Le premier scénario

LOST [Three-shot]

Chapter one | Memories

Seunghyun woke up a few minutes before his alarm clock, set at seven am, rang. The apartment was still and quiet. He laid in his bed, not particularly feeling like going back to sleep and just started remember how this all begun.

Actually, he had noticed Bom about ten years ago, in the university. She seemed like a beautiful star of some show in another universe that Seunghyun peeped in once in a while. He wasn't part of her world, and he didn't even thought he would be, sometime in the future.

. Flashback

“Stop staring at her!” Daesung, Seunghyun's good friend from his university years, hit his shoulder, “She's not from our league, hyung.”

Seunghyun scoffed, “So what?! She's beautiful, she's the campus goddess, of course I would stare at her. Who doesn't?” Jiyong, another friend of him, let out a sigh while shaking his head, “Hyung, hyung.. You better find yourself a girlfriend soon.”


. End

As time went by, Seunghyun would always look at Bom, and admire her. He was truly in love with her, but he was a nobody — just a nerd, anyway. Trick glasses, pretty long hair and he didn't have any of that ‘cool’ clothes like the other guys from the university. No, he wasn't poor, he just didn't like standing out. Until one day, when their fairytale began.

. Flashback

*BANG* Seunghyun fell on the ground, after a soccer ball hit him on the head. He rubbed his head as he felt two soft hands grabbing his upper arm, helping him, “I'm sorry for hurting you. Let me see it.”

He recognized the voice — Lee Park Bom. He watched her as she started blowing air on his forehead, afraid of hurting him, “I don't know where I was watching.I'm sorry.”

Her words made him come back to reality and he nervously smiled, “I didn't know you had so much strength. You really kicked that ball.”

She giggled, “I was playing with the girls. Not only guys play soccer, you know.” she let out her hand, “I'm Lee Park Bom, and you are?”

‘I know who you are..’ he thought as he extended his hand and shook hers, “I'm Choi Seunghyun. I study business.”

She snapped her fingers, “I heard about you. You're a real genius!”

He blushed at her words, “I-I heard about you too.”


. End

Since that day, the two started hanging out a lot. Shortly after, Bom fell in love with his unknown personality, to the others. In reality, he was a funny guy, he just didn't like the attention.

The two dated until 2004, when Bom had to leave for Los Angeles with her family. In late 2006, she came back and they bumped into each other, coincidentally. Then, Seunghyun had already a pretty known entertainment company, called HYPE Entertainment, from Hell Yeah Powered Entertainers.

Bom was a newly fashion designer in the fashion world. Still, she had a lot of determination and gave her best until she arrived where she is now, in 2012. A famous designer who does clothes for famous people around the world.

His alarm clock bell made him startled. He quickly turned it off and sighed, walking into the bathroom. He glanced at him in the mirror. Since his recent fighting with Bom, he wasn't looking to well. He moved back into his apartment and let Bom live alone in the mansion the two bought together.

He was being a gentleman.