you are smart too, noona.
"I waiting for you tomorrow night at the club. Annyeong. "Said the woman as she hung up his phone.

***

Sehun back to the room where he had gathered with EXO member and his yeoja chingu. but there is a view who doesn’t want to he saw. He sees Kai embrace his yeoja chingu. They both looked at each other, talking to each other.
"Yah! Kai Hyung! What are you doing? "Says Sehun pulling away Jessica from Kai. While Jessica is currently sitting next to Sehun.
"Just ask her to play football together." Answered Kai brief
" No need to embrace her and looking at each other. "Says Sehun jealous. He did not like it if Jessica is near Kai. Because Kai will make him jealous.
Jessica once again have a strange smell when she sat close to Sehun. Jessica holds suit that Sehun worn, then smell it, making Sehun turn his attention to Jessica's attitude is a little suspicious of him.
" Are you okay, Jess?" Ask Sehun to Jessica who smell his parfume.

"You smell weird. Your body does not smell like a fragrant perfume you always wear. Your parfume smell like women parfume. "Answered Jessica as she made an innocent face. As there was nothing in what she said.
"Oh. I wear a perfume that I will give you. "Said Sehun picking up a package at his side.
"This is for you." Says Sehun while giving the gift to Jessica. Jessica opened the package. was a parfume. Jessica smell her perfume, the smell was the same as Sehun. But somehow Jessica still feel weird to her namja chingu. She thought she should find out about it.

***

Jessicawaswatching TVwhilekeep on change thechannels. behaviorthatmakesTiffany, a bestfriend of Jessicalooked atherwith a puzzled look

"What's wrong with you? I want to watch, but why do you keep on change the channel? "Ask Tiffany to her friend. while Jessica did not answer at all. He is currently thinking about Sehun.
" Yah! Jessica Jung, "cried Tiffany upset with the behavior of her friends were not hear what she said. and again, Jessica did not give any response. The woman even pulled out her phone and tried to contact someone.
"Yeoboseo." Says someone who is on the other side.
"Kai - ah, do you have schedule tonight? If not, could you meet me tonight in the XXX cafe?” ask Jessica
"i could. Why noona?" Said Kai
"I'm going to ask you something."
"Why not ask to me last morning when we hang out together?"
"There is Sehun. I'll ask you something about him.” Reply Jessica

***

Jessicacontinued to stare atthe entrance tothe cafe. Hewas waiting forKaitocome tothiscafe. butthe mandid not come.
A man wearing sunglasses, a hat and hoodie came into the cafe. Jessica smiled at him. It certainly Kai, Jessica thought. Sure enough, a man walking towards Jessica and sat in front of him.
"What do you want to talk about, noona?" Kai asked the woman who told him to come to the cafe. Jessica immediately faces turned serious. She sighed before she spoke.
"do you know something about Sehun? did you hide something from me? "said Jessica. Jessica’s question it makes Kai surprised. And Jessica knew there was something that was hidden by him.
"Kai - ah." Call Jessica, while Kai just looked at her and not said anything.
"Kai –ah, answer me." Says Jessica, but Kai did not answer it again. Sehun is his friend, and also Jessica is his bestfriend. He was confused now.
"If you do not want to tell me. I'll find out myself. "Says Jessica got up deciding to go, but quickly Kai holding his wrist.
"I'll tell you." Says Kai makes Jessica sat back.
"Sehun hyung was close to a woman who older than him. The woman named Kwon Yuri. He was older than Sehun hyung. They often met at the club XXX, and tomorrow they will meet. "Says Kai tells Jessica.

***

Jessica kept silent when the breakfast. He kept thinking about Sehun and the women were named Kwon Yuri. jessica sure, a woman named Kwon Yuri is beautiful, y, and sweet. Not like her who doesn’t care about her appearance.
" Do I must change myself?" Jessica thought.
"Sica,  you keep silent. Waeyeo? "Tiffany asked who was having breakfast with Jessica. Jessica looked at Tiffany. She is Beautiful and intelligent woman who can taking care of herself. Should Jessica ask Tiffany to help her? buttiffanywillmockedher later.butsheneeded her help, now.
"Fany - ah." Call Jessica, while Tiffany just stared at Jessica. Jessica sighed.
"Help me."
"Help you?" Said Tiffany confused
"Ne. Help me to change my appearance. Help me to make me become beautiful. "
"MWO? Since when do you care about your appearance. I think you're beautiful, but unfortunately you never take care of yourself. Ah, I thought I should take you to the salon. After eating you should follow me. "Says Tiffany excited.

