Disaster

Broken Glass [One-Shot]

Your POV

It's almost a year already since I and Donghae started dating. 2 days again is our anniversary for the first year. Donghae and I decided to meet at the cafe where the owner knew us well so she will give private room at the back of the coffee shop for just both of us. Who others can it be other than Yesung's mom?

I waited for him at the cafe for 10 minutes already. I can't get mad at him if he's mad because of his thight schedule. We haven't go public yet, so it's a little bit hard for us. Suddenly someone tapped my soulder. I turned around to see my prince standing behind me. I stood up and hurriedly hugged him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me in the cheek too.

We sat down facing each other. "Chagiya, it's nearly our anniversary." he said and smiled. I nodded, glad he remembered it. "Yep. I've prepared something special for you already." I said remembering my plans for our anniversary.

He chuckled. "Me too. I've spent the whole day fnding idea about it. I'll surprised you on the day, i hope you like it." He said. "Of course i'll like it. I like everything you give to me." I said.

His phone suddenly rang. He signaled me to wait as he walked away. I just stayed in my place, hoping that myplan will go smoothly.

After 5 minutes, Donghae came back and his face becoming pale. "Donghae-ah, anythinghappened? What's wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head and managed a smile. "Aniya. But Chagi, i should leave now." he said. "Why?" i became surprised. We just spent a very little time together. "I need to go back to the office. I'm going to Busan toniight. Hope i can be here for our anniversary. I'm sorry. Love you." He said, kiss me cheek and ran outside, leaving me alone, confuse. He's going to Busan? I hope he's here for our anniversary day or it'll be no fun.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Tomorrow is our anniversary day. But this 2 days, i haven't met Donghae yet. He doesn't even contact me. I tried to call hm but he didn't pick up. I hope he's fine and will come back tomorrow.

It's night already. I just got home after preparing the present i have for him with the help from my friends. I think of how sweet it could be. I decided to make myself a glass of Hot Chocolate and go to bed.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Police car are everywhere. It made noisy sounds and of course ______ (you) wake up. You walked towards your window to see what is happening. You couldn't see it clearl because there are much people, police men, and ambulance. Ambulance?

You decided to went down from your apartment and check the condition. But since the police don't let you get closer, you asked a girl who was crying near by. Reporters came one by one. Reporters?

"Excuse me, do you know what's happening?" You asked a girl beside you, crying. She seems to have a hard time, speaking. "Accident, Donghae oppa." she said. You stopped and realised the name. no! Couldn't be him. "Do you mean, anyways, Super Junior's Donghae?" You asked her. Now, my voice is shaking. She nodded. I closed my mouth. The ambulance went away, bringing my boyfriend in it.

Your POV

I froze on my place and decided to go back to myapartment and called the other members. Siwon was the one i dialed. "Oppa, Donghae-ah..." i said. And before i could finish it, he cut me. "Come to Yonsei now. We're on our way there. Hurry up!" He said and closed the phone.

I decided to call SooYoung since i think she's going to be a good company. I tell her i explain later and within 20 minutes she came to my place with her car and we set off on full speed.

As i promised her i tell her what i know. I tell her how dumb i was, standing looking as the ambulance went away. Until, we arrived at Yonsei. It was so crowded that i decided to call Siwon again. He told me to use the back door and leave our car outside since the parking lot is full. Sooyoung and I searched for the back door and without hesitating, we bardged in.

The Super Junior members are currently in front of the surgery room. I approached them and they looked at me. Leeteuk came to comfort me who was crying after listening to Sungmin's explanation. I fell aslept.

I woke up to see the boys approaching the doctor. I followed them. Siwon is the one who spoke with the doctor. "Doctor, how is his condition?" Siwon asked. "Luckily, he is still alive and we already took out glasses from his body successfully but he is still not awake yet." he said and leave.

"Thanks God he's alive." Siwon said. The some nurse bring Donghae's body outside the room and move him into a super vvip room. We followed them.

It's hurt seeing my Strong Donghae, laod on the bed with his pale face and somehow making a figure of him with Sputtering Glass around him while some got into his body.

They boys tell me and Sooyoung to get home and come again tomorrow morning. Even though i don't want to leave Donghae, i thought i should. Then, i remember about the anniversary, the plans. The plan failed. Anniversary. It's 3 am in the morning so it's the day already. Before leaving Donghae, i whispered. "Happy anniversary, chagiya."

As soon as I got home, i fell asleep with Sooyoung also asleep in my apartment.

The next morning i got up, i decided to call Ju Ri and Lizzy since we'll not going to do the plan. I aclled them but they said they know already and they comforted me. I'm happy to have friend like them. I walked outfrom my room and saw Sooyoung eatingbreakfast. "Woah, Soo, you prepared all of is?" i asked and she nodded.

SKIP

It's been 3 weeks already and today is the day Donghae get out from the hospital. I walked towards his room and greeted it with a kiss on the cheek. He smiled. "i'm sorry i can't be there on the anniversary day." he said, his voice is soft. I shook my head. "You came back to me, alive, is all what i want. It's the best present i ever recieved," and wuth that he kissed me in the lips. "Now," i said, breaking the kiss. "Get ready to go home and i'll give you my present." I said. When he changed his clothes in the bathroom i texted Lizzy and Juri to got ready.

I told the taxi driver to go to SM Entertainment building. "Can't we go to the dorm first?" i asked. I shook my head. After paying the taxi, we went out from the cab and i stood in front of Donghae. "Hae-ah, i want you to closed your eyes in 20 seconds okay?" i asked him and he nodded. "Start." I said.

Lizzy came out from between the cars and took my position while i ran inside. No one looked at me like i'm a fool because i told them to cooperate with me.

Lizzy and Dnghae's place Donghae opened her eyes and surprised. In front of him is not his girlfriend anymore. It is a vute and pretty girl with pink shorts and pink t shirts with a love sign on it. "Welcome back, Donghae-ssi." she said and give Donghae a small piece of paper and rose. Donghae opened the letter.

~ Go straight and go up the stairs.~

Donghae followed it. And after he reach the last stare, someone appeared from the small terace beside. Another girl with the same outfit. She seems humorous. The girl gave Donghae the same thing. Donghae opened the letter.

~ Go inside the building and took 5 steps forward, and then go to the left 10 steps~

And again, Donghae followed. Then, anither gurl appeared from the door in front of him. A girl with the same outfit, this time she's a crew at SM, gave him the same thing and went inside again.

~ Now move to the left 7 more steps and go forward 5 steps than turn right 10 steps~

He followed it and another girl appeared. Another crew of SM with the same outfit, giving the same thing.

~ You're vclpse to your destination. now go forward 5 steps, went out from the building and down the stairs 5 steps~

He followed again, and as he can guess another girl appeared. Giving the same thing. With 5 rose in his hand, he opened the letter.

~ after reading this, close your eyes and the girl will close it with scarf. I'm waiting ~

Donghae looked at the girl and she nodded. She is not SM staff. She walked wherever, Donghae didn't know since his eyes are closed, he just followed wherever she bringing his hand to. And when the girl oepend the scarf, he arrive at the back garden full of heart decorations and two big teddy dolls are out on the grass with his girlfriend standing between it. She smiled. "Welcome back to SM Entertainment." she said with a smile and give him another rose. "Thank you for coming back to me." she said and give another one. "And tis five rose, thank you for staying this year with me. Happy 12 month dear Lee Donghae." YOU said as Donghae looked at you, the he cried. He looked at his hand, full of 12 rose flowers, 12 June 2012 the first time he confess, and 12 June 2013 the first time he felt like he was born again into the world.

THE END