EXO-M's Back

Substitute

 

The next morning when SuHo woke up she was really warm and could barely breath. There was a heavy weight on her chest and also her stomach. She opened her eyes and remembered that she was in her brothers room. She turned to her left to see SeHoon still hugging her but his right arm was hugging her tightly around her chest. She knew she was flat chested but still. And then she turned right to find BaekHyun left arm securely around her stomach region. “This is not happening. I need to get out of this. Damn these guys.” She mumbled and then slowly moved SeHoon’s arm causing her to shift more into BaekHyun. BaekHyun snuggled into her more and she groaned as he moved his nose against her left ear. She covered at the noise she emitted. She then shoved BaekHyun’s arms off of her and dashed off the bed. BaekHyun had woken slightly only long enough to turn over and hug ChanYeol just as tight as he was holding her. ChanYeol hugged him back. “This is not happening again.” She then looked at the time to see that it was 5 am. She went over to her laptop and check the messages. She also opened her brothers emails and sighed. EXO-M’s flight would be landing at 6 am so then guys will be back by 7 am. She then looked back at her bed and shook her head. Her members wouldn’t be waking for a while. So she grabbed a change of clothes and went to take a shower.

 

Once she was out of the room BaekHyun opened his eyes and sighed. “That was close.” He said and shook ChanYeol awake. “Why did you shift me closer to her last night?” He asked the younger who was smiling slightly.

 

“Why not, you haven’t touched a girl in a while.” Yeol teased and then KyungSoo started to wake as well.

 

“Will the two of you shut up. It’s only 5 am.” KyungSoo mumbled and then moved into the space SuHo had left.

 

“I can’t believe you want to sleep at a time like this. She’s in the shower.” ChanYeol said as he sat up only to have BaekHyun push him back down onto the bed.

 

“Yeol be good. We promised hyung not to cause trouble for her.” Baek said and Yeol rolled his eyes but complied and hugged the elder again and the three went back to sleep.

 

When the guys finally woke up SuHo was already in the kitchen food cooked and looking at the schedule like their leader usually did. She still had a towel resting on her shoulders as she let her hair dry naturally. The five went about their morning as usual. “Baek, Yeol not this early in the morning.” She said since the two were already making so much noise as they were getting their food. “JongIn don’t smirk and stop messing with Hunnie’s head so early.” JongIn just smiled and leaned onto SeHoon as the younger had his head facing down with blush raising on his cheeks. “Kyung what have I been telling you about that drink.” She said and all the guys looked at her since it was just like Joon-myun was actually there. The five were then shocked when EXO-M came into their dorm. They were all worried what would happen, non of them were prepared for the other members coming back.

 

“Morning.” WuFan said as he took his seat beside SuHo. BaekHyun cringed inwardly since he knew that WuFan was expecting SuHo to react more like a wife would to great her husband coming home.

 

“Morning.” She said to WuFan and then handed him a piece of paper. “How was your flight back?”

 

“Tiring.” WuFan said and leaned against her. BaekHyun face palmed causing LuHan to look at him. “How is your back?” she shrugged, “Still the same?”

 

“Yeah. But they gave me something to help with the pain.” She said and he nodded. BaekHyun then turned his head to ChanYeol when Kris looked his way.

 

“Good. We have a concert in three days that we need you to be at your best for.” WuFan said and she then sighed. She grabbed a rag from by the sink and placed it into the table.

 

“Hunnie would you not hang over Hannie while he’s trying to eat. It’s making a mess.” She said wiping up some spilt soup.

 

“But Hyung. I haven’t seen my LuLu hyung in months.” SeHun said and LuHan looked more closely at SuHo then moved SeHun without any problem.

 

“SeHoon just sit beside me alright.” LuHan said and the younger nodded. “So when did you get in?” LuHan said looking at SuHo. The K members all looked at him shocked. SeHun had to do something he didn’t like where this was going. And he really wanted to be a good oppa and help her as much as he could.