***

Jessica and Tiffany entered the salon. Jessica initially reluctant to go to that place. but Tiffany says she'll change her appearance to be very different and more beautiful, Jessica finally went along.
"Miss Hwang, what should I do to your friend?" Said one waiter, pointing to Jessica who was sitting.
"change her hair to be blonde. Exactly change her to more beautiful. "said Tiffany
Tiffany was waiting for Jessica with read a magazine or read a book he was carrying. She was very happy to help his friend. Finally, Jessica wanna change.
"Tiffany, I'm done." Says Jessica at Tiffany, who was reading a book. After hours, she finally finished. Tiffany saw his friend. He rounded his eyes. Her best friend is like a barbie now with his new appearance.
"You like a barbie." Praise Tiffany
"Thanks Fany. Help me to find clothes and higheels, okay? I have to go to the club tonight. Do you know a good place to find clothes and higheels right? "said Jessica while Tiffany just nodded.
***

Jessica out of the dressing room while covering the thighs are slightly open. He was not confident wearing clothes that she wears now. She said her clothes were too open.
"Aigo! Neomu yeopo. Jinja? Jessica Jung is it? "Said Tiffany is shocked to see Jessica is very different from usual. She looked very pretty with blonde hair and milky white skin. She also looks pretty y with that slim body. even the slender legs certainly makes many women jealous of her.
"I never know you have great legs." Says Tiffany successfully received hit from Jessica. The woman only pouted got hit from Jessica.
" This boutique is mine. So I give you for free, as long as you have given me a place to sleep in your apartment. "
" thanks." Says Jessica and hugged Tiffany very tight.
" yah! Jessie! "

***

Suho and Kai was accompanied Sehun in the club. They both keep their distance from Sehun’s seat, although a girl named Yuri is yet to come. they both do not want to disrupt the event Sehun and Kwon Yuri. Yuri is the second girlfriend of Sehun after Jessica.
Yuri, she is recently come. The woman was walking through Suho and Kai. Suho kept watching her, while Kai is not noticed her.
"Why do not you look at her at all? And you know, she was very beautiful and y. Of course Sehun will make her to be his girlfriend after Jessica noona. Jessica noona too cute at her age. "Says Suho make Kai turned to him. Kai smirk at Suho because he heard these words. He reminds Kai in an accident.
"Jessica is more y than that women. You only ever see Jessica noona with long jeans and a slightly oversized shirt. If Jessica noona just wrapped in a towel, he will be very y. ", Said Kai while drinking drink
"You .. . Have you ever seen her only wearing a towel? Jinja? Eodiseo? "Asked  Suho
"Ne. I saw her hair still wet, so the water drips. His legs are very slim and beautiful. Her skin was as white as milk. "
"How could you know?" He asked suspiciously Suho

--- Flashback on ---
Kai just got back from Japan. His noona was told him to buy a souvenir from Japan. And that day, Kai will give a gift to her noona. But when Kai came in the her noona’s apartement, nothing anyone in there. Kai thinks maybe his noona in her room. But when he had just opened the her bedroom’s door, which looks not her noona. It is her noona’s friend who was none other than  Jessica who just wrapped a towel with wet hair. Kai gasped at the sight. he did not intend to see the his bestfriend’s girlfriend who was still wrapped in a towel, he just can not afford to take his eyes when he saw her.
--- Flashback off---

" So .. so you actually see it? Jinja? What if Sehun know about this? "Said Suho with faces in disbelief.
" Ne. I saw it. Don’t tell anyone. "
"So you saw her change her clothes?"
"No. Almost, because suddenly Taeyeon noona is appear.” Says Kai a little disappointed.

--- Flashback on ---
Kai saw Jessica who just wrapped a towel. The women will release the towel. But Kai suddenly withdrawn by the person to stay away from the door. Then Kai got a hit from the person. people are none other than her sister, Taeyeon
"Noona, it’s pain." Says Kai when they were in the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" Asked Taeyeon
"Give a gift for you." Says Kai at the same time she give a package to Taeyeon. Taeyeon took the package, but a second later she again spoke.
"Give a gift? But it looks like before you're looking at Je ... " Taeyeon has not a chance to finish it, Taeyeon's mouth was covered by Kai’s hand. But Taeyeon bite Kai’s hand, making him pain.
"Yah! Why you bite my hand noona? "
"It's your own fault." Says Taeyeon did not care.
"Noona, do not tell anyone." Whine Kai
"If you ..."
"Yes, I'll buy perfume when I went to England later." Says Kai knows what Taeyeon’s mind, while Taeyeon just smiled.
--- Flashback --- off

" your noona was very disturbing. Though a bit longer. "Said Suho  successfully received hit from Kai. How can he think like that.
"I'm not ert like you."
"Say you want to see it." Says Suho mocking.

***

Sehun waved at the woman named Kwon Yuri. a smile that could melt any woman's heart was carved on his lips. While women named Kwon Yuri continued exhibiting his smile was on Sehun.
"You are late 5 minutes 30 seconds, noona." Says Sehun, at the same time Yuri sits in front of him.
"Jinja?but in my watch is not late. "Yuri whispered. Her face is very close with Sehun’s face
"You look beautiful tonight. always look more beautiful. " said Sehun make Yuri smile
***

Jessica wore perfume that Sehun give yesterday, before he entered Sehun club. jessica put her parfume in her bag. Jessica enter to the club. Jessica thought it was very luxurious club.

Jessica entered the club. all eyes were on Jessica the moment she looks like a barbie, but very y. Jessica just issued smirknya. He is looking Sehun today. Jessica continues to circulate his views. Until finally a man what he was looking it up in his eyes. The man was talking to a woman. Their faces were very close together, which makes Jessica look a little upset.
                Jessica walked over Sehun. the man continued to pay attention to Jessica from a distance. But the man remains the focus of talk with Yuri. Jessica continues to walk with a smirk on his face. Jessica is currently standing behind Yuri looking at Sehun. Jessica smiled at Sehun.