 

“What are you talking about hyung? JoonMyun hyung just woke up with the rest of us about an hour ago.” SeHun said looking at LuHan.

 

“He’s talking about me coming back from the gym.” SuHo said giving SeHoon a thankful smile and the others nodded in approval at the maknaes quick thinking, although LuHan just shook his head. “Anyway once you all finish eating get changed we have practice.” She said and then left the area. LuHan looked at all the K members and they tried to avoid his eye contact. WuFan had also done the same but they just looked down at their plates or chatted with the other M members.

 

She had gone back to her brothers room and sat at the computer. “Aish to many people. I just wanted a quiet day to get use to the five. But no M just had to come back. And Baek’s stupid expressions weren’t helping much.” She said making note to speak with BaekHyun about its later. About ten minutes later the door to the room opened and then closed. She could hear the lock click secured.

 

“So where did JoonMyun go?” LuHan said and she turned to look at him. She had a feeling that he would be the first of M to confront her but not this early. “Oh come on Victoria, The others may not be able to tell the difference between the two of you but I have known you since you were ten. And 5 years doesn’t change you that much. But I do have to say that you’re almost a dead ringer to looking like your Oppa.” He said and she sighed.

 

“He’s getting treatment. His movements are very restraint even when I arrived yesterday. All of K knows who I am, but they were told to just act like I was oppa. I look and sound like him so it wasn’t that hard for them to do.” She said and rubbed her right knee since she had in bent up to her chest.

 

“Are you going to be able to pull off the dancing and singing?” He asked and she smirked at him.

 

“You’ll see later.” She said getting up and then went to the door since someone was knocking. “Yes?” She said and WuFan was there.

 

“LuHan don’t be bothering SuHo.” WuFan said to see if he could get a reaction out of her. Since everyone knew he never called JoonMyun SuHo but Myunnie. But there was no reaction at all. “I know that its been a while since you saw SeHun but still.” Kris said and she smiled at him.

 

“Actually he was just asking me some questions that’s all.” She said and then noticed WuFan eyeing her. “What?” He sighed and closed the door behind him and leaned onto it. The two looked at him and he crossed his arms.

 

“So where is JoonMyun?” He asked and she rubbed her temples.

 

“I can’t believe Oppa could think that you guys wouldn’t notice the difference.” She said and then sat down on the bed.

 

“Actually the only reason I knew you weren’t JoonMyun is because he’s usually waiting at my room when we get back. And since you didn’t react the way he usually does at me leaning on him and calling you SuHo it kind of clicked.” WuFan said and she puffed out her cheeks. She then took out her phone and made a call.

 

“Yeah oppa did you really think that your LuHan hyung and Kris Hyung wouldn’t know that I wasn’t you.” She said and the guys had to laugh as JoonMyun was trying to explain things to her. They could see her expression change when new information was passed to her. “Yeah Oppa, Mama is going to have your head. Fine.” She said and then hung up. Both guys froze when she went up to WuFan and hugged him like SuHo would do.  “Very awkward.” She said when she let go of him. “Also you can sleep on the bed in the evenings I’ll sleep on the floor.” She said since SuHo advised her that WuFan would usually stay with him in the evenings when M was back. She then kissed WuFan dead on the lips then walked out of the room. The two were shocked for about a minute. WuFan ran a hand through his hair and LuHan glared at his leader.

 

“Oh so not going to work.” The two said at the same time.

 

What the hell? This is so messed up. Now I have to act like I’m Kris’ lover when I have been trying to get LuHan Gege to look at me. What have I gotten myself into? What has JoonMyun Gege gotten us into.” She pushed off the door she was leaning on and then went to check that the others were getting ready. 

 

                                                                                 

 

A/N:

Sorry if I go back and forth between the guys real and performance names. Just becasue I doubt that they call eachother by they stage names while they are at home at the dorms. Anyway I know this isn't that good of a chapter but this is what I have so far